PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Read the "Booklet"?

tmosher
2003-Oct-04, 03:33 AM
I just skimmed through the booklet that troubled-times publishes:

http://www.zetatalk.com/nonproft/home.htm

On page 11 of section 4, they claim that the ionosphere will be ripped away during the pole shift.

http://www.zetatalk.com/nonproft/booklet4.pdf

Every time I read something from these people, I laugh even more.

Tom

Xbalanque
2003-Oct-04, 04:18 AM
Yeesh. Someone with a LOT of free time could write an annotated version of the booklet, pointing out all of the bad science, bad logic, bad common sense, bad history, etc. :roll:

Or it could become a great drinking game. Open to a random page and take a drink for each bad example of the above list. :lol:

Xbalanque
2003-Oct-04, 04:26 AM
Page 10: "Don't eat bugs that bite back."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

badmomma
2003-Oct-04, 04:27 AM

On page 11 of section 4, they claim that the ionosphere will be ripped away during the pole shift.

Tom
Just read a little of the booklet. For you guys out there, for humorous reading, go to the section on Birth Control and look under "Plug and Play". You can stop laughing now, or screaming as the case may be. :o

tmosher
2003-Oct-04, 04:37 AM
Just read a little of the booklet. For you guys out there, for humorous reading, go to the section on Birth Control and look under "Plug and Play". You can stop laughing now, or screaming as the case may be.

One word...ouch!

They are an optimistic little bunch aren't they? I'm referring to "acid test" where they say "...after some hours". Where do they get all that energy?

Tom

Xbalanque
2003-Oct-04, 04:44 AM
Where do they get all that energy?

I guess from eating bugs and yard clippings.

WolfKC
2003-Oct-04, 06:06 AM
Tom :-k :-s :-k Hmm,
Suppose the guy uses petrified wood that has a lot of calcium in it and that reacts with the vinegar...
both participations explode! :o #-o

digitalspector
2003-Oct-04, 06:08 AM
ok.......just skimming

I see "birth control" and "plug and play".........um....defeats the purpose?

Im all for "plug and play" .......hmm hence my children...DOH. Must be px.

WolfKC
2003-Oct-04, 06:09 AM
ok.......just skimming

I see "birth control" and "plug and play".........um....defeats the purpose?

Im all for "plug and play" .......hmm hence my children...DOH. Must be px.The plug is of the, um, more painful kind... 8-[

Xbalanque
2003-Oct-04, 06:15 AM
Maybe I should reread that section. But wouldn't it be more like UNplug and play?

"When conception is desired, the plug is left in place."

:o :o :o :o :o :o

(edited to answer my own question)

digitalspector
2003-Oct-04, 06:16 AM
i starting to sense just the "plug" part.....

and no play.

grr no fun. :evil:

WolfKC
2003-Oct-04, 11:35 AM
Maybe I should reread that section. But wouldn't it be more like UNplug and play?
"When conception is desired, the plug is left in place."
:o :o :o :o :o :o
(edited to answer my own question)I think if I implemented a plug like that, I wouldn't want to play, now that's contraception! :cry: #-o

John Jones
2003-Oct-04, 01:47 PM
Fascinating things in that booklet. Did you know that:

Gypsum (calcium sulfate) is an excellent source of potassium?

Honey contains up to 35% protein and "half of all amino acids"?

Soft-boiled and poached eggs have less cholesterol than raw eggs?

I couldn't make this up if I got paid to do it.

Sammy
2003-Oct-04, 03:39 PM
And that "lemon balm" is a good treatment for "over active thyroid?"

This booklet follows the same formula as does most of ZetaTalk: a little grammar school/high school general science mixed with a lot ignorance, misunderstanding, urban myth, and fanciful thinking. It would be pretty good for a 6th grader to have done (without supervision) as a science fair project, but is pathetic for the purpose intended.

The suggestion to consider moonbounce for communication is almost as funny (but less painful) that the "plug and play" advice. Moonboonce requires complex antennas and a stable power supply to avoid frequency drift; it's not the sort of thing a clever guy/gal cobbles up in the field. I think Nancy and the Zetas saw too many "Mad Max" movies!

tmosher
2003-Oct-04, 03:45 PM
There's another good one in there where they are talking about electricity. They refer to "alternative" and "direct" current.

That booklet is full of lovely little gems of bad writing, spelling, and science. Pity the poor fool who tries to use it as a survivor's book. One would have better luck surviving using an old Boy Scout's manual.

Tom

R.A.F.
2003-Oct-04, 04:52 PM
For the first time, I'm happy that my little WEBTV unit cannot access PDF format! :)

I am curious though...could someone send me a private message explaning WHAT in the heck is plug and play?

Thanks

John Jones
2003-Oct-04, 05:06 PM
For the first time, I'm happy that my little WEBTV unit cannot access PDF format! :)

I am curious though...could someone send me a private message explaning WHAT in the heck is plug and play?

