PDA

View Full Version : Zeta's Right Again...Yeah, right.

NCC-1701
2003-Aug-15, 02:35 PM
We were wondering when it would happen. It has.

Nancy Lieder says (from GLP:

The Stretch Zone, on either side of the Atlantic Rift, has been stretching during the Global Quakes
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/global.htm
shuddering the Earth FREQUENTLY since late May, the stretch following compression in the Pacific in a pre-shift pattern for over a months now. Derailing trains, gas line or factory explosions, sinkholes appearing, and destabilized building foundations, just the start. From recent ZetaTalk on what to expect before rotation stoppage, written on May 30 for those who felt adrift without a known date:

The Earth is poised to experience great quakes and stretching of rifts, so that discussions of the exact date of rotation stoppage or the shift will be replaced by frantic efforts to deal with one disaster after another. Dropping bridges and buildings, breaking dams, derailing trains, satellites and magnetic guides useless to planes and ships which will go awry, shuttering quakes along fault lines, erratic tides, suddenly spawned hurricanes and tornadoes, and rivers awash with debris overflowing their banks and creating crisis in lowlands where travel will be impossible for those trying to escape. The exact date of passage will be replaced, thus, by the immediacy of dealing with crisis, and those who would entrap and enslave mankind suddenly finding their plans ignored by those they expected would follow orders like drones.
ZetaTalk: Earth Changes
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/psdate3.htm

The exact date, which is known, is NOT to be given as it would only help those serving the forces of darkness, as was exemplified on May 12 when Homeland Security mobilized 100 agencies in anticipation of May 15 but did NOT inform the public about the coming pole shift dangers. The massive power outage affecting areas on either side of the St. Lawrence Seaway yesterday were triggered by a problem at Niagara, reportedly. The ripping of the St Lawrence is one of the major land mass adjustments predicted during the shift. From vintage ZetaTalk on that Scripted Drama:

The stage having been set, then, the crust movement steps during the hour of the shift are as follows: ...
During the tearing of the Atlantic, and the dragging north or the North American continent, an already existing tear in the St. Lawence Seaway tears further, essentially the weak link in this landmass held at so many points to the further side of the Atlantic. Canada move north, while the rest of the Americas cling to the Atlantic Rift while it separates.
ZetaTalk: Scripted Drama
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p148.htm

And from vintage ZetaTalk in the Safe Locations section:

Niagara Falls will split during the widening of the St. Lawrence Seaway, as will all natural and manmade
barriers between the Great Lakes and the Atlantic. This will change the level of the lakes, and the drainage patterns, to some degree, depending upon the level of bordering land and the ocean tides. Salt water will be detected all the way up to Lake Michigan and Lake Superior, which will appear to be the fresh water lakes they are now. Niagara Falls appears dramatic only because the water way spills suddenly, rather than gradually, and being shattered and spread during the widening of the seaway, the falls will become merely rock walls along the new course of the waterway. Thus, the great seaway will become a mode of travel, and cities along this course such as Buffalo and Hamilton can anticipate being travel stops and point of commerce among survivors.
ZetaTalk: Niagara
http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx261.htm

Once again, predicted by the Zetas.

(Bold added)

(edited for source)
I'm glad I went to Niagara Falls last year before they get split.

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Aug-15, 02:41 PM
Nancyloon wrote:

shuddering the Earth FREQUENTLY since late May,

The shuddering comes from all the laughter! :lol:

Almost the entire cosmos is laughing at this nonsense, of couse is
Earth is shuddering along with it. :lol: :lol: :D :D

LTC8K6
2003-Aug-15, 03:02 PM
The problem might have been at a power station named Niagara, but it wasn't at Niagara Falls! #-o

nero
2003-Aug-15, 03:15 PM
Isn't interesting how the occasional natural phenomenon suddenly becomes a warning sign. When Nancy wrote about the tearing of the St. Lawrence sea way it was clearly part of that fateful day when the Earth stops and all hell breaks loose. I guess now the shift is just going to happen gradually. Man oh man is she full of ****. I still predict in 6 months she will fade and so will her following. Her followers have to be starting to get tired of staring at the sun, trying to measure the days and all the other nonesense they are doing only to be dissappointed everyday when they wake up, to find the same ole day. No catastrophe, no end of the world, no alien envasion..no new world order. Just themselves. The same old loser to look at in the mirror and the same life. I hope for their sake they realize that there just going to have to live in the same reality as the rest of us and maybe will start enjoying life. I hope somewhere in their lives they can also find hope in the future. I can't imagine how tiring it must be getting for them to keep waiting for the end to come.

