PDA

View Full Version : JB 007 Diamonds Are Forever

RBG
2003-Aug-11, 07:32 PM
Lots of BA in Bond space movies.

But watching DAF a few days ago, there was a scene that made me laugh.

Bond is in Nevada and has broken into the badguy's space training facility out in the desert. There are two astronauts training on a simulated moon stage. They move around in the usual slow motion of the "high viscosity" space vacuum.

Bond is watching them from behind a hill but is discovered by security. He runs across the moonscape & past the training astronauts.

One astronaut sees what's happening and steps in slow motion to take a slo-mo swing at Bond, missing by a mile.

I guess it doesn't take much to make me laugh.

RBG

Mr. X
2003-Aug-11, 07:40 PM
It's a pretty good one actually. :lol:

Forgetting that he can get out of character to attack James Bond, that's downright funny!

There are plenty of such funny things in Bond, such as in Never Say Never Again when he the contents of a cup at a guy and he appears to be in horrible pain and dies. Everyone expects some toxic product to be in the flask, but he looks at it and it says "James Bond urine sample".

Priceless. :lol:

Of course the guy didn't die of that, but it's very funny to see.

Hamlet
2003-Aug-11, 07:43 PM
Lots of BA in Bond space movies.

But watching DAF a few days ago, there was a scene that made me laugh.

Bond is in Nevada and has broken into the badguy's space training facility out in the desert. There are two astronauts training on a simulated moon stage. They move around in the usual slow motion of the "high viscosity" space vacuum.

Bond is watching them from behind a hill but is discovered by security. He runs across the moonscape & past the training astronauts.

One astronaut sees what's happening and steps in slow motion to take a slo-mo swing at Bond, missing by a mile.

I guess it doesn't take much to make me laugh.

RBG

That scene always makes me laugh too. Talk about discipline in your training! :D

Mr. X
2003-Aug-11, 07:45 PM
[Fatima Blush lands in James Bond's arms when she water-skis up the ramp to the bar]
Fatima Blush: Oh, how reckless of me. I made you all wet.
James Bond: Yes, but my martini is still dry. My name is James.

Heheheh...