PDA

View Full Version : Incoming! PX decides to flap its way to earth.

Earthbound
2003-Sep-02, 10:20 PM
I can't believe the trash Nancy is putting up these days. PX I guess has finally "decided" to come at us. :roll:

Check this out : http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy521.htm

From the the photographer: "Look at these! I thought my cam was roasting when I saw it. You can see a red sphere just on your right. Let's say goodbye my gentle friend because here it comes!
Giusmar"

I just can't believe some of these zetasheeps. :roll: I wonder how well these people function in the real world. I don't think it was the guy's camera that got roasted. 8)

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Sep-02, 11:58 PM
Ohhhhh pleeeeze!! :roll:

The Supreme Canuck
2003-Sep-03, 12:00 AM
*Cough* Lens flare!!! *Cough* *Cough* Over exposure! *Cough*

freddo
2003-Sep-03, 01:32 AM
! I thought my cam was roasting when I saw it

Then he wasn't that far from the truth... I sure hope that poor camera is okay...

tmosher
2003-Sep-03, 01:38 AM
Personally, I think her images are getting more and more pathetic. Hasn't any one of them figured out how to take a photograph of the sun? I've done it multiple times with one of the cheapest filter materials possible - exposed B&W film. However, I wouldn't risk my eyes using that material - I will risk my cheap digital camera.

http://www.gbronline.com/tmosher/Sun081703-3.jpg

Now what's so hard about that?

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-03, 01:50 AM
Disinfo Agent!!!! Disinfo Agent!!!!!! (translation: Party Pooper!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Earthbound
2003-Sep-03, 02:33 AM
Personally, I think her images are getting more and more pathetic. Hasn't any one of them figured out how to take a photograph of the sun? I've done it multiple times with one of the cheapest filter materials possible - exposed B&W film. However, I wouldn't risk my eyes using that material - I will risk my cheap digital camera.

http://www.gbronline.com/tmosher/Sun081703-3.jpg

Now what's so hard about that?

Hey, isn't that PX dust I see around the sun in your picture! :wink:

freddo
2003-Sep-03, 02:36 AM
Hey, isn't that PX dust I see around the sun in your picture!

No, Phobos... Definitely Phobos... :o

Sammy
2003-Sep-03, 03:44 AM
I agree that the pix are more and more pathetic. Nancy has created all these different aspects of PX to cover all the different types of lens flares: wings, tail feathers, spikes, swirls, fire dragons, phoenixes, and crosses.

She is especially creative when "interpreting" what a lens flare "really" is by analyzing it in terms of its position relative to the real elements of the picture--i.e., in front of, or behind, a tree line. Her little lines drawn on the pix to illustrate the "real personas" and PX, and differentiate them from flares are totally arbitrary. She also waxes almost poetic when she sees the "wings" and tail feathers," and describes how the "bird" agnles its body to "come in for a landing!!"

WolfKC
2003-Sep-03, 03:55 AM
"Incoming! PX decides to flap its way to earth."
http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/px_flight.gif

AsimovGirl
2003-Sep-03, 04:30 AM
As far as taking a proper photo of the sun, it will never happen.
Not only does Nancy say that the only "filter" one needs is a pair of sunglasses :roll: , but she can find things in any photo. Remember Mr Welder's Glass who couldn't understand why PX showed up thru his welder's glass on film, but wasn't visible to the naked eye thru the glass? She had her lame excuse "explaining" why.

My favorite photos are the ones of a perfectly normal sun, with minimal lens flares, but with circles drawn in illustrating the occulting suns...
...more pictures of nothing.

But, why are we letting it get to us? Each day that passes without the intrusion of PX only forces her stories to get weaker and weaker...It won't be long before they are so ludicrous that even the ZetaFans will begin to squint...

..then again, I may be being optimistic! :D

Rogue_7
2003-Sep-03, 04:48 AM
yes, sadly we must remember to never underestimate the stupidity of some of the human race. There is little cause for optimism IMHO.

Earthbound
2003-Sep-03, 06:44 AM
I agree that the pix are more and more pathetic. Nancy has created all these different aspects of PX to cover all the different types of lens flares: wings, tail feathers, spikes, swirls, fire dragons, phoenixes, and crosses.

She is especially creative when "interpreting" what a lens flare "really" is by analyzing it in terms of its position relative to the real elements of the picture--i.e., in front of, or behind, a tree line. Her little lines drawn on the pix to illustrate the "real personas" and PX, and differentiate them from flares are totally arbitrary. She also waxes almost poetic when she sees the "wings" and tail feathers," and describes how the "bird" agnles its body to "come in for a landing!!"

With all the bird talk, I wonder when PX is going to nest and lay its eggs. :wink: Imagine PX offspring flapping all over the solar system. 8-[ :o #-o Watch out for the droppings. 8)

Earthbound
2003-Sep-03, 06:45 AM
"Incoming! PX decides to flap its way to earth."
http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/px_flight.gif

:lol: =D> =D>

Gmann
2003-Sep-03, 11:39 AM
Look at these! I thought my cam was roasting when I saw it. You can see a red sphere just on your right. Let's say goodbye my gentle friend because here it comes!

Your cam was roasting :o

But they did have a good point, those pictures are some of the best lens flares they've had in a while =D>

tmosher
2003-Sep-03, 04:36 PM
Well...

They could always collect them into a book and call it "How NOT to...". Oh wait a minute, they already did that with their "booklet".

LTC8K6
2003-Sep-03, 07:08 PM
those pictures are some of the best lens flares they've had in a while

Ah ha! Lens flares are increasing! Another sign of PX.
Zetas right again!

Somebody stop me! :-#

:D

John Jones
2003-Sep-03, 08:26 PM
Skeptics' sarcasm increasing. Yet more proof of PX.

