PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Astronauts...

Gambit
2003-Aug-13, 02:01 AM
...does anyone have an idea on how to contact the Apollo astronauts?

Humphrey
2003-Aug-13, 02:12 AM
Well i dont't know butr at kennedy space center in Florida you can meet some if you are on a Lucky day that one of them is there. They have a "Meet a Astronaut" thing every day.

kucharek
2003-Aug-13, 05:32 AM
Ed Mitchell has a forum (http://www.edmitchellapollo14.com/disc7_toc.htm) at his website (http://www.edmitchellapollo14.com/) where he usually answers within hours.

Josh_imported
2003-Aug-13, 07:49 AM
A cool site if there ever was one. Thanks, Kucharek! 8)

tracer
2003-Aug-13, 03:57 PM
Which is the astronaut that believes in alien UFO's? Gene Czernan, isn't it?

Maybe you can contact that astronaut via mental telepathy or a crop circle.

BigJim
2003-Aug-13, 09:25 PM

Maybe you can contact that astronaut via mental telepathy or a crop circle.

That's Gene Cernan, and as far as I know he does not believe in UFOs. However, Edgar Mitchell, the Apollo 14 LM pilot, attempted a telepathy experiment from the Moon.

tracer
2003-Aug-13, 09:48 PM
Hmmm ... I coulda sworn there was one NASA astronaut or former NASA astronaut on record as being a believer in extraterrestrial visitations.

But the big question here is, of course, could you see the little white rings beeping out of Edgar Mitchell's head, like you do with Aquaman?

Rue
2003-Aug-13, 10:37 PM
Hmmm ... I coulda sworn there was one NASA astronaut or former NASA astronaut on record as being a believer in extraterrestrial visitations.

Shuttle astronaut Story Musgrave (who is mentioned in Edgar Mitchell's forum) believes he saw a space snake.

BigJim
2003-Aug-13, 10:41 PM
Really? What do you mean? I met him and he never mentioned a "space snake".

CincySpaceGeek
2003-Aug-14, 03:18 AM

I think you're thinking of Jim Irwin (Apollo 15 LMP). He also led several expeditions to Mt. Ararat in Turkey in search of Noah's Ark. He passed away a while ago, though.

Gambit
2003-Aug-14, 05:25 PM
Funny you should say that, because Gene is the one I wanted to contact.

Rue
2003-Aug-14, 07:21 PM
Really? What do you mean? I met him and he never mentioned a "space snake".

The space snake is a hose jettisoned from the shuttle. Musgrave saw it whip back and forth like the space tether experiments did. UFOers like his stories and some think "story's snake" is evidence for a space-born lifeform and the hose story is just a cover-up.