PDA

View Full Version : we definitely have a delusional lunatic among us...

AsTrOgUrLiE22
2003-Sep-18, 10:01 PM
personally, i think nancy lieder is just a lonely old grandma with nothing else to do than to stir up commotion and lie to people. she either consciously lies or she obviously hallucinates. she basically wants attention from the public, even though she's full of bull and excuses. she has an excuse for everything if you think about it. i heard her on the radio this morning and i almost started laughing from her ridiculous comments..and the best part is she actually BELIEVES the things she says. she's just insane...i mean, come on..."planet x??" at least when you think of a story, have some factual support for it, buddy...anyone agree?? :o

latimer
2003-Sep-18, 10:15 PM
Where on the radio did you hear her this morning?

Jonathan
-It doesn't matter what I believe. What matters is what I can prove.-

AsimovGirl
2003-Sep-19, 04:39 PM
and the best part is she actually BELIEVES the things she says.

I've listened to her on the radio several times and I have read some of her "communications." I don't believe she really believes it at all.
She doesn't come off as someone who is a believer. Especially when you read the logs of their Troubled Times, Inc meetings. The hard part about saying that she is NOT insane is trying to come up with some kind of motivation. WHY would she do it? What does she get out of it?
Nancy fans (and Nancy herself, I believe) say things like, "Nancy gets nothing out of this. She is subjecting herself to ridicule, etc."
Well, she has written several books, holds a position in the non-profit, and wrote a screenplay about the cataclysm and aftermath of PX.
So she's not entirely unbiased.
I think, too, in her mind, she is famous.
I just feel that she knows its a hoax and is determined to perpetuate it.

LTC8K6
2003-Sep-19, 07:02 PM
Fake Nancy quote sometime after 9/21/03:

The Galileo probe was really a giant nuclear weapon for the destruction of Planet X! Photos from before and after show that Galileo was used by NASA to destroy planet X and the Zetans. PX clearly visible before 9/21, and missing after!

Of course then she'd have to explain how we managed to thwart PX when the Zetas or the Council couldn't. I guess she could say it was in human hands. :^o

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Sep-19, 07:22 PM
LTC8K6 wrote:

Fake Nancy quote sometime after 9/21/03:
Quote:
The Galileo probe was really a giant nuclear weapon for the destruction of Planet X! Photos from before and after show that Galileo was used by NASA to destroy planet X and the Zetans. PX clearly visible before 9/21, and missing after!

Right off my website. Loonz Right Again!! =D> =D> :D :D

Betenoire
2003-Sep-19, 08:24 PM
Well, she has written several books, holds a position in the non-profit, and wrote a screenplay about the cataclysm and aftermath of PX.

Screenplay? SCREENPLAY? Like, there's going to be one of those Left Behind movies, but with Zetans?

Betenoire
2003-Sep-19, 08:26 PM
Of course then she'd have to explain how we managed to thwart PX when the Zetas or the Council couldn't. I guess she could say it was in human hands. :^o

But then why didn't the All Knowing Zetans see it coming?

Earthbound
2003-Sep-19, 09:14 PM

Because they couldn't see PX or themselves being "zeroed" out of existence. :wink: What will Nancy do with all the time she will have on her hands if the PX/Zetan thing goes the way of the DoDo? Invent something else no doubt.

nero
2003-Sep-19, 10:12 PM
I say, she will at some point give some calculations and say that the planet changed its course and now may not cause all the devastation that was predicted. Pathetic

Doctor J
2003-Sep-23, 04:43 PM

I've read her story..... think of the worst 1950's SciFi movie you can, multiply by 37, and add a bit of the Poseidon Adventure, and you have Nancy's screenplay and short story.... #-o

Kaptain K
2003-Sep-23, 06:24 PM
Welcome AsTrOgUrLiE22 =D>

C'mon BABBlers. Nine (count 'em 9) responses without a welcome. :o Our manners are slipping. #-o

Sammy
2003-Sep-23, 07:50 PM
personally, i think nancy lieder is just a lonely old grandma with nothing else to do than to stir up commotion and lie to people. she either consciously lies or she obviously hallucinates. she basically wants attention from the public, even though she's full of bull and excuses. she has an excuse for everything if you think about it. i heard her on the radio this morning and i almost started laughing from her ridiculous comments..and the best part is she actually BELIEVES the things she says. she's just insane...i mean, come on..."planet x??" at least when you think of a story, have some factual support for it, buddy...anyone agree?? :o
(Emphasis added)

I hope she's not a granny! We don't want her contribution in the gene pool!

Betenoire
2003-Sep-23, 08:14 PM
Well, KK, we just assumed you were bringing the donuts for the welcome committee.

Welcome, AG22. (*I* never got a welcome, but do I care? nooooo [-( )

Doodler
2003-Sep-23, 09:59 PM
Welcome, oh Lady of Madly Random Capital Letters :) Pull up a chair and some popcorn and enjoy the show!!

WolfKC
2003-Sep-24, 12:23 AM
I still cant decide if the ol' gal is bonkers or just a liar. BTW, here's the poll we did recently about Nancy's grey matter:
http://www.badastronomy.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=7601
More than half think her zetas dropped her brain when they were putting her implant in. 1/4 think she could run for office (lies) and less than 1/4 said undecided. :-k

tmosher
2003-Sep-24, 02:13 AM
As a baby she was dropped on her head - repeatedly.

Excuse me, I need a good laugh. I'm cruising over to zetatalk.

I'm back.

She must be running out of material. She's now using the same images in two different places to explain different aspects of px.

Oops, went back again.

In sign of the times 299 she mentions that 'global quakes' occurred well ahead of any Galileo shock wave!

She's really lost it.

Tom