:wink:

gethen
2003-Sep-03, 09:45 PM
[size=18]"Incoming! PX decides to flap its way to earth

Wolf, you gotta stop doing this to me. :D :D :D :D :D
Uncontrolled laughter is hard on old peoples' bladders, you know.

WolfKC
2003-Sep-04, 02:47 AM
[size=18]"Incoming! PX decides to flap its way to earth
Wolf, you gotta stop doing this to me. :D :D :D :D :D
Uncontrolled laughter is hard on old peoples' bladders, you know.Here's a potential solution to the problem:
http://www.toiletmuseum.com/techno/flushcom2.jpg :lol:

gethen
2003-Sep-04, 01:30 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JimTKirk
2003-Sep-04, 01:46 PM
Wait! Is that Moe Howard at the 'controls'???

:lol: :lol: :lol:
=D>

SkyEyeGuy
2003-Sep-04, 02:40 PM
Nancy's Planet X is quite the active celestial body. It flaps, it bobbles, it wobbles, it zips, zooms, veers, pierces, orbits, occludes, occults (my favorite), accelerates at whim, and then relaxes by peeking around the Sun and winking at Spanish webcams.

I'm betting that next it begin to take on even more amazing modes of movement. Look for wriggling, tunneling, dancing, sashaying, skating, skiing (water and snow), ambling,marching, and tip-toeing in late 2004.

You heard it here first, folks!

gethen
2003-Sep-04, 03:33 PM
You left out swinging from the rings of Saturn.

CincySpaceGeek
2003-Sep-04, 07:50 PM
It flaps, it bobbles, it wobbles, it zips, zooms, veers, pierces, orbits, occludes, occults (my favorite), accelerates at whim, and then relaxes by peeking around the Sun and winking at Spanish webcams.

...wriggling, tunneling, dancing, sashaying, skating, skiing (water and snow), ambling,marching, and tip-toeing in late 2004.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Givin' the new thesaurus a good workout are we, hmmm?

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-04, 08:03 PM
There you have it folks! Planet X's "Green Persona" is Michigan J. Frog! :lol:

SkyEyeGuy
2003-Sep-04, 08:29 PM
Cindy wrote:

"Givin' the new thesaurus a good workout are we, hmmm?"

Of COURSE not! The Zetas themselves, through their amazing talent for thought projection, spoke those very words through me.

Keep in mind my Zetas aren't Nancy's Zetas. Her Zetas majored in liberal arts and have a lot of trouble with math; my Zetas are apparently all mechanical engineers who think the wings they put on PX are, in their words, "way cool."

That's why PX is zipping around our solar system so erratically; my Zetas are fighting over the joystick.

Earthbound
2003-Sep-04, 08:45 PM
Cindy wrote:

"Givin' the new thesaurus a good workout are we, hmmm?"

Of COURSE not! The Zetas themselves, through their amazing talent for thought projection, spoke those very words through me.

Keep in mind my Zetas aren't Nancy's Zetas. Her Zetas majored in liberal arts and have a lot of trouble with math; my Zetas are apparently all mechanical engineers who think the wings they put on PX are, in their words, "way cool."

That's why PX is zipping around our solar system so erratically; my Zetas are fighting over the joystick.

:lol: :lol:

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-05, 04:25 PM
Keep in mind my Zetas aren't Nancy's Zetas. Her Zetas majored in liberal arts and have a lot of trouble with math

hardly surprising, they don't uses Zeroes :D

Flipper42
2003-Sep-05, 08:04 PM
Oh God Nancy, give it up!!

I'm back...... =D>

Flipper42
http://www.gotmoore.net

WolfKC
2003-Sep-06, 03:39 AM
Her Zetas majored in liberal arts and have a lot of trouble with math; my Zetas are apparently all mechanical engineers who think the wings they put on PX are, in their words, "way cool."
New improved "mechanical engineer Zeta" version of px with wings:

http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/pxflight2.jpg

tmosher
2003-Sep-06, 04:55 AM
The Zetas are not as technically advanced as Nancy said...

YB-49 technology? - heck, they must have raided the archives at the Smithsonian Air & Space museum for those plans.

Jack Northrup is going to be spinning in his grave! The Zetas stole his plans for the flying wing!

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-06, 10:56 AM
ROFL, and they stole the old Northrop plans, they could have stolen the B-2 Plans!

Sammy
2003-Sep-06, 01:21 PM
ROFL, and they stole the old Northrop plans, they could have stolen the B-2 Plans!

They did! Its obvious that PX is a stealth vehicle since no normal people can see it!

Charlie in Dayton
2003-Sep-08, 07:48 AM
The Zetas are not as technically advanced as Nancy said...

YB-49 technology? - heck, they must have raided the archives at the Smithsonian Air & Space museum for those plans.

Jack Northrup is going to be spinning in his grave! The Zetas stole his plans for the flying wing!

Ain't that the one they called the "Flying Flapjack"?

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-08, 12:18 PM
Nope, the Flying Flapjack was the XF5U-1

checkit out here (http://www.daveswarbirds.com/usplanes/aircraft/flapjack.htm)

this (http://www.airspacemag.com/asm/Web/Site/QT/flyingwing.html) is the YB-49

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Sep-08, 02:16 PM
Sigma_Orionis wrote:

Nope, the Flying Flapjack was the XF5U-1

Oh yeah......those were the days! =D> =D> =D>

Gmann
2003-Sep-08, 02:30 PM
If anyone is still looking :o I believe my Cy Young knuckleball Theory is beginning to look pretty good. Next thing you know, it will no longer exist because a giant Klingon Snarf Toad (cloaked of course) mistook it for a Zeta that dared to believe in the Theory of the number zero, and accidently ate it :D