PDA

View Full Version : Is Chris (Tezzer) out of his tree or just a mis-informed?

WolfKC
2003-Sep-11, 02:08 PM
Is Chris (Tezzer) insane or just a liar?

http://www.geocities.com/net_tez/
a few samples:

Six months ago, I took photos of Planet X in England, which gave incredible evidence that Nibiru existed.
The Martian moon Phobos is actually an alien spacecraft disguised as an asteroid, and we have evidence of this
You will see chemtrails trying to cover out the planet, but as you can see they're not working. Nibiru is so visible right now over here you would not believe.

ToSeek
2003-Sep-11, 02:35 PM
I think it's evident from his later posts that he's just a web troll.

Val Trottan
2003-Sep-11, 05:01 PM
Why ask?
Why should we care?
The only person that gives more of a fig about what we think about him is him.
I know for a fact he is reading this thread and all others so I think we should just shut up about the whole thing.

Anybody agree?

LTC8K6
2003-Sep-11, 05:18 PM
Troll who doesn't believe his own garbage. Looking for website hits, too.

To those who think that folks like Tez will go away if you ignore them:
I have heard this a lot, but never actually seen it happen.

tmosher
2003-Sep-11, 05:38 PM
He's just a troll. Leave it at that.

Somewhere, I've seen his original web page where he says it's all a hoax that he put together just to generate noise.

Tom

pablotar
2003-Sep-11, 06:08 PM
Looks to me like he's just having a good time pushing peoples buttons......annoying fella. Nothing anyone should take seriously though....what age is he, 12?

Vermonter
2003-Sep-11, 06:21 PM
I dunno. He just gets his laughs by ticking people off. Most folks on Firearms servers avoid him and his troupe.

johnisevil
2003-Sep-13, 10:22 PM
How naive of him. He says he has a picture of Planet X as it passed Earth. This implies that with all the people on Earth, he's the only person who witnessed this.

WolfKC
2003-Sep-14, 02:10 AM
How naive of him. He says he has a picture of Planet X as it passed Earth. This implies that with all the people on Earth, he's the only person who witnessed this.
I dont know... I think I'm the only person in the world with photographic proof of the pole shift:
http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/pole2.jpg
:lol: :^o :P

digitalspector
2003-Sep-14, 05:26 AM
lol i guess the pole itself had a pole-shift...since the "north-pole" sign is right-side up...in relation to the flip lol.

wwonka
2003-Sep-14, 07:10 AM
I hesitate to suggest you visit, given his penchant for editing posts, re-directing sites, etc, etc, but..

It appears Hardee/chris/Tez/whatever has 'come out', like the proverbial homosexual in the closet, and admitted all his sins at the Planetx board he set up.

http://planetx2003.proboards18.com/

He is now telling everyone (well, all 3 or 4 who frequent that board!!) how clever he is and what a wonderful hoax it was (?).. Although he is coming in for some (deserved) flak. I wonder if he will face it like a man, or run again using the same old tactics..

Joey Crow
2004-Aug-02, 05:50 PM
Chris Scriber I hope you're hearing me you sick freak. Once your VBulletin guys realise what a scamster you are you're gonna be in deep poo!

Aliens-'R-US
2004-Aug-02, 05:53 PM
wow... this is deep... wow man

BoredHugeKrill
2004-Aug-02, 07:03 PM
lol i guess the pole itself had a pole-shift...since the "north-pole" sign is right-side up...in relation to the flip lol.

yes, shame that. It detracts from the otherwise, er, gritty realism of the picture... :lol:

Ut
2004-Aug-02, 07:04 PM
I'm sure that expedition to the North Pole flipped the sign over for convenience, so that everyone could read it without using magnetic snow shoes to hang upside down from the Earth like that.

freddo
2004-Aug-02, 11:50 PM
Chris Scriber I hope you're hearing me you sick freak. Once your VBulletin guys realise what a scamster you are you're gonna be in deep poo!

First, Tezzer is not Chris Schreiber. Second, what are you doing dredging this up?

Joey Crow
2004-Aug-03, 08:53 AM
Does he not deserve punishing for what he did?

frenat
2004-Aug-03, 09:36 PM

Why should we care? He lied, he was caught in his lie. End of story. He is the type of person who would appreciate the extra attention. I say don't give him any.

freddo
2004-Aug-04, 12:03 AM

Perhaps the kid, but where's the proof it was Chris?

