PDA

View Full Version : Another crazy math page

Beaver
2003-Sep-12, 10:50 PM
d(-S)=-mcuidxi-qAidxi+aFik2dVdt-bRdVdt

The above equation is the mathematical expression to calculate negative action in the universe. By replacing negative action with the corresponding pursued quantity, it can be the universal way to calculate happiness in society, profit in economy and knowledge in research. So sciences about largest negative action pursuit, largest happiness pursuit, largest profit pursuit and largest knowledge pursuit are unified into one: Science of Pursuit.

http://unifytruth.20m.com/

Anyone care to tackle this one :D

Alex W.
2003-Sep-13, 12:10 AM
My brain just tried to parse that as L337 Speak. Erm... Sounds... Stupid.

Pi Man
2003-Sep-13, 04:35 AM
Oh yeah?????!!!!! I've got a better one!

My equasion for calculating the mean electric force on any fluctuating counter-rotational system:

F(e)=3*T*R*(n+8*v)*M^2
--------------------------
12*n-sqrt(D/2)-e/9

See? It's that simple! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wedgebert
2003-Sep-13, 04:49 AM
Oh yeah?????!!!!! I've got a better one!

My equasion for calculating the mean electric force on any fluctuating counter-rotational system:

F(e)=3*T*R*(n+8*v)*M^2
--------------------------
12*n-sqrt(D/2)-e/9

See? It's that simple! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's an easy equation. In fact, anytime there is a roughly equal amount of numbers vs letters in an equation, it's an easy equation :)

I remember some of my days in 3rd year calculus and linear algebra in college. We'd go days without seeing a single number. Sometimes I'd zone out and when I came to, I'd think I was in a literature class.

Note, by that I mean, sometimes when I zone out and not sometimes I would zone out. I pretty much ALWAYS zoned out in class :)

Pi Man
2003-Sep-13, 05:37 AM
I remember some of my days in 3rd year calculus and linear algebra in college. We'd go days without seeing a single number. Sometimes I'd zone out and when I came to, I'd think I was in a literature class.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just died laughing!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2003-Sep-15, 04:34 PM
I attempted a download onto a CD while i was over on the COLOR (olive) {win} side
from http://www.education.ti.com/derive
only it would not download to the CD
------------------------------------------------
so I tried to download it to C:\temp
and then copy it over to D:\
:::::::::::::::::::::
it appears some file gets derailed to another folder than TEMP
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
if anywon can send me the missing part.. greatly appriciated?

russ_watters
2003-Sep-15, 07:19 PM
My equation holds The Universal Truth:

x=1

Its simple so it must be profound.

mike alexander
2003-Sep-15, 09:32 PM
mcuidxi...

What is that, Planet X fast food?

But it must be real math. It has a differential in it.

But then, so does my car.

informant
2003-Sep-15, 09:34 PM
d(-S)=-mcuidxi-qAidxi+aFik2dVdt-bRdVdt
[...]
Anyone care to tackle this one :D

You really should post that in a social science forum. I don't think "negative action", "happiness in society", "profit in economy" or "knowledge in research" have a lot to do with astronomy.

But if you want the ultimate truth, I can tell you: “Girls = Evil”. I can prove (http://www.occn.zaq.ne.jp/cuaea503/images/proof_that_girls_are_evil.jpg) it, too.

mike alexander
2003-Sep-15, 09:37 PM
No. Evil is Live backwards.

informant
2003-Sep-15, 09:40 PM
Ah, but can you prove it? ;)

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-15, 09:44 PM
The answer is as usual 42 :lol:

Pinemarten
2003-Sep-20, 08:51 AM
I like the simplest formula in electrical school. It for transformers.
VA=VA.
Volts X Amps in, equals Volts X Amps out.

Another is the ideal gas law from chemistry.
PV/nt = PV/nt.
Pressure X Volume / n (number of molecules) X temperature. When one variable changes, it easy to calculate the changes in the rest.

I still have problems with E = IR (volts = current X resistance), the most common in my trade. I 'think' the formula instead of doing the math.

My job is to limit current (I).

When current goes up, it blows a fuse or trips a breaker.
Either the voltage has increased, which is rare because the grid doesn't change its voltage; or the resistance has gone down. Lower resistance is usually caused by a short to ground, or somebody has added a coffee maker to the circuit without asking. I know some of you are guilty, admit it.

At work and in school, electricians keep trying to adjust current (I) to fit the formula.
What they usually fail to realize is that it is a 'taker' not a 'given': If Volts (E) and Ohms (R) are fixed, then Amps (I) will 'take' whatever is needed. If R is too low then I blows the fuse. The more stuff you add, the lower the R. This is because E has a bigger path to the other side, and if there is a chicken crossing that path it will get electrocuted.

This brings me to the first rule/formula of electricians: DO NOT BECOME PART OF THE CIRCUIT!

Musashi
2003-Sep-20, 06:32 PM
This brings me to the first rule/formula of electricians: DO NOT BECOME PART OF THE CIRCUIT!

Yeah, that always sucks.