PDA

View Full Version : Coupons???

RalofTyr
2008-Jun-06, 12:07 AM
I'm looking for manufacturers coupons for groceries. Where do I find them?

Tinaa
2008-Jun-06, 01:25 AM
coupons.com

2008-Jun-06, 02:47 AM

I hear next week they're offering half-off on punishment time.

RalofTyr
2008-Jun-06, 04:00 AM
Thanks.

I'm trying to do what my friends do. They get a ton of coupons and then wait for the item to go on sale. Then, they buy with the coupon. There have been times in which they've got $500 worth of food for $40.

I want to provide my store with a free lunch on the 4th. I want to spend as little money out of their budget as possible to ensure there's free food on labor day.

I'm looking for soda pop, hot dogs, hamburgers, buns etc. coupons.

Delvo
2008-Jun-06, 12:57 PM
Ask them where they get their coupons. (I think you'll find out that most of them get them from flyers that are tucked into the local newspapers, especially on Sundays.)

Swift
2008-Jun-06, 12:59 PM
Sunday newspaper. Usually has lots of coupons (though less than years ago), but usually enough to cover the cost of the paper. It will also probably have flyers for the local grocery stores, so you check out what is on sale.

There are a couple of on-line sites. You might also want to check the website for the particular store you go to.

Delvo
2008-Jun-06, 01:59 PM
It will also probably have flyers for the local grocery stores, so you check out what is on sale.The stores also normally have stacks of those near the entrance for free. (At least, drugs stores do. I'm not sure about grocery stores because I don't work at one, but you can get some of these groceries at drug stores anyway.)

There are a couple of on-line sites. You might also want to check the website for the particular store you go to.Beware the online coupons; many stores don't take them or put a limit on how many copies you can use at a time.

Roving Philosopher
2008-Jun-06, 02:13 PM
You should also find out if any of your stores have a double coupon day, where they'll give you twice the value of the coupon off. They may have restrictions on it as well (the store I go to limits it to 5 coupons with values no greater than $1 each)