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Aug-15, 03:42 PM
nero wrote:

I hope for their sake they realize that there just going to have to live in the same reality as the rest of us and maybe will start enjoying life. I hope somewhere in their lives they can also find hope in the future.

Yes nero,you've score a 100% bullseye. I DO hope that some
of these people realise that yes, they've made a mistake, file it
under experience, and make something worthwile out of this
reality. There are real problems in the real world and perhaps
their efforts could be redirected towards those instead of an imaginary
planet.

[end Von Loon ramble] 8)

snake river rufus
2003-Aug-15, 03:55 PM
Can't Nancy just be put to sleep or something? She oughta be stopped somehow.

R.A.F.
2003-Aug-15, 04:07 PM
Almost the entire cosmos is laughing at this nonsense...

I've often wondered what REAL Aliens (if we were to ever be visited) would make of some of this stuff...
certainly not proof of intelligent life.

Sammy
2003-Aug-15, 05:48 PM
Almost the entire cosmos is laughing at this nonsense...

I've often wondered what REAL Aliens (if we were to ever be visited) would make of some of this stuff...
certainly not proof of intelligent life.

Acutally, they tell me that it has started a big craze for "reality programming." The ZBC (Zorn Broadcasting Company) has climbed to Zero (they don't have "1" in their number system) in the ratings with the "Earth and Nancy Show," running every night. The sponsor, Zorn Aerospace, has signed a contract for another 10 years, and will be promoting their new Tachyon Free Energy-powered Flying Triangle and Rod models on the show.

NCC-1701
2003-Aug-15, 06:35 PM
...and will be promoting their new Tachyon Free Energy-powered Flying Triangle and Rod models on the show.

ME! ME! I want one!

Sammy
2003-Aug-16, 10:56 PM
...and will be promoting their new Tachyon Free Energy-powered Flying Triangle and Rod models on the show.

ME! ME! I want one!

I am the local agent. Send me a down payment of $US 15K. I will deliver and collect the remaing $400,000 shortly after the Poleshift.

tmosher
2003-Aug-17, 03:46 AM
Nancy obviously thinks that when they mentioned Mohawk Niagara, they were referring to Niagara Falls. Mohawk Niagara is a very large power company that, if my memory serves me correctly, that covers the northern half of New York from the Mohawk River.

Now concerning earthquakes, they ARE NOT increasing. I just spent the last four hours massaging the earthquake data for 2003 to come up with two charts. One by month and one by week.

http://www.gbronline.com/tmosher/nana-3.html

Tom

(I've got to proof read my posts better)

Sammy
2003-Aug-17, 03:58 AM
Nancy obviously thinks that when they mentioned Mohawk Niagara, they were referring to Niagara Falls. Mohawk Niagara is a very large power company that, if my memory serves me correctly, that covers the northern half of New York from the Mohawk River.

Now concerning earthquakes, they ARE NOT inreasing. I just spent the last four hours massaging the earthquake data for 2003 to come up with two charts. One by month and one by week.

http://www.gbronline.com/tmosher/nana-3.html

Tom

Yet she CONSTANTLY claims that the government is purposely cooking the data!

tmosher
2003-Aug-17, 04:33 AM
Just to prove my point, I'll cross-reference the fed's data against other sources.

Remind me to never to do that data run again...took me the longest while to get it to add the numbers up. I now have 30 years worth of earthquake data stored in my computer in various formats (txt and xls).

Oh well.... a debunker's work is never done. Now if only the gov't would cough up that six figure check they promised me if I would keep quiet about planet X.

Uh Oh! It's beer thirty! See ya later, time to take a walk to the bar.

Tom

The Bad Astronomer
2003-Aug-17, 04:40 AM

Please, even in jest, don't make posts like this. I won't have people discussing such things here.

Sammy
2003-Aug-17, 04:39 PM
RE Earthquake data, TMosher wrote

Just to prove my point, I'll cross-reference the fed's data against other sources.

No, No. That just proves that they're all in it together. Don't you know that Bush, Tony Blair, and the Indonesian government control all quake data? #-o

tmosher
2003-Aug-17, 06:07 PM
No, No. That just proves that they're all in it together. Don't you know that Bush, Tony Blair, and the Indonesian government control all quake data?

Would that be the same conspiracy headed up by the US Navy that makes sure that ALL of the atomic clocks in the world are being messed with to the same degree?

Oh, here's a new planet X "sign" I found on Godlike...Steve of Skywatch claims that the moon's orbit is changing.

Sammy
2003-Aug-17, 06:30 PM
No, No. That just proves that they're all in it together. Don't you know that Bush, Tony Blair, and the Indonesian government control all quake data?

Would that be the same conspiracy headed up by the US Navy that makes sure that ALL of the atomic clocks in the world are being messed with to the same degree?

