PDA

View Full Version : G'Topia Quiz

Humphrey
2003-Sep-14, 03:32 AM
Now we do have the holland, Canada, and a asortment of other great places to test our knoledge on. But do we actually have a test on the real superpower on this planet? No we don't. So here is the first, and the official G'Topia quiz.

1.What is the name of the great one himself?

2. What is the general term given to a average citizen of G'Topia?

3. What is the only part of the planet that is free from our great leaders reign?

4. Why isn't the knoledge of his rule widely known by the general public?

5. what is the general state of the political scene in G'topia

6. What is our great leaders favorite colour?

7. Where was our great leader born?

8. What country was the hardest to take over do to shear military capability and strength?

9. Guess what number i am thinking of.....

10. Watermelon is good, correct?

gethen
2003-Sep-14, 03:38 AM
Uh, all of the above!
Is that the right answer?

Humphrey
2003-Sep-14, 03:41 AM
yes and no. But "4" does well for most of them. :-P

Kaptain K
2003-Sep-14, 04:25 AM

wedgebert
2003-Sep-14, 04:27 AM
What's with all the quizes? Do people have reports due in class and this is their way of getting us to do their research for them?

Humphrey
2003-Sep-14, 04:30 AM

No 4,

42 is the secret of the universe. 4 is the answer to several of the above questions.

Kaptain K
2003-Sep-14, 04:34 AM
:( It was worth a shot. :lol:

Humphrey
2003-Sep-14, 05:08 AM
What nobody wants to vote or take the quiz?

Well fine. Really angry Turtles will be sent to random houses making you answer. Believe me, i gave them permission to stare intensely!

Pinemarten
2003-Sep-14, 05:55 AM
Neat, free marten feed!

xbck1
2003-Sep-14, 06:05 AM
1.What is the name of the great one himself? Dan? (or is that Musashi?)

2. What is the general term given to a average citizen of G'Topia? As in a reference to them? Minion.

3. What is the only part of the planet that is free from our great leaders reign? Antarctica?

4. Why isn't the knoledge of his rule widely known by the general public? You're keeping it secret until you are ready to let the whole world know that you rule the planet.

5. what is the general state of the political scene in G'topia? Ummmm... You've conquered Earth with your giant army of turtles. (I think that's what he meant)

6. What is our great leaders favorite colour? I'm ignorant of that fact.

7. Where was our great leader born? Somwhere in Canada, I think.

8. What country was the hardest to take over do to shear military capability and strength? I'm going to shoot for Switzerland. Everybody knows they're aliens.

9. Guess what number i am thinking of..... 4

10. Watermelon is good, correct? Correct (unless you say otherwise), oh great one.

How'd I do?

Humphrey
2003-Sep-14, 08:43 AM
1.What is the name of the great one himself? Dan? (or is that Musashi?)
corecct Dan
2. What is the general term given to a average citizen of G'Topia? As in a reference to them? Minion.
correct
3. What is the only part of the planet that is free from our great leaders reign? Antarctica?
nope
4. Why isn't the knoledge of his rule widely known by the general public? You're keeping it secret until you are ready to let the whole world know that you rule the planet.
nope
5. what is the general state of the political scene in G'topia? Ummmm... You've conquered Earth with your giant army of turtles. (I think that's what he meant)
nope
6. What is our great leaders favorite colour? I'm ignorant of that fact.
It is herasy to be ignorant of the great leader
7. Where was our great leader born? Somwhere in Canada, I think.
correct
8. What country was the hardest to take over do to shear military capability and strength? I'm going to shoot for Switzerland. Everybody knows they're aliens.
nope

9. Guess what number i am thinking of..... 4
correct
10. Watermelon is good, correct? Correct (unless you say otherwise), oh great one.
correct

How'd I do?

Not bad. But you must imporve by mid-term examinations.

Now who answered they are in the rebellion? come on fess up! I want your aadress to send you some........fre pizza! yah thats it, free pizza!

So all rebels send your home adress directly to me. Yuo will be sent a free pizza by one of my personal....pizza men.

Mmmmuuuahahahahahahaha!

Glom
2003-Sep-14, 03:57 PM
Well, I had to vote rebellious scum because I'm already the servant of enough megalomaniacal geniuses bent on world domination. I'm the First Prime of Beelzebob. I'm the secret agent of Citizen Meh. I'm the love toy of Xandy. And I was the advisor to rst, although now, he is less a Ruler of the World and more of Andrea's gay best friend.

Colt
2003-Sep-14, 07:56 PM
I chose "rebellious scum" since I run the Empire of Alaska. :P -Colt

Humphrey
2003-Sep-14, 08:22 PM
See what i mean? This world wide rebellion has even saturated the ranks of the BABB.

Damn you Chucky Cheese! Your Reign of terror and your rebellion will end!

