PDA

View Full Version : Astronomy Cast Research

Fraser
2007-Oct-29, 05:34 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded to our listener survey a few months ago. As promised, the results of the survey are now available, and have actually been published in a research journal. ...

Read the full blog entry (http://www.universetoday.com/2007/10/29/astronomy-cast-research/)

Freiddie
2007-Oct-30, 12:36 PM
I wish I could have participated in the survey.
I like the journal - a typical example of a well-documented investigation.
Oh, and I don't know if this is a problem with my own computer... the "reflect" word is somehow rendered as "re ect" in the pdf file. Maybe there's something wrong with my computer.

bigjohn756
2007-Oct-30, 04:27 PM
This was a dangerous report for me. It made me add a whole bunch of RSS feeds to my reader.

It was also very disappointing. No cowbell. How can you possibly have a podcast without a cowbell:confused::D

All seriousness aside, I found this report to be most informative. I enjoyed finding about myself and my fellow listeners. I think that other podcasters would benefit from a similar exercise.

jamesabrown
2007-Oct-30, 06:50 PM
I'm seeing typos:

"In this tail-wags-the-market distribution system, consumers
can easily find anything they want and will readily flip from one show to the next if they become bored."

Whoops. In my Foxit reader 'flip' appears as ' ip' But when I copied and pasted it to here, the missing characters reappeared.

"The average Astronomy Cast listener is affluent and surrounded by technology."

Same thing. 'affluent' appeared as ' uent'

Very odd. Looks like every incidence of lower-case 'fl' disappears in my pdf reader.