Oh, here's a new planet X "sign" I found on Godlike...Steve of Skywatch claims that the moon's orbit is changing.

The same! RE the moon, of course its orbit is changing. It would have tom with PX right there near the Sun. I'm surprised the Elite allows GLP to continue posting the Truth...

Vermonter
2003-Aug-17, 10:32 PM
So, what does the Indonesian government have to do with this "cover-up"?

Archer17
2003-Aug-18, 02:41 AM
So, what does the Indonesian government have to do with this "cover-up"?In late spring Indonesia made a loud noise about mobilizing their military to confront an insurgency in their Aceh province (to put pressure on the rebels to acquiesce) and it received some press. Around the same time, the US had a terrorist drill and Nancy jumped on these twin mobilizations as proof that our two governments were about to suppress their masses as Planet X sped toward us. Like a pitt bull, once Nancy sunk her fangs into the US-Indonesian "axis" she hasn't let go. That's my theory anyway, only Nancy knows for sure.

Dancar
2003-Aug-18, 03:19 PM
Nancy occasionally claims that volcanoes "near Seattle" are waking up and becoming more active and the a major eruption in immenent.

I've visited bith Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainer in recent weeks, and looked at their monitoring data on the Cascades Volcano Observiatory website. Both mountains are very quiet right now. Yes, both mountains have quakes in the 1-2M range almost daily (maybe a surprise for someone hwo looks at the data for the first time), but that has been true for as long as they have been monitored. Mt. St. Helens in particular had a rash of earthquakes in 1998 making it much more active than it is presently.

snake river rufus
2003-Aug-18, 04:23 PM

Please, even in jest, don't make posts like this. I won't have people discussing such things here.

Roger that. Might I suggest that she needs mental help?

Sammy
2003-Aug-18, 05:01 PM
Nancy occasionally claims that volcanoes "near Seattle" are waking up and becoming more active and the a major eruption in immenent.

I've visited bith Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainer in recent weeks, and looked at their monitoring data on the Cascades Volcano Observiatory website. Both mountains are very quiet right now. Yes, both mountains have quakes in the 1-2M range almost daily (maybe a surprise for someone hwo looks at the data for the first time), but that has been true for as long as they have been monitored. Mt. St. Helens in particular had a rash of earthquakes in 1998 making it much more active than it is presently.

She is wrong, of course, but there is some news that she will jump onto for sure. Article in the Washington Post this week has a USGS guy warning of possible internal collapses in Mt. Ranier. Its a natural process, and could release large mud slides endangering communities near the mountain. Its not an "eruption," but thats too fine a point for Nancy to worry about!

JustplainBadatEverything
2003-Aug-18, 06:16 PM
Just kiss my behind cause she's about as looney as they come... Too bad someone hasnt had her commited yet. But then where would the entertainment come from? Bart S? Yeah right!!! Give me a friggin break! Theres always one to take the place of another as long as there $$ in it..

JustplainBadatEverything
2003-Aug-18, 06:23 PM

Cause the Truth Hurts to much that something should be done about her.

russ_watters
2003-Aug-18, 06:36 PM
The exact date, which is known, is NOT to be given as it would only help those serving the forces of darkness, as was exemplified on May 12 when Homeland Security mobilized 100 agencies in anticipation of May 15 but did NOT inform the public about the coming pole shift dangers. Did everyone else mis this one? 'We know but we're not going to tell you.' And apparently something was predicted for May 15? What was that again? Did it happen? Can't seem to remember...

WHarris
2003-Aug-19, 11:34 AM

The company's name is Niagra Mohawk. It covers most of Western NY, but not all. for example, Rochester Gas & Electric (RG&E) handles Rochester and most of Monroe County, along with some of the surrounding area.

Gmann
2003-Aug-19, 03:07 PM
Cause the Truth Hurts to much that something should be done about her.

That is what this forum is all about. there have been visitors in the past who have been steered in this direction by zetababble itself (listed as a negative site), and who have asked questions about the nonsense she spouts on a regular basis. This board has provided information backed up by real science, and educated insight, to set aside the fears of those who read the woo woo, and were curious enough to seek more information. In time, this Planet X nonsense will go away, Nancy will be replaced by some other nutcase, and we will give him/her the same treatment. To suggest that physical violence is in order because someone has their head up their ... is wrong. If you can't help them pull it out, then ignore them. She is convinced that all of this is real. Why that is should be best directed to a pschychiressd #-o ...pschycheris #-o ...nut case doctor. =D>

BTW meanspeak on this board will get you blown out of the water [-X

Kaptain K
2003-Aug-19, 04:33 PM
To add to what Gmann said:
1) You are a guest here, as are we all. Please act like one.
2) When the BA says "no", it is not open for discussion.
3) Despite appearances, the BABB is not a democracy. The BA is the sole arbiter.
4) He can ban those who will not follow the rules, and has. Don't press your luck, if want to graduate from newbie.

ubiquitous
2003-Aug-19, 07:16 PM
Doesn't Nancy remind you of the Iraqi Information Minister? :wink:

NCC-1701
2003-Aug-19, 07:57 PM
ubiquitous, READ the previous post.

