PDA

View Full Version : new observer

abed
2008-Mar-23, 01:30 AM
hey all please if any body can give me a hand of help, because i'm in need of a telescope, it shouldn't be a professional one, not more an amature. I live in lebanon middle east, so its hard to find a cheap telescope for amatures or beginners, so i need ur advise about the characteristics of my first telescope, and the prices and if some one can help me to get one from out side and ship it to lebanon, i would be gr8full, reallllllly.

THANK YOU
BEST REGARDS
ABED ITANI

FriedPhoton
2008-Mar-23, 05:04 AM
hey all please if any body can give me a hand of help, because i'm in need of a telescope, it shouldn't be a professional one, not more an amature. I live in lebanon middle east, so its hard to find a cheap telescope for amatures or beginners, so i need ur advise about the characteristics of my first telescope, and the prices and if some one can help me to get one from out side and ship it to lebanon, i would be gr8full, reallllllly.

THANK YOU
BEST REGARDS
ABED ITANI

www.ebay.com

Tobin Dax
2008-Mar-23, 05:58 AM
abed, you might try the Astronomical Observing, Equipment and Accessories (http://www.bautforum.com/astronomical-observing-equipment-accessories/) forum. The people there should have some good tips for you.