PDA

View Full Version : Is Humphrey trying to take over the world?

Christian
2003-Aug-12, 10:23 AM
I have heard that the one named Humphrey has formed a plot to take over the world. Should any disgruntled member of his secret underground wish to provide secret information about his plan, there will be a reward when we overthrow his tyrannical regime!
:)

Colt
2003-Aug-12, 10:30 AM
Yep, and the Empire of Alaska is giving him full support to move on the southern United States. Just try to stop the crazed Canadians and Alaskans. :D -COlt

Glom
2003-Aug-12, 11:32 AM
Yep, and the Empire of Alaska is giving him full support to move on the southern United States. Just try to stop the crazed Canadians and Alaskans. :D -COlt

Perhaps we'll poison you with dihydrogen monoxide. :P

kucharek
2003-Aug-12, 11:39 AM

Perhaps we'll poison you with dihydrogen monoxide. :P

Poor Colt, this will haunt him for the rest of his life on this board. When he reaches the kilopi-limit, he may reincarnate as dhmo... :roll:

Pi Man
2003-Aug-12, 04:21 PM
Well, Colt, If you were to be poised by dihydrogen monoxide, you would have been dead long ago. 26 cups a day.... :o

Dark Helmet
2003-Aug-12, 11:50 PM
yes, the secret society of Turtles and Penguins has already taken over the world. you just don't know it.

so... Repeat after me:
"I for one, welcome our new Turtle and Penguin overlords"

good.

xbck1
2003-Aug-13, 12:43 AM
[Darth Vader-like breathing]Humphrey, join me and together we can rule the galaxy as... um... as... as xbck1 and Humphrey! [/Darth Vader-like breathing]
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PS: If anybody wants to join they can and they will get real estate on whatever planet they want or their own planet to themselves (with some servants, if you so desire).

Humphrey
2003-Aug-13, 02:58 AM
After considering the G'topia archivists i have compiled the curent state of the planet.

Right now 95% of the planet is under a solitary rule of our great and apll powerfull leader Humphrey. The former leader G99 is still around in some places and is a large influence on the decisions and laws of the nation. The other 5% of the planet was given to Alaska and its Empire.

Currently there is a worldwide revolt led by those pesky freedom loving rebels. My secret police of sunburned hawaiin shirt wearing officials are trying to take down some of lthe leading officials and places of the rebellion. We have called this "Operation Snowbird".

Slowly the Rebellionm will be stamped out. Join us now or face the squads of roving telemarketers who will call you at all times of the night.

MMMMUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA................... ..........

Colt
2003-Aug-13, 03:13 AM
..secret police of sunburned hawaiin shirt wearing officials are..

Nice reference! -Colt

Dark Helmet
2003-Aug-13, 03:16 AM
The Penguin Empire of Antarctica and South Africa would like to forge an official diplomatic relationship with you regarding the areas of antarctica southern australia and southern africa.

pleas get onto the babb IRC to discuss this issue even further.

kucharek
2003-Aug-13, 05:56 AM
My secret police of sunburned hawaiin shirt wearing officials...

You mean these (http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/station/crew-7/html/jsc2003e46464.html) ones? :-)

xbck1
2003-Aug-13, 06:03 AM
You guys are all invited to joing the GCL (Galactic Conquest League) and then you can not only rule Earth, but other planets as well.

Since Humphrey seems to be doing so well as of late, I've decided that he's really good at what he does and will now be volunteered to Right Hand Man so that he may help in my grand schemes to conquer the galaxy.

Kaptain K
2003-Aug-13, 10:56 AM
I've never seen officials wearing sunburned hawaiian shirts. :o

Argos
2003-Aug-13, 01:13 PM
With such an imperial disposition, I wonder what they mean by "southern US"... 8-[

Pi Man
2003-Aug-13, 02:59 PM
With such an imperial disposition, I wonder what they mean by "southern US"... 8-[

Parts of the U.S., located toward the south. Help any? :lol:

Kaptain K
2003-Aug-13, 05:43 PM
As opposed to "The South" i.e. that part of the southern U.S. east of the Mississippi river (AKA - old man river, big muddy). :wink:

Humphrey
2003-Aug-13, 07:19 PM

You mean these (http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/station/crew-7/html/jsc2003e46464.html) ones? :-)

lol. nope, one of them is a agent. but the rest are just torists with bad taste in clothing. :-)

Now xbck1: the GCL is a vwery interesting concept but i would have to disagree. I am forming my own league and going into direct competition to you. See my add placed later on in this forum.

Added: after talking to a few world leaders and representatives (you know that queen in Englad is one raunchy lady!) i have decided to officially joing the GCL. My organization has been taken down and formed as persoinal bodyguards to all cabinaet members in our GCL. 100 highly armed security guards and two space battleships to each cabinet members. All for tbehier persoanl security and use.

Free of charge.

Colt
2003-Aug-13, 09:54 PM
By "southern United States" I meant, well, all of the US that is south of me which includes all of.

Darn Southerners in the Outside.. :D -Colt

darkhunter
2003-Aug-17, 05:41 PM
He's got competition! (http://www.standonguard.com/index2.html)