TriangleMan
2003-Aug-19, 08:49 PM
Welcome to the Board ubiquitous! :)

:D In some ways. I think Nancy is just crazy, while the IIM was just a moron. (where is he now anyway?)

And if someone new to this Board reads the previous post it will tell them . . . what? How does that relate to ubiquitous's post? :-?

BoredHugeKrill
2003-Aug-20, 01:54 AM
Doesn't Nancy remind you of the Iraqi Information Minister?

"I now have to inform you that you are too far from reality"

Sammy
2003-Aug-20, 05:49 AM

Clearly, time for a WolfKC pic of Nancy in fatigues and black beret!!

(edited to fix crappy typing)

NCC-1701
2003-Aug-20, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the Board ubiquitous! :)

:D In some ways. I think Nancy is just crazy, while the IIM was just a moron. (where is he now anyway?)

And if someone new to this Board reads the previous post it will tell them . . . what? How does that relate to ubiquitous's post? :-?

...er sorry, I thought the post said something else. (Gotta slow down I guess.) :oops:

WolfKC
2003-Aug-20, 01:25 PM
Doesn't Nancy remind you of the Iraqi Information Minister? :wink:Clearly, time for a WolfKC pic of Nancy in fatigues and black beret!! :)

http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/al-nancy.jpg

Gmann
2003-Aug-20, 01:33 PM
=D> =D> =D>

She looks strangely natural in that setting, I wonder if they are related?

TriangleMan
2003-Aug-20, 02:41 PM
I think I see a UFO in the background! :o :wink:

2003-Aug-20, 04:00 PM
=D> =D> =D>

That's got to be the best one yet. Can I keep it?

tmosher
2003-Aug-20, 04:49 PM
We definitely have a case of "separated at birth". One to Iraq and the other to the US. Unfortunately, I think we got the short end of that deal.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nancy already has a uniform like that in her closet in anticipation of the great cataclysm and her ascension to "leader" of her band of survivors.

Alex W.
2003-Aug-20, 05:04 PM
They called her Nancy! Nancy! Nancy!
Slower than treaaaccle...
Noone you see,
Is blinder than she!

John Jones
2003-Aug-20, 07:33 PM
Doesn't Nancy remind you of the Iraqi Information Minister? :wink:Clearly, time for a WolfKC pic of Nancy in fatigues and black beret!! :)

Wonderful! Hilarious! =D> =D>

You should get together with "The Grand Vizier"

<aside: I hope you are appropriately rewarded for your obvious talent.>

Sammy
2003-Aug-20, 08:30 PM

Wonderful! Hilarious! =D> =D>

You should get together with "The Grand Vizier"

<aside: I hope you are appropriately rewarded for your obvious talent.>

Sure! All us paid disinfo agents get a bonus for graphics.....

Great job again, WolfKC. I'm sure the boss of section 515A will put you in for a commendation. A few more like this and you'll be allowed to flee with the Elite to one of the secret fortresses listed on ZetaTalk =D>

Kaptain K
2003-Aug-21, 02:09 AM
... secret ... listed ... ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also noticed that in the picture, Nacy is being attacked by tribbles #-o

Gmann
2003-Aug-21, 02:57 AM
All we need now is Cyrano Jones, in his little one man ship to show up and spend the next 17.4 years to clean them up :lol:

Too bad it's a still picture, if they were making noise and shaking, it would prove that she is really a Klingon [-X

oooh, I just had a "Trekkie moment" =D>

NCC-1701
2003-Aug-21, 12:52 PM
All we need now is Cyrano Jones, in his little one man ship to show up and spend the next 17.4 years to clean them up :lol:

Too bad it's a still picture, if they were making noise and shaking, it would prove that she is really a Klingon [-X

oooh, I just had a "Trekkie moment" =D>

(Bold added) ...You say that like it's a bad thing!

Gmann
2003-Aug-22, 02:15 AM
...You say that like it's a bad thing

Not at all, I have been a big fan since the beginning.

Otherwise the emoticon would have been something like... :oops:

beskeptical
2003-Aug-22, 07:55 AM
I'm not a trekkie, but I got a tribble at a garage sale for 50 cents. Couldn't resist. :P