PDA

View Full Version : The Nancy Interview

AsimovGirl
2003-Sep-15, 06:48 PM
Well, I finally listened to Nancy's most recent Lou Gentile interview. I must say, for those of you who avoided it, you missed some great entertainment!
Where else cuold you hear such phrases as
"freezing hot"
"the continent of India"
or
"control freak nasty establishment forces"
I heard such advice as the gem that we should "whack together a housebout" out of garbage, and I learned that Planet X is actually a water planet...er brown dwarf...er...anyway, its covered in water!
Nancy said that the pole shift will be a "fun" "exciting time."
All interesting.
My favorite part? When Nancy admitted she was "running off in the mouth."

I think she needs to adapt a new slogan: "Try the Zetas--Its Better Than TV!"

AG-15-Berserker
2003-Sep-15, 09:37 PM
"No Need For Facts!"

"Mihoshi gives it a thumbs up!"

Humphrey
2003-Sep-15, 09:46 PM
anyone have a link to where i can listen? or a transcript?

pablotar
2003-Sep-15, 10:47 PM
Oooh! link Yes!

tmosher
2003-Sep-16, 03:01 AM
Well...

I found the URL to the interview, but I believe it's a bootleg copy so it would be in violation of copyright.

However, the URL is posted on Nancy's site under the media heading.

Selected quotes:

"...we're not a cult"
"...there's a thousand life-form types around the earth..."
"...the Zetas are hominoids..."
"...there are a lot of souls that are going to be lifted out of bodies..."

That one sounds like a certain cult leader (deceased) from California.

"...they knew me before my birth..." (she was referring to the Zetas)
"...I was running around in my grandmother's swamp..." (she actually said that).
"...they measured my head..." "....they opened my head..." - she was talking about them doing brain surgery on her when she was in her twenties.

She claimed that Columbia was destroyed because it had planet X data from the ISS that NASA did not want to send it by radio. She also claims that Pioneer 10 and 11 went out to look at px.

Tom

Madcat
2003-Sep-16, 04:17 AM
Now if she was clever, she'd be talking about how NASA retired the Voyagers because PX was about to come into their field of view. :)

AsimovGirl
2003-Sep-16, 04:19 AM
"...they measured my head..." "....they opened my head..." - she was talking about them doing brain surgery on her when she was in her twenties.

The most interesting part about that impromptu brain surgery tidbit was learning that it is NOT an implant that allows her to receive Zeta transmissions, but an infusion of Zetan DNA.

What won't those multi-colored grey guys think of next?

Jack5
2003-Sep-16, 07:09 AM
Could it be possible the super intelligent powerful Zetans choose just that foolish and crazy goose Nancy as their contact person, if they could choose?

Poor Zetans.

I would guess it is time for a site "Bad Woo Woo" where all those Nancys, Goliathans and DerVorons get chronoligically booked with their funny not working prophecys, just to get their credibility down to that level where it belongs.

MCIK
2003-Sep-16, 10:03 AM
Nancy said that the pole shift will be a "fun" "exciting time."

She strikes me as someone desperately in need of some. :roll:

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-16, 12:15 PM
Now if she was clever, she'd be talking about how NASA retired the Voyagers because PX was about to come into their field of view. :)

Don't give her any ideas! :lol:

LTC8K6
2003-Sep-16, 03:02 PM
So who is the bigger fool?

Nancy, or the folks that believe her?

Betenoire
2003-Sep-16, 03:47 PM
Mental note: When finding human to be my spokesman, avoid lunatics from California. Pick somebody who can lie and yet still be believed by the vast majority of the world. Pick Clinton.

<political note>I should mention this: I'm a liberal. I think that Bush isn't believed by the vast majority of the world, or even his own country. Clinton, I admit, lied. But he did it with so much more style and finesse than Bush</political note>

Eirik
2003-Sep-16, 11:00 PM
She claimed that Columbia was destroyed because it had planet X data from the ISS that NASA did not want to send it by radio. She also claims that Pioneer 10 and 11 went out to look at px.

Tom

Columbia was destroyed by who? NASA? The Zetans? That makes no sense from either nutty perspective.

Beside the fact that, on her last doomed mission, the Columbia never docked with the ISS. In fact, IIRC, Columbia couldn't dock with it because it was too heavy to be lifted into the ISS orbit. So NASA would have had to send the precious data to Columbia... by radio.

Strange, the way of conspiracies. :roll:

Vermonter
2003-Sep-16, 11:01 PM
"No Need For Facts!"

"Mihoshi gives it a thumbs up!"

I know Washu would have a brain anneurism if she knew about Planet X!

informant
2003-Sep-18, 08:10 PM
Beside the fact that, on her last doomed mission, the Columbia never docked with the ISS. In fact, IIRC, Columbia couldn't dock with it because it was too heavy to be lifted into the ISS orbit.
This was discussed in these forums by other posters when the accident occurred. The Columbia could not have docked with the ISS because they were in different orbits, and the shuttle did not carry enough fuel to do the necessary orbit change.

John Jones
2003-Sep-18, 09:02 PM

Tom

Columbia was destroyed by who? NASA? The Zetans? That makes no sense from either nutty perspective.

IIRC, it wasn't the Zetas who destroyed the Columbia, but some other unnamed species from her imaginary Council of Worlds.

The smart money says it was either the Tataglias or the Barzini people, and they had help from the inside.

John Jones
2003-Sep-18, 09:06 PM
Beside the fact that, on her last doomed mission, the Columbia never docked with the ISS. In fact, IIRC, Columbia couldn't dock with it because it was too heavy to be lifted into the ISS orbit.
This was discussed in these forums by other posters when the accident occurred. The Columbia could not have docked with the ISS because they were in different orbits, and the shuttle did not carry enough fuel to do the necessary orbit change.

If I'm not mistaken, the Columbia was the only shuttle in the fleet that could never rendezvous with the ISS, because it lacked the necessary docking thingamajig.

This was from some usenet group or another. I posed the question: What could they have done if they knew the left wing was damaged. The answer appeared to be "nothing".

informant
2003-Sep-18, 09:32 PM
I posed the question: What could they have done if they knew the left wing was damaged. The answer appeared to be "nothing".
That very same question was debated in this message board by people who actually knew what they were saying - as opposed to me :). Do a search in the "General Astronomy" forum, if you're interested.

tmosher
2003-Sep-19, 12:37 AM
Could it be possible the super intelligent powerful Zetans choose just that foolish and crazy goose Nancy as their contact person, if they could choose?

They probably chose Nancy to implant DNA in her brain because there was a lot of room to work with in there. No nasty little brain cells to get in the way.

Oh, by the way....here's the URL for the bootlegged copy of the interview - Lou Gentile is aware of it but nothing has happened to it.

http://plus.xdrive.com/s/663692464S91dcUXqUO5Q4rc6leS?partner=xdrv

Listen to it at your own risk - it does not have a surgeon general's warning on it but should. I will not be responsible if your computer decides to gag on it and commit ritual suicide. Also, I've heard that listening to it might cause your higher brain functions to die like lemmings off a cliff.

Tom