PDA

View Full Version : Bart Sibrel's Daily Show Appearance

Daryl71
2007-Oct-20, 11:10 PM
"Neil Armstrong doesn't give interviews."
"...Which Armstrong himself explained in this press conference!" :clap:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=112021&title=total-eclipse-of-the-truth

Noclevername
2007-Oct-20, 11:30 PM
The ThOOF! strikes again!

Noclevername
2007-Oct-20, 11:37 PM
(whoops, wrong post) I must have a head full of wood shavings today. Excelsior!

Sibrel's a weird looking dude, isn't he?

astrophotographer
2007-Oct-21, 02:10 AM
"Neil Armstrong doesn't give interviews."
"...Which Armstrong himself explained in this press conference!" :clap:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=112021&title=total-eclipse-of-the-truth

That was very good. I love the point brought up about how a 72-year old man (Aldrin) was able to deck Sibrel making Sibrel the worlds biggest..... (well you know the rest).

Grand_Lunar
2007-Oct-21, 09:05 PM
This was great!

I like the lightheartedness of it.

Serenitude
2007-Oct-21, 09:17 PM
Pure brilliance. It should be mandatory for every new HBer here to watch that :lol:

KaiYeves
2007-Oct-21, 11:41 PM
Sibrel's a weird looking dude, isn't he?
Especially how I drew him as a supervillian. Messy, greasy hair, maroon and dirty-yellow mask, triangle eye-holes, no nose. Scared me when I stepped back and looked at it.

NEOWatcher
2007-Oct-22, 04:58 PM
That was very good. I love the point brought up about how a 72-year old man (Aldrin) was able to deck Sibrel making Sibrel the worlds biggest..... (well you know the rest).
Are you speaking of the ending, or the slow motion when it is obvious that Aldrin has bionics.

Or did you not catch the bionic "nanananana" sound that is so hard to suppress during slow motion replay?

Vonstadt
2007-Oct-22, 07:03 PM
*Ka-Pow* Nice Shot Buzz!

Wow hard to image after calling Buzz all of those things, that good ole Bart found himself with a bionic knuckle sandwhich.

Actually its hard to believe after questioning 6 astronauts (assuming he used the same technique on them that he used on Buzz) he didnt end up getting /hit/ a total of 6 times!

Swift
2007-Oct-22, 07:15 PM
Actually, I think the report got it wrong and Buzz really punched **. Why, because .... (wait for it) .... ** saw stars!

Serenitude
2007-Oct-22, 07:44 PM
I like how she set it up - you followed him around, calling a liar, fraud, and thief, and then he just punched you out of nowhere? And he absolutely did not get it :lol:

Daffy
2007-Oct-22, 07:50 PM
OMG! I LOVED it!!!!!!!!

Why anyone would listen to **'s ** is beyond me. What a doofus.

BertL
2007-Oct-22, 08:48 PM
Most parts of that made me laugh.

Jim
2007-Oct-22, 09:16 PM
Or did you not catch the bionic "nanananana" sound that is so hard to suppress during slow motion replay?

That's a "zero gravity" replay.

The Backroad Astronomer
2007-Oct-22, 09:23 PM
I like how she set it up - you followed him around, calling a liar, fraud, and thief, and then he just punched you out of nowhere? And he absolutely did not get it :lol:
Iguess you can call that one-two punchline.

Skyfire
2007-Oct-22, 11:23 PM
HAHA!

When questioned about his video of Aldrin punching him, and the fact that there were no shadows visible, movement was "wrong", etc, etc, he just had no answer, and just reiterated "well, Aldrin did punch me!", thus using the typical CT'er tactic of trying to restate the comment, without refuting the evidence, in the hope (belief?!) that it then is made more believable and true!

:) :) :)

Laguna
2007-Oct-23, 08:57 AM
How often was that clip edited?
Was she really that obviously making a moron of him?
Most people simple leave as soon as they realize...
Or does he really need media attention THAT much?

I am shaken to the core. I mean how low can you go?
That was abyssaly low!

Sticks
2007-Oct-23, 10:45 AM
So what was this about a line showing a wall on the moon landing set

(Just to keep you guys on your toes) :D

BertL
2007-Oct-23, 05:14 PM
You know, at first I was annoyed by the consistent incorrect use of "zero gravity", but the joke it was leading up to made it all up.

KaiYeves
2007-Oct-23, 10:49 PM
he didnt end up getting /hit/ a total of 6 times!
In the comic I drew, he gets stunned by BA, zapped by another hero, and dissed by Cernan, but not punched.