PDA

View Full Version : 11,111

weatherc
2008-Mar-19, 06:00 PM
That's a lot of posts!

I just noticed while reading the Arthur C. Clarke thread that Gillianren had exactly 11,111 posts. Since I figured there would be more posts coming soon, I took a screen shot of that pivotal moment.

Thanks to Gillianren, our resident film buff, grammarian, and literature expert! May you have many more posts in the future.

lek
2008-Mar-19, 07:17 PM
That's a lot of posts!

I just noticed while reading the Arthur C. Clarke thread that Gillianren had exactly 11,111 posts. Since I figured there would be more posts coming soon, I took a screen shot of that pivotal moment.

Thanks to Gillianren, our resident film buff, grammarian, and literature expert! May you have many more posts in the future.

[tinfoil hat] now what are the odds of someone having that exact postcount? At least 1/11111?!?!?!?!? [/tinfoil hat]

Gillianren
2008-Mar-19, 08:38 PM

You're welcome! And thank you! And . . . okay, now I'm confused.

I even flatter myself that a majority of my posts have even had relevant content, if seldom scientific content. I enjoy my time here, and (orchestra swells) . . . . I'd like to thank my mom--

dhd40
2008-Mar-19, 09:00 PM
That's a lot of posts!

10 per day since Gillian joined BAUT!? Ive seen, maybe, 1% of these. I enjoyed all of them to the fullest. Congratulation!

WaxRubiks
2008-Mar-19, 09:22 PM
and if you take 2001 from 11,111 you get 9,110

9/11 ground zero.

spooky scooby.

KaiYeves
2008-Mar-19, 11:12 PM
Or 1910 if you mix it up. Oooh, the Progressive Age.
Congrats, Gillian.

Gillianren
2008-Mar-20, 02:07 AM
10 per day since Gillian joined BAUT!? Ive seen, maybe, 1% of these. I enjoyed all of them to the fullest. Congratulation!

Thank you. To be fair, you know, I've been here over a year and a half longer than you, so (does math in her head . . . about 21 months . . . times 30 . . .) that's a lot of posts I made before you got here!

Nick Theodorakis
2008-Mar-20, 04:37 AM
Pfft. This post makes it 111110 for me.

Oh, wait, you're not using binary?

Nick

EndeavorRX7
2008-Mar-20, 07:26 AM
I guess he's one of the main reasons the server had to be changed hehehe. Now that we're on this topic...Is there any way of knowing who has the most posts here??

2008-Mar-20, 07:38 AM
Is there any way of knowing who has the most posts here??

Display Members List. Select Posts to list by number of posts.

ToSeek 23,503
antoniseb 14,105
Maksutov 13,858
Gillianren 11,119

(Beware that some people have changed IDs, have participated since before the merger, and have had posts pruned, and done, or had done to them, other things that would affect these statistics.)

EndeavorRX7
2008-Mar-20, 07:57 AM
Display Members List. Select Posts to list by number of posts.

(Beware that some people have changed IDs, have participated since before the merger, and have had posts pruned, and done, or had done to them, other things that would affect these statistics.)

Thanks for the info. 01101001. I see you have quite a few also. I know some of those are on the space shuttle hehe. I just finished reading up on the progress of STS-123. Keep up the good work.

Gillianren
2008-Mar-20, 08:16 AM
I guess he's one of the main reasons the server had to be changed hehehe. Now that we're on this topic...Is there any way of knowing who has the most posts here??

She.

dhd40
2008-Mar-20, 05:44 PM
Thank you. To be fair, you know, I've been here over a year and a half longer than you, so (does math in her head . . . about 21 months . . . times 30 . . .) that's a lot of posts I made before you got here!

Unfortunately, papermaking research asks for a 12 hours/day commitment (on the average, including weekends). But after retirement, ... :dance: .. you may ask silly questions without caring about your CEOs appraisal.
By the way, I dont have to blame the CEOs of my company. They did a good job, and most of them were very research-sympathetic

mugaliens
2008-Mar-20, 08:51 PM
...and (orchestra swells) . . . .

Hurrah!

I'd like to thank my mom--

I'd like to thank your Mom, too. You've been a swell addition to this board!

Noclevername
2008-Mar-21, 12:08 AM
:clap::clap::clap: