PDA

View Full Version : New ZetaTalk--BORING

Sammy
2003-Sep-03, 05:44 PM
Nancy just posted four new links on "Whats New." They are what I assume she thinks are the "highlights" of he C2C appearence. If so, it must have been pretty dull!

The postings are largely rehashes of general stuff abt survival after the poleshift, how the Zetas can't interfere with the disaster, ect. No anti-government rant, and just slides over the martial law bit.

She also informs us that the Zetas have this inexhaustable power source, sort of "nuclear," but of course "beyond our understanding."

Really, well below her usual level of creativity. The old gal must be runningn out of steam!

vpn
2003-Sep-03, 06:18 PM
I listened to the Lou Gentile show last night. After 20 minutes I gave up. You are right; Zetatalk is very boring now. Everything is wobbling, moaning, bobbling, trembling or swirling. The planets are floating, are being pushed or blasted. Itís inadmissible to let her present the same lies over and over again, ignoring that all her predictions were proved wrong. #-o

Sammy
2003-Sep-03, 09:53 PM
I took a second look at the new postings, and her ramblings in "Survivor Allegience" caught my eye:

People will make their decisions, for good reasons or for bad. Lets say they are for good reasons, lets say there is somebody who threatens the survival of the entire group, they have an unreasonable attitude, they donít want to work, they donít want to assist, they want a larger share, they create arguments, being selfish. The decision is made that if the group is to survive, because perhaps it has come to that, this person must be ejected.

And

In some cases, you will have to move, you will have to pick up and leave, even in the dead of night, with your dependents, to get away from a situation that is overwhelmingly bad. Think less of your sense of responsibility to those who are trouble makers, or thinking of themselves and trying to get their larger share, or dictate to or dominate the group. Think less of your obligation to them and more of your obligation to those who deserve your time and attention in these matters. This would be our advice on those ethical dilemmas.
(emphasis added)

Sounds to me like Nancy's subconscious is bringing up the TT issues from the last two Board Meetings described in anoher thread. I suspect she is thinking of leaving TT, or perhaps she fears she might be kicked out of TT.

I have often thought that a lot of ZetaTalk reflected her own fears and opinions, and this may be in the same vein.

Michelle
2003-Sep-04, 01:39 AM
She also informs us that the Zetas have this inexhaustable power source, sort of "nuclear," but of course "beyond our understanding."

Is it a form of hot air? :P

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-04, 01:49 AM
Hmmm the Zetas use Baloney powered technology, boy THAT's advanced! :lol:

WolfKC
2003-Sep-04, 03:08 AM
Hmmm the Zetas use Baloney powered technology, boy THAT's advanced! :lol: Of course! PX is made of baloney! Or is that Salami? :P
http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/pxbaloney.jpg

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Sep-04, 03:09 AM
Sigma_Orionis wrote

Hmmm the Zetas use Baloney powered technology, boy THAT's advanced!

Does anyone know how much baloney is needed to achive critical mass?
:lol:

tmosher
2003-Sep-04, 04:11 AM
Depends...

Turkey, pork, or beef?

However, I believe they reached critical mass with the baloney on ZT about three years ago.

Tom

Gmann
2003-Sep-04, 04:28 AM
Folks...please keep in mind that 'baloney' when laid flat has a strong resemblance to a zero, something that the zeta's are totally unfamiliar with, and therefore does not exist. Come to think of it, a planet sort of looks like a zero from a distance... #-o

AsimovGirl
2003-Sep-04, 05:04 AM
Of course! PX is made of baloney! Or is that Salami?

No, No, NO!

Like Planet Z, PX is a cross between a moon and a ham sandwich! This is to prevent the "Depressed Humaniforminoids" (or something like that) from EATING the darn place!

On the other hand, that picture of the salami PX looks pretty good...maybe I could PRETEND it is made of salami.

Meet me on the coast with 67 loaves of bread and a gallon of mustard!
:lol:

Gmann
2003-Sep-04, 05:13 AM
On the other hand, that picture of the salami PX looks pretty good...maybe I could PRETEND it is made of salami

think pepperoni...Pizza...that sounds good...wonder if I have some I the fridge :-k TALLY HO \:D/ I'm going to be busy for a few...