NASA Fan
2003-Sep-14, 11:39 PM
Forgive my ignorance, oh Great one, but what exactly is G'Topia?

I need to know so that I can vote and decide if I am for you or against you.

Humphrey
2003-Sep-15, 01:02 AM
The true name of the country you now reside in.

It comes from our great leader G99. I am Humphrey, or more technically G99 II. Many years ago he started the empire you reside in and has contuinued to rule from the shadows while letting me become the public side of the empire.

Vote wisely. All dissidents will be sen't to become extras on the new Barney and friends: happy fun hour.

NASA Fan
2003-Sep-16, 04:30 AM
But, you do not know which country I live in, or is the world one big country?

I may have made post that imply that I live in one country, but maybe I commute a long distance.

"Choose wisely" is that from Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Holy Grail.

I am still not sure how to vote, I need more info to make up my mind.

Barney is fun..."I love you, you love me......."

Humphrey
2003-Sep-16, 10:12 PM
Ah i see i have one of the loyal leaders of the rebellion so close to my grasp.

The effort needed to hide your Adress from me is exponentiasl. My ties to this world run deep into the veins of politics . There is no adress that can be hidden from me and no person can go tottaly uncovered. The only ones who have foiled my iro...umm...Fuzzy hand is those who have been born outside the system and have grown up in times and areas not connected by technological means.

Areas such as New Jersy and mississippi are hidden frommy grasp due to the backwordness of the technology there. But soon my cell pohone towers of doom anf my thought scannijng toasters will intervene in even those areas.

Soon my will will be established and your pitaful rebellion will the sqelched like the tiny cute little dust bunnies they are.

Prepare to meet my giant windsield of doom you evil lovebugs!

Muuuahahahahaha!

Even your work JSC is not free from my controll. There is a reason why most offices today have florecent lighting. IT is not for cheapness of use, more often it is easier for my loyal minions to stash hidden cameras and listening equipment in them. Beware of the lights.....beware.

End transmission, this microwave will go back to its previous use.

irony
2003-Sep-16, 10:25 PM
All I know is that when The Sign Guy takes over the world in reverse alphabetical order, he's promised me Madagascar.

I am the Empress of all Lemurs. Bow before me.

NASA Fan
2003-Sep-16, 11:20 PM
Even your work JSC is not free from my controll.

Who says I work at JSC, I may have access to JSC, but that does not mean that I work at JSC. SO theres pllllllllllll (blowing a raspberry--we need an emoticon sticking it tounge out).

I want you to known, that you do not scare me...if the obnoxious security officers do not scare you, some wannabe dictator does not scare me. I am going to go vote now for the "nonloyal choice"

HA HA HA

PS

You asked for the addresse of the scum so here goes

Jane Doe
123 Main Street # 45
Somecity, Any State 67890

Humphrey
2003-Sep-17, 01:25 AM
Even your work JSC is not free from my controll.

Who says I work at JSC, I may have access to JSC, but that does not mean that I work at JSC. SO theres pllllllllllll (blowing a raspberry--we need an emoticon sticking it tounge out).

I want you to known, that you do not scare me...if the obnoxious security officers do not scare you, some wannabe dictator does not scare me. I am going to go vote now for the "nonloyal choice"

HA HA HA

PS

You asked for the addresse of the scum so here goes

Jane Doe
123 Main Street # 45

:P :P :P :P

:-D

[Humphrey send G99 over to
Jane Doe
123 Main Street # 45

with a cream pie and a free toaster].............no answer.............still no answer...........Dang! Curses foiled again!

I will get you Nasa fan, if its the last thing i do, and you little dog too!

I am not a wannabe dictator. I am a dictator, it just that my disloyal servants keep on screwing up my plans. Their incompetance is insurmountable. You just can't get good minions these days.

And don't get me going on Minions "r" Us. Their minons break down and go raving mad after the warranty runs out.

The Supreme Canuck
2003-Sep-17, 01:43 AM
I could have some cloned for you...

Humphrey
2003-Sep-17, 01:55 AM
q35 series or later?

I had some Q34 clone series and they literally fell apart right out of the box. And the most anoying part was the "do not remove under penalty of law" tag on their forehead. It really made them stand out in a croud.

The Supreme Canuck
2003-Sep-17, 02:22 AM
I could get some Q35s if you wanted, but those are obsolete. Mostly I have the FMT-466s. Much more durable, they don't overheat and no more pesky odours. Top of the line, my friend.

NASA Fan
2003-Sep-17, 02:57 AM
"My little dog," you dare to threaten my little dog. :x :x :x

I will have you know that if you even try to lay one finger on my little dog (actually my room-mate's dog), her big Mama will come after you and squash you flat---and she will do it.

Koko is a viscious 14 pound dog---well 13 punds now that she has been shaven. She will lick you to death, and give you doggie germ, and she will jump on you and stick her tounge in your nose or mouth and just gross you out.