BoredHugeKrill
2004-Aug-04, 04:24 AM

Perhaps the kid, but where's the proof it was Chris?

could somebody fill me in on what this is all about? I've never heard of either Chris or "Tezzer" before...

8-[

Stylesjl
2004-Aug-04, 05:44 AM
He was a person who claimed he had proof of planet X

The whole thing was a hoax designed to get attention

I bet he had a nice laugh at our expense :evil:

Joey Crow
2004-Aug-04, 09:51 AM
I vote we DDOS his website, would be funny to see him taken down. :lol:

PhantomWolf
2004-Aug-04, 11:39 AM

Joey, I know you are a newbie here, but please go and read the FAQ. The way you are going right now you won't be staying long, BA takes a very, very, very dim view of such things. I seriously, seriously, seriously recommend that you change your attitude around this place, and do so fast.

markslovenz
2004-Aug-04, 12:37 PM
Hey PW - hope you don't mind me following you over here.
See you around. 8)

PhantomWolf
2004-Aug-04, 12:47 PM
Hey PW - hope you don't mind me following you over here.
See you around. 8)

Heya Marks, and no, there are a herd of us mad loopy Kiwi's here. Welcome to the Board and enjoy the stay. ;)

(Just watch out for the WolfKC fella, he's a terror and there's this guy called The Bad Astronomer somewhere too. I'm sure he's a bit of a woowoo. Keeps claiming there's no PX. ;))

Joey Crow
2004-Aug-04, 12:51 PM
Have you heard of giving people a taste of their own medicine? This guy deserves all he gets.

PhantomWolf
2004-Aug-04, 12:56 PM
Have you heard of giving people a taste of their own medicine? This guy deserves all he gets.

Regardless of who it is or why, suggesting that people attack another website is tantamount to suggesting illegal activities and BA won't have it. You have been warned before. I suggest you go and look in the Banned Posters thread in BABBling as well as very carefully read the FAQ.

Joey Crow
2004-Aug-04, 01:21 PM
I didn't suggest illegal activities :)

And posting thing like that when you're not a mod is surely against the rules as well? I'm trying to take yet another Planet X hoax website down and you are defending him, why?

PhantomWolf
2004-Aug-04, 01:34 PM

I didn't suggest illegal activities

Suggesting attacking his website isn't funny, nor is it what this site is about. You don't see people out attempting to shut down Nancy or Grant's website and they are worse.

And posting thing like that when you're not a mod is surely against the rules as well?

There is only one "Moderator" here and that is BA. However if you don't want to take some sound advice from one that been around a while and seen what gets people banned quick smart, then fine, don't.

I'm trying to take yet another Planet X hoax website down and you are defending him, why?

Because on their own site on the Internet everyone has the right to free speech, even when they are wrong, lying or total idiots. What right do you have to decide what sites can exist and what can't? You don't. The solution is to educate those that might be swayed by the loopy ideas out there, not attempting to censor and gag the loons, all that does is play right into their hands. (They already complain about people attempting to "shut them down") If people are told the truth and taught to recognise woowooism for what it is, then it doesn't matter what the woowoos say does it.

Hamlet
2004-Aug-04, 01:38 PM
I didn't suggest illegal activities :)

And posting thing like that when you're not a mod is surely against the rules as well? I'm trying to take yet another Planet X hoax website down and you are defending him, why?

Why are you trying to take down a website? When did you become the Net police? Surely the antidote to this PX madness is open debate not the juvenile tactics you're proposing.

If the owner of the website has done something illegal than let the authorities handle it.

Joey Crow
2004-Aug-04, 04:07 PM
FYI Zetatalk gets DDOSsed many times. I however won't do it but there are people that do it from IRC servers with bots. I don't see any reason why someone shouldn't? DDOS is not illegal anyway and no one can do anything about it. It's just a simple flood of traffic, since when is traffic illegal? :roll:

I think we should have some moral guardian who takes out scamsters websites like Zetatalk. It would stop the kiddies from publicising their money-making scams and everyone would be better off! Do you not agree?