Thanks

Post it here for that matter, I couldn't find it.

R.A.F.
2003-Oct-04, 05:24 PM

Thanks

I was under the impression that the explanation might be a bit too racy for the board...thats why I requested a private message.
:)

SarahMc
2003-Oct-04, 05:46 PM
The worst part of all this (yes, I read it quite some time ago), is that they consider this little book of myths and bad science "their crowning achievement". This is what took around $100,000 and five years to create.

I could go the library and read a couple books that were written 30 years ago, and increase my chances of "survival" by a thousand fold over the information in this booklet. At least it was free, until they started running out of money and started charging for hard copies.

What a laughable waste of time, money, and energy.

John Jones
2003-Oct-04, 06:03 PM
The worst part of all this (yes, I read it quite some time ago), is that they consider this little book of myths and bad science "their crowning achievement". This is what took around $100,000 and five years to create.

I could go the library and read a couple books that were written 30 years ago, and increase my chances of "survival" by a thousand fold over the information in this booklet. At least it was free, until they started running out of money and started charging for hard copies.

What a laughable waste of time, money, and energy.

As someone stated earlier, they could get a lot of this from the Boyscout Handbook

[edit: What I meant to say was that they could get a lot of helpful survival tips from the Boyscout Handbook. There's nothing in the handbook about Alternative Current(AC) vs Direct Current(DC)]

tmosher
2003-Oct-04, 11:44 PM
This is what took around $100,000 and five years to create.

They spent THAT much knocking that 100-odd page thing together? What a complete waste of time and money.

I'm surprised they didn't put a copy of paragraphs in about the best way to cook a 60 year-old woman.

Tom

Sammy
2003-Oct-05, 03:01 AM
This is what took around $100,000 and five years to create

I had not realized this before. Looks like they do need an internal audit! There could not be ANY real research or effort behind this booklet.

WolfKC
2003-Oct-05, 03:10 AM
I was under the impression that the explanation might be a bit too racy for the board...thats why I requested a private message.:)
It's not really bad but in an attempt to be extra safe, politically correct and such... I've changed a few words [in brackets].

Just one comment... DONT TRY THIS AT HOME! #-o :lol:

Plug and Play
From the Aboriginals of Australia comes this method which is
crude, but effective. It requires some primitive surgery. A
hole is made in the base of the [male member], into which a
wooden plug can be inserted. During [relations] this plug is
removed, enabling [male seed] to take place through the hole
in the base of the [male member]. When conception is desired, the plug
is left in place. Not exactly an attractive solution, but desperate
situations do require desperate measures.
The Acid Test
One suggested method is to insert a vinegar-soaked sponge
into the [female area], prior to [relations]. A piece of string attached
to the sponge will ensure retrieval after some hours.
The acid will cause an environment hostile to [male seed]. It must
be assumed that the juice of any citrus fruit will have the same
effect.

PS: Zeta contraceptive device:

http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/nutcracker.jpg

Aldebaran135
2003-Oct-05, 07:34 AM
Plug and Play. Acid Test. Y'know, if it really came to this, I think I'd be better off just "taking care of myself" after the Apocalypse. :P

WolfKC
2003-Oct-05, 02:58 PM
Plug and Play. Acid Test. Y'know, if it really came to this, I think I'd be better off just "taking care of myself" after the Apocalypse. :PSometimes a man has to take matters into his own hands. :-k 8-[

TriangleMan
2003-Oct-05, 04:43 PM
Plug and Play
From the Aboriginals of Australia comes this method which is
crude, but effective.

:^o :roll:

I don't buy that the Aboriginies really did this. Any BABBers from Australia care to comment?

Betenoire
2003-Oct-06, 06:49 PM
I'd think there'd be major anatomical issues in getting [aroused] after cutting a hole through those muscles and tendons.

If the world has come to an end, you'd think they'd go ahead and have children to repopulate the planet.

Or you know use sheepskin like people did before latex was around.

Xbalanque
2003-Oct-06, 07:16 PM

Strangely enough, that option is absent from the booklet. Which is just another indication of how shoddy the background research was that went into it. Fortunately, there will never be a pole shift as Lieder describes it, but anyone who tried to survive any sort of catastrophe using her advice would suffer from illness, injury, or outright death.

(edited to correct spelling)

Earthbound
2003-Oct-06, 10:33 PM
I'd think there'd be major anatomical issues in getting [aroused] after cutting a hole through those muscles and tendons.

If the world has come to an end, you'd think they'd go ahead and have children to repopulate the planet.

Actually, its sheep intestine not skin. You can still buy condoms that use sheep intestine, but they are expensive compared to latex.

TriangleMan
2003-Oct-06, 10:50 PM
You can still buy condoms that use sheep intestine, but they are expensive compared to latex.