(Once I get a good photo of her I will post it on the pets page, she is a real cutie.)

Humphrey
2003-Sep-17, 03:53 AM
lol NASA fan. :-)

Canuck: ok i will take you up on that. 100,000 initial order with a future option for 100x that number if they turh out to be great products.

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-18, 06:35 PM
Name: Overlord I

Location: Aboard the EOON ship "Hellhound" currently in orbit around Alpha-Orionis I

Objective: To conquer the Third Rock orbiting G2 star 650 light years away from AO I which is currently inflitrated by Grey Zeta-ninnies....

NASA Fan
2003-Sep-20, 06:28 PM
Canuck: ok i will take you up on that. 100,000 initial order with a future option for 100x that number if they turh out to be great products.

I have the ultimate weapon against you, you wannabe overlord. I will simply tell my co-workers that you are my boss, or at least that you like and support my boss. That will draw many a follower, and if the other (about) 80% who are against you, do the same we will soon have a huge army.

Muhahaha

And then I will tell all the dog lovers that you treaten dogs, and that will get us even more power. (My dog is still upset about your threat).

And then as my last threat, I will get the aid of my friends who hang people uoside down from trees, and ducktapes others to the trees...and this is all done in fun, they do not really have a good reason :D :D :D at least not something that most people would consider a good reason.

Humphrey
2003-Sep-20, 09:14 PM
Dang. foiled by duct tape weilding geek bullies with pocket protectors. :-(

:-P

NASA Fan
2003-Sep-21, 03:33 AM
Dang. foiled by duct tape weilding geek bullies with pocket protectors

They are not geeks, nor do they wear pocket protectors. Nor are they bullies for that matter. One of them is a cop on the vice squad, and the other sells equiptment and other stuff to hospitals--I am not quite sure of what he does.

If either of them heard that you called them geeks, then watch out. As they say, you can run, but you cannot hide.

BTW, one yeah, just for fun they buildt an electric chair, and "electrocuted" people, "just for fun."

If anyone would like to hear the real story behind these friends of mind, who are not as sadistic as I make them sound, just ask and I will be happy to share. :D

Humphrey
2003-Sep-21, 04:23 AM
Sure :-)

NASA Fan
2003-Oct-07, 03:10 AM
I finally remembewred my promise, and I was able to find my way back to the right topic.

My friends in this particular case are from my karate organization. Twice a year we go to a camp where we learn advanced self defense. The brown belts have to run a night trail with stations run by the black belts.

One camp my friends buildt a fake electrical chair, and scared the brown belts into thinking that it was a real chair, and they "electricuted" the brown belts.

As far as the duct tape and hanging is concerned, that is just another way of messing with their minds. It is a friendly initiation to friends. When they hang them up-side down, they hold on tight to make sure no-one is hurt. As soon as they have taken a picture, they turn them right side up. So it is all harmless.

Mr. X
2003-Oct-07, 05:03 AM
My friends in this particular case are from my karate organization. Twice a year we go to a camp where we learn advanced self defense. The brown belts have to run a night trail with stations run by the black belts.
** Hums Deliverance theme **

Humphrey
2003-Oct-07, 05:41 AM
**Hums the theme to George of the Jungle**

I will do a Oompah loompah song for a encore.

NASA Fan
2003-Oct-09, 01:34 PM
I told my friend about your Deliverance comment, his reply:

"Squeel like a pig"

mike alexander
2003-Oct-10, 12:03 AM
You folks are wonderfully, cosmically wierd.

*Hums theme from Cosmos*

jkmccrann
2005-Oct-25, 08:18 AM
**Hums the theme to George of the Jungle**

I will do a Oompah loompah song for a encore.

Was that you in Charlie H-Man?

BTW I've seceded from G`Topia so your laws are meaningless here in Hartwell.

Maksutov
2005-Oct-25, 01:29 PM
Was that you in Charlie H-Man?

BTW I've seceded from G`Topia so your laws are meaningless here in Hartwell.Sure is wonderful reading all these dead posts from years ago due to their being presented on the BAUT as if they were new ones. Funny how after a while one can almost sniff out that they're not new threads but musty old ones revived by jkmccrann in order to make really meaningful one-liner comments.

Funny too how almost all of jkmccrann's posts are brief comments on old threads. This sort of thing will continue, it appears, since it's been blessed by one of the administrators.

Electrons, especially enthusiastic ones, are cheap, I guess.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4627/eusarolleyes7ou.gif

WaxRubiks
2005-Oct-25, 03:24 PM
It's another

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/3858/wallpapernightofthelivingdead2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

NASA Fan
2006-Sep-02, 03:16 AM
I was having fun and re-reading an old Humphrey thread.

I am curious Humprey--Did you have anything to do with Pluto's demotion?

You just did not want the New Horizons mission to investigate Pluto and find your hidden stach of very frozen ice cream?