PDA

View Full Version : OMG I saw a UFO Today!

Drbuzz0
2007-Sep-22, 06:41 AM
I saw a UFO! OMG! OMG! I saw a UFO, I swear...

Let me explain what happened: I was in my car and I looked ahead and saw something in the sky. It was illuminated, or perhaps just shiny and I figured it was an airplane. It was moving across the sky in a rather normal way, like an airplane. It caught my eye because the conditions at the time made it look very blured but definately brighter than the sky. Perhaps it was white in color.

I looked toward it and it seemed to slow and almost come to a stop.. the movement was not like you would expect from an airplane. I thought for a second it might be a helicopter or even a foil balloon.

But then as I looked more, it moved more and I began to wonder if it had really slowed down and almost stopped. It started to look like perhaps it had made something of a banking turn and that from my perspective this had given a brief illusion that it was moving differently....

But again... I was not sure...

The glare began to subside as it moved away from the direction of the late afternoon sun and I thought it looked like there was some sort of surface toward the top. But I could not tell if this was the airfoil of a fixed wing aircraft or perhaps the rotor of a helicopter... or even an autogyro...

But at this point there were some obstructions in the way...

I had started with the assumption that it was a small general aviation aircraft, like a cessna 172 or a Piper or something. In the end, I think that was probably the most likely.

BUT.... It remains unidentified. I may never know. Hence, it is a UFO!

Neverfly
2007-Sep-22, 06:51 AM
Could you tell me exactly where you saw it? Im not asking for any particular reason (ARRRGH I'm gonna KILL that kid:mad:)

Maksutov
2007-Sep-22, 07:04 AM
[edit]I had started with the assumption that it was a small general aviation aircraft, like a cessna 172 or a Piper or something. In the end, I think that was probably the most likely....It appears you have taken care of the "U" in your "UFO".

Drbuzz0
2007-Sep-22, 01:25 PM
It appears you have taken care of the "U" in your "UFO".

It was most certainly a flying object, THANKYOUVERYMUCH

KaiYeves
2007-Sep-23, 12:14 AM
Thank "U" very much? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)