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-04, 11:51 AM
Hmmm all this High Tech talk is making me hungry!, I think I will have some pepperoni and mushrooms pizza for lunch :lol:

AstroSmurf
2003-Sep-04, 12:25 PM
Turkey, pork, or beef? Planet X - the other red meat.

NCC-1701
2003-Sep-04, 12:52 PM
Or... *Rodeo music in background* PX, it's what's for dinner!

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-04, 12:55 PM

Maybe this is what they meant by the "Red Persona" (beef) and the "White Persona" (turkey)! I think we finally discovered what these Zetas are all about :lol: :lol: :lol: (in case there were any doubts!)

nero
2003-Sep-04, 02:42 PM
I take solace from the fact the these good zetas think so much of our karamic development that they cannot interfere in our "school house" because to do so would be to "interfere" with the council of worlds. Let me see here... hmmm I think I am starting to get it... they are service to others, i.e. "good zetas" but they can't help us because that it is interference so they just sit by and watch all the wonderfully entertaining death, destruction, mayham and disease. They can however, communicate to us and warn us but not too too much, like a picture or anything else and of course it is okay to tell white lies from time to time so as not to allow the evil government and the elites to get away without being killed as well. I guess that's not considered interfering as far as the universe elders go. Wow now I get it. It all makes so much sense. Boy oh Boy don't know where all of us would be without our friends the zetas thank God there looking out for mankind's best interest. :D

xbck1
2003-Sep-04, 02:50 PM
You people actually think baloney is meat?

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-04, 03:02 PM
Well..... we could say that Baloney is Evil-Disinfo-Agent meat.....

<Disinfo Agent On strike due unpaid services!> 8)

Charlie in Dayton
2003-Sep-05, 04:13 AM

Maybe this is what they meant by the "Red Persona" (beef) and the "White Persona" (turkey)! I think we finally discovered what these Zetas are all about :lol: :lol: :lol: (in case there were any doubts!)

Gonna be interesting to find out whether they taste like chicken... 8-[

beskeptical
2003-Sep-05, 07:49 AM
I took a second look at the new postings, and her ramblings in "Survivor Allegience" caught my eye:

.....The decision is made that if the group is to survive, because perhaps it has come to that, this person must be ejected.

............Sounds to me like Nancy's subconscious is bringing up the TT issues from the last two Board Meetings described in anoher thread. I suspect she is thinking of leaving TT, or perhaps she fears she might be kicked out of TT.
Or Nancy is trying to get rid of someone, Jan, maybe?

I have often thought that a lot of ZetaTalk reflected her own fears and opinions, and this may be in the same vein.
Well who else's fears and opinions would they be, a real zeta? :roll: :lol:

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-05, 01:06 PM
Gonna be interesting to find out whether they taste like chicken... 8-[

They probably do! (ooops we are in great danger of getting into one
of those 'what does chicken taste like' threads!!!!! :lol:)

Sammy
2003-Sep-05, 02:24 PM

.....The decision is made that if the group is to survive, because perhaps it has come to that, this person must be ejected.

............Sounds to me like Nancy's subconscious is bringing up the TT issues from the last two Board Meetings described in anoher thread. I suspect she is thinking of leaving TT, or perhaps she fears she might be kicked out of TT.
Or Nancy is trying to get rid of someone, Jan, maybe?

Well who else's fears and opinions would they be, a real zeta? :roll: :lol:

Figuered the Jan issue was indeed obvious, so did not mention it. RE the 2d quote, what I was trying to say (but was not clear about) is that much of the ZetaTalk body of work reflects Nancy's subconscious fears and prejudices. I hold to the theory that she is delusional, not primarily a scammer purposely making up this stuff; she "hears" the Zetas" but the contents reflect what she knows about astronomy/physics (not much) and her subconscious.

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Sep-07, 08:44 PM
Sammy wrote:

she "hears" the Zetas" :o

I hear the universe laughing! :D

Stylesjl
2003-Sep-08, 10:13 AM
Sammy wrote:

she "hears" the Zetas" :o

I hear the universe laughing! :D

Yes the background sound (radiation) that is 3 degrees above absolute zero (3 Decibels above a jackhammer)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!