PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful example of a Nancy Follower

nero
2003-Sep-16, 01:25 PM
I recently saw this post and just couldn't resist the urge to show it. If anybody can make sense out of this dribble I'll give them a medal. It is a good example of how they reason and the assumptions they make, like from the beginning "As harmony..."

Been looking for logical pattern in the Southfield cropcircle and find this:
- As Harmony, each side represent a season-period because itís made geographically
where it is seasons. This give each season circle with diam 12x = ~18 days and this is the primary key.
- Inside there are 4 circles in each row with the a half diameter (6x) compared to the primimary key => 9 days for each little circle.
- The very inner circle has a diameter of 8x => 12 days.
- The four in a row are in an arch. There are eight of these arches. If you draw these eight directions further out you get an x on a + (360deg/8=45deg) as Planet X is in front of sun.
- This gives 4*9=36 days for personas to integrate. Then we would be at date (Aug 8 + 36 days) of Sep 13.
- Then finally we have 12 days (inner circle) left which gives the date of Sep 25 (Sep 14 + 12 days) Totally 48 days from August 8.

And the funny thing about these folks.... they breed!

Hamlet
2003-Sep-16, 02:04 PM
I recently saw this post and just couldn't resist the urge to show it. If anybody can make sense out of this dribble I'll give them a medal. It is a good example of how they reason and the assumptions they make, like from the beginning "As harmony..."

Been looking for logical pattern in the Southfield cropcircle and find this:
- As Harmony, each side represent a season-period because itís made geographically
where it is seasons. This give each season circle with diam 12x = ~18 days and this is the primary key.
- Inside there are 4 circles in each row with the a half diameter (6x) compared to the primimary key => 9 days for each little circle.
- The very inner circle has a diameter of 8x => 12 days.
- The four in a row are in an arch. There are eight of these arches. If you draw these eight directions further out you get an x on a + (360deg/8=45deg) as Planet X is in front of sun.
- This gives 4*9=36 days for personas to integrate. Then we would be at date (Aug 8 + 36 days) of Sep 13.
- Then finally we have 12 days (inner circle) left which gives the date of Sep 25 (Sep 14 + 12 days) Totally 48 days from August 8.

Been looking at the illogical utterances of the PXers and have found this:

- As Nancy, each idea represent a looney-period because itís made pathologically where it is delusional. This is the primary key.
- Inside they are lonely, sad people each with half a brain compared to the rest of humanity.
- The very inner circle of PXers have cut themselves off from reality.
- The only personas that need to integrate are their own damaged psyches.

Ugh! I can't go on with this, it's too depressing. How do these people function day to day?

nero
2003-Sep-16, 03:11 PM
Hamlet,

I think you might be on to something. According to the PXrs the following signs can be seen:

We have experienced 3 months of occulting suns as Planet X moves to cross in front of the sun. This also represents 90 days +15 which is as quarter less 15 or one season. When compared to recent crop circles which are authentic and can be proven to have been made by aliens the following formula can be demonstrated: The circles are merging at at 45 degree angle to the eliptic thus producing x + y= (360/3652-z^45%{r(velocity)-g (i.e gravitational factor)=D-12-6]

Clearly then one can extrapolate that the crossing based upon a slowing rotation factor of .342789/0.000078345 that Planet x will cause the gripping of the atlantic rift sometime around the 25th of September.

Thank god for the zetas, this is so simple, child's play almost.

johnisevil
2003-Sep-16, 09:22 PM
My question is how do crop circles hold any more credibility than a woman that claims to be channeling aliens? They don't. I thought it was bad when people were using webcams as reliable evidence, but crop circles?

Sammy
2003-Sep-16, 09:37 PM
My question is how do crop circles hold any more credibility than a woman that claims to be channeling aliens? They don't. I thought it was bad when people were using webcams as reliable evidence, but crop circles?

The poor old gal is doing the best she can with what she has! Even she must be tiring of trying to come up with new names and "explanations" of the hundeds of lens flare pix. How many Fire Dragons, Red Crosses, Occulting Suns, Winged Suns, Spike Suns, Monster Suns, Second Suns, Red, White, and Comet Personas, et al., can she come up with? Crop Circles are a refreshing change! I kind of miss the good old days of bobbling magma, tho..........

nero
2003-Sep-16, 10:19 PM
I think all of you are forgetting a very important fact. Ms. Leider is an expert on alien crop circles due to her vast experience with the "good service to other" Zeta Reticulans. This qualifies her and or her followers to opine on the subject. Given the "accuracy" of Nancy and Zetas about Planet X, I am suprised so many people would question her ability to weigh in on this very controversial subject matter which as many of you well know, is based on alien geometry and advanced mathematics.
If you look at what has been posted on her website relating to crop circles, opps, excuse me CCs for those of us in the know, it is as clear as the nose on your face that these circles are of alien origin and they relate directly to the impending doom of this planet.

I am particularly impressed by the logic of those who interpret this phenomenon for the rest of us lowly humans. :)

mbjvx
2003-Sep-17, 02:29 AM
What in the name of hell is being described in the first post? :o

tuffel999
2003-Sep-17, 04:13 AM
nero wrote:

And some people think sterilization and eugenics are barbaric. I think i see a useful application here :P

Mellow
2003-Sep-17, 10:41 AM
Hi,

This constant massaging of numbers with random math symbols inserted is great, totally bobbins (an English term).

Like Sammy, I miss the magma and the mid Atlantic crustal plates etc....

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Sep-18, 01:23 PM
nero wrote:

And some people think sterilization and eugenics are barbaric. I think i see a useful application here :P

After reading stuff like Planet-X it's hard not to turn into a Malthusian...

Astronot
2003-Sep-19, 01:25 AM
Some times the end of the world seems preferable to living in one full of NancyL types.