PDA

View Full Version : Translation anyone?

LTC8K6
2003-Sep-09, 12:54 PM
I have been reading nancy's diatribes for a while now, but this one has me stumped. Anybody know what she is trying to say? It sounds like another predicted date......

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/cropcirx.htm

Bearing in mind that September 21 would put the time frame very losely given by the Zetas into months, a plural, and taking a closer look at the Eastfield crop circle Solstice interpretation, with the balls starting on June 21, one can find 9 balls placed into the 13 week period, when overlap is considered. What else are the mashed grain areas unless overlapping balls, when 9 balls were used to represent the preceeding 13 week periods.

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-09, 01:05 PM
Word Salad without the "techie" terms.......

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Sep-09, 01:43 PM
Uhh....is it a recipie for Spanish Bolleche? :o

Question: do the Zetas use crop circles as calendars? :o :o

Question: Would crop circles make good wristwatches? :o :o :o

:D :D :D :D

parejkoj
2003-Sep-09, 02:12 PM
The 21 September date is probably in reference to Galileo's impact with Jupiter, which a few silly people are up in arms about. There is another thread about this here (http://www.badastronomy.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=7829) if you are interesteed in that.

I don't know about the rest of it, but I wouldn't try to think too hard about it. Thoughts like that might strain something! :D

LTC8K6
2003-Sep-09, 02:30 PM
I'll bet she can't even understand some of her own ramblings these days.

She was always way out there, but lately she seems to be farther out of square than usual.

Methinks the train wreck will be soon.

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Sep-09, 03:18 PM
LTC8K6 wrote:

I have been reading nancy's diatribes for a while now, but this one has me stumped. Anybody know what she is trying to say? It sounds like another predicted date......

Use the Zetaron Implant! The one with no zero!! :D :D

NCC-1701
2003-Sep-09, 03:36 PM
9 Ball? Zetan's play billards? :o

nanojath
2003-Sep-09, 04:15 PM
Translation -

Here's sort of a date, but not really a date, but it's near enough to keep you feeling like some big thing is imminent and goes along with all the "sightings" and "earth changes," but far enough away that I don't have to worry about making up an excuse for it right now, and there's plenty of time to come up with something else if nothing happens.

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-09, 04:34 PM
Sounds about right to me :D

nero
2003-Sep-09, 06:44 PM
Nancy has got to keep the hype for as long as possible. She does this by alluding to dates to keep her faithful followers. She is purposefully posting GLP postings that collectively have the effect that something is seriously wrong by observing the sun and the earth. Obviously, this is difficult since there is no unusual weather to report and people can readily look at the weather for themselves. All her evidence of something is viewed through the manipulatable eyes of the camera. The biggest problem she has is that the earth is not slowing and we are moving to a season change. Days are getting shorter and this is normal. She might have a point if it were not for the fact that it is getting darker sooner. She will have no way to explain this in light of her theory in a few weeks. If the earth were truly slowing days would be getting longer. Given all the crap she has posted, this has to happen soon since she is also suggesting that the planet is between the earth and sun now.

If she is still talking about occulting suns and the passage 4 months from now the zetas will have less than zero crediability as if they ever had it. Here moron followers will then have to have some other doomsday scenario to follow. Bottom line Nancy is backed into a corner. "Her" Zetas are saying this is happening this year. This passage is going to kill billions and signs are upon us, earthquakes, red dust, moon swirls etc. The problem is that these were all signs that were to happen very shortly before the passage and then the shift occurs. This is also in keeping with the "ancients" predictions which she stole from Sitchin theory. The box is getting smaller and smaller for ole Nancy. Her whole site and all the material is now completely in conflict with itself as if it wasn't before.

Given she has very little to lose at this point look for the following in order for her to keep whatever it is she is trying desperately to keep:

another white lie
2003 was just a test the real date is now 04, 05 etc
"sign of times" material is not Zeta talk but other folks observations therefore no problem. While it seems fascinating she can keep moving the goal posts and still generate interest amonst here moronic followers who are by and large young, trusting, gullible and stupid. Keep in mind GLP folks are also posting complete dribble just to screw with her as well. She is so lost at this point that she will glom on to anyone who seemingly supports her. Zeta talk is doomed and the fat lady is beginning to sing.

ToSeek
2003-Sep-09, 07:18 PM
I get the impression that Nancy's current followers - at least the ones willing to admit as much - can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

John Jones
2003-Sep-09, 11:03 PM
I get the impression that Nancy's current followers - at least the ones willing to admit as much - can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

There was a poll on GLP (I know, not scientific, but probably the best info we're gonna get) and only about 2 or 3 out of 35 reponses was supportive of Nancy. Since that's about the only place she shows up anymore, I guess that much of her flock is there too.

On the other hand, there seem to be way more Pro-PX people who have abandoned Nancy

ToSeek
2003-Sep-10, 01:55 AM

There was a poll on GLP (I know, not scientific, but probably the best info we're gonna get) and only about 2 or 3 out of 35 reponses was supportive of Nancy. Since that's about the only place she shows up anymore, I guess that much of her flock is there too.

On the other hand, there seem to be way more Pro-PX people who have abandoned Nancy

Yes, there are still a lot of people who think Planet X is going to arrive, just not on Nancy's timetable.

Mark my words: we'll be going through all this again (if not worse) in 2012.

CincySpaceGeek
2003-Sep-10, 01:43 PM
LTC8K6 wrote:

Use the Zetaron Implant! The one with no zero!! :D :D

:-? Let's see...where did I put my Babblefish? In all honesty, I think she's so far off her rocker that she's started with the gibberish to make herself sound legitimate.