Aliens-'R-US
2004-Aug-04, 04:28 PM
dude u should have come 2 me b4 cuz i no how 2 ddos any site u want! i mean wtf y should u wait til geo****ties comes and takes it down becuz of sum lame *** violation of the tos! just drop a pm @ my place and ill ddos it 4 u! LOLz!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

BoredHugeKrill
2004-Aug-04, 04:37 PM
FYI Zetatalk gets DDOSsed many times. I however won't do it but there are people that do it from IRC servers with bots. I don't see any reason why someone shouldn't? DDOS is not illegal anyway and no one can do anything about it. It's just a simple flood of traffic, since when is traffic illegal? :roll:

I think we should have some moral guardian who takes out scamsters websites like Zetatalk. It would stop the kiddies from publicising their money-making scams and everyone would be better off! Do you not agree?

Joey,
I think it should be pretty apparent by now that we don't agree. Whilst I hesitate to speak for everybody else here, I think you will find it very difficult indeed to find anybody who supports your position.

First, yes, carrying out a DDoS attack is illegal in many countries. Even if it weren't it's still wrong. Such actions, whilst they might involve "just traffic" (I'm struggling to think of any illegal net-based activity that couldn't be deconstructed in that manner, btw) they clearly have no other purpose than disabling somebody else's server.

On the "moral guardian" thing, no, I can't agree at all. I disagree with Nancy, but I have not, and will never, advocate denying her the means to say what she pleases, however deluded. I prefer to let her speak and reply with reason, and above all, civility.

Regards
Krill

Musashi
2004-Aug-04, 04:38 PM
Are either one of you actually Tezzer looking for more attention?

Also, I am pretty sure that staging a DDOS attack is illegal, but that isn't even important, it is unethical. What did Tez do to you to provoke such anger, and why are we supposed to care?

BoredHugeKrill
2004-Aug-04, 04:39 PM
dude u should have come 2 me b4 cuz i no how 2 ddos any site u want! i mean wtf y should u wait til geo****ties comes and takes it down becuz of sum lame [bad word deleted] violation of the tos! just drop a pm @ my place and ill ddos it 4 u! LOLz!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

not to pre-empt the BA in any way, but can I suggest that you two take this conversation elsewhere? I think it's pretty clear that nobody else here wants anything to do with what you are suggesting.

Regards
Krill

TriangleMan
2004-Aug-04, 04:40 PM
Such actions also feed into their paranoia and make them feel that they must be right because of efforts to shut them down. It is better to just ignore Nancy and other doomsayers as it is the attention that they want. If someone is falling for their nonsense then you should discuss it with the individual and not go after the doomsayer.

Joey Crow
2004-Aug-04, 04:47 PM
I just realised a DDOS wouldn't work on geocities. WHich means Zetatalk is in it for the long run. Anyone interested PM me so we can form an alliance.

Aliens-'R-US
2004-Aug-04, 04:48 PM
LOL were evil asstronomers so we can pull this off im sure of it LOLZ

BoredHugeKrill
2004-Aug-04, 04:54 PM
LOL were evil asstronomers so we can pull this off im sure of it LOLZ

guys, are the two of you trying to get banned deliberately? This discussion is completely inappropriate, violates the FAQ and it should be abundantly clear by now that nobody else is interested.

Regards
Krill

Joey Crow
2004-Aug-04, 04:55 PM
Not interested? Two pages speaks for itself, I do believe.

BoredHugeKrill
2004-Aug-04, 04:59 PM
Not interested? Two pages speaks for itself, I do believe.

two pages of people posting "please go away" can hardly be interpreted as a ringing endorsement. When you start talking about "taking down" websites, expect people to post to indicate their disapproval. That doesn't mean they're "interested" in what you're suggesting.

Regards
Krill

Ut
2004-Aug-04, 05:28 PM
Man, we have some of coberst's threads up over two pages, and no one's discussing his OP. And Rick Sorbie had what? 20?

Musashi
2004-Aug-04, 05:33 PM
And remember, Rick claimed that any time someone viewed the topic but didn't post a negative, they supported him.

[edit] Whoops. Too bad I reached it here. Now there is the dilemma... do I continue on, smashing the barrier as per the recent trend? Or do I respect old traditions and attempt a grand rebirth! I already have some names picked out. I am leaning toward sticking with this account.

Ut
2004-Aug-04, 05:38 PM
Musashi
Bad PhD

Hrmm... I do believe that you've just reached kilopi.

freddo
2004-Aug-04, 10:45 PM
Stick with your username Musashi....

Musashi
2004-Aug-04, 10:49 PM
Settled!

Ut
2004-Aug-04, 10:57 PM
Huzzah! Another well oiled machine shatters the fabled kilopi barrier!