Side note: sheepskin does not prevent HIV (http://www.apla.org/apla/ed/hiv101.html) so use latex. Oh, and don't use any methods recommended by Zetadrones! :wink:

Earthbound
2003-Oct-06, 11:06 PM
You can still buy condoms that use sheep intestine, but they are expensive compared to latex.

Side note: sheepskin does not prevent HIV (http://www.apla.org/apla/ed/hiv101.html) so use latex. Oh, and don't use any methods recommended by Zetadrones! :wink:

That's true. The pore size of latex is much smaller than the sheep intestine. However, there are reports floating around that dispute the protection that latex gives. The virus particle supposedly is smaller than the pore size of latex. But I suppose one could find a report supporting one's view point if its looked for hard enough.

As for the stupidity that is Zeta, I was surprised that they didn't suggest a crocodile (or similar critter) dung suppository ala the ancient Egytians. It would be about as effective as the other methods mentioned. People would be better off picking up a reputable survival guide than the Zetan guide to stupidity...er, survival.

John Jones
2003-Oct-06, 11:33 PM
Everyone else provided better answers, so I deleted mine.

WolfKC
2003-Oct-07, 12:10 AM
I'm glad this post came up. It provides a whole new dimension for laughing at Nancy. #-o :roll: :lol: :roll: #-o

Betenoire
2003-Oct-07, 12:55 PM
Imagine, though:
Lots of male PXers (PiXies?) are going to doctors now trying to get "elective surgery." Hopefully the doctors are explaining things to them, but I bet some aren't.
So now there will be a new piercing fad.

WolfKC
2003-Oct-07, 02:17 PM
Talk about a pole shift. #-o

Sammy
2003-Oct-07, 04:54 PM
Talk about a pole shift. #-o

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I hope BA doubles your Disinfo Agent paycheck as a reward for that one!

NCC-1701
2003-Oct-07, 05:54 PM
PS: Zeta contraceptive device:

http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/nutcracker.jpg

WolfKC. OMG. I've got one of those on my bar in the basement!!!! I thought it was a nutcracker.

Oh, :o maybe it is!

Thatmusthavehurt
2003-Oct-07, 06:26 PM
From the pamphlet: It will not be a question of one family deciding to have a child; the whole community must be involved.

This is just more old commune-like thinking. These guys thinking they would be in charge of yea/nay on children. And who WOULD really want to live in a world such as that? ](*,)

Aldebaran135
2003-Oct-07, 07:10 PM
This is just more old commune-like thinking. These guys thinking they would be in charge of yea/nay on children. And who WOULD really want to live in a world such as that? ](*,)

Well, V.I. Lenin and Mao Zedong gave it two thumbs up! :roll:

Betenoire
2003-Oct-08, 02:38 PM

Which, incidentally, is what you do if your plug falls out.

xbck1
2003-Oct-08, 08:10 PM
Scary that this has gone on for so long... :o

foxd
2003-Oct-08, 09:52 PM

Which, incidentally, is what you do if your plug falls out.

Not...going...to...go...there! :o

R.A.F.
2003-Oct-08, 09:57 PM

...without the BA "pulling the plug" on this thread? Oh man, I'm gonna pay for that one.

Xbalanque
2003-Oct-09, 01:17 AM

...without the BA "pulling the plug" on this thread? Oh man, I'm gonna pay for that one.

Oh, put a cork in it.

digitalspector
2003-Oct-09, 02:47 AM
'plug' it already. :D

this thread needs a 'cork'screw?

hehe 'shove it'??????

bdocmed
2003-Oct-09, 07:55 AM
??Make a hole in one of the most vascular organs of the male body???
[-(
....and then put in a bacteria-laden cork????
[-(
.....without anesthesia????
:o
Riiiiiiiight....suuuuure the aborigines did that....

Charlie in Dayton
2003-Oct-09, 09:08 AM
Acid Test?...eww...

Plug and Play...eww...OWW...

Wolfie, ol' sock, I'm starting to come around to your way of thinking, no pun intended...

One question...which of the male TT faithful have already undergone this procedure? Which are willing to do so at this time? :o

We're talking REAL commitment on this level, friends...either that, or they should be committed, one of the two...

oh, doc? do a touch of research. yes, the aborigines did do that (minus the plug). the idea was that certain substances wound up in places where nothing happened. I remember something about this in a discussion with Mom one time (it was back when the parents had "that talk" with me)...something about a hose and spraying down the house...you're still going to find an open window now and then...once HRMWOTAS sees what we've done to the board, we are going to be in so much trouble...

WolfKC
2003-Oct-09, 01:54 PM
If they ever do an update to the pamplet maybe they could suggest something like this instead of a plug.
http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/plug2.jpg :-k #-o

Bawheid
2003-Oct-09, 02:14 PM
Lemon juice and a sponge is an old Roman idea. See, studying the Classics isn't a waste.

Still can't get my Aborigines/big Down Under pun to work, dagnabbit. :P

tmosher
2003-Oct-09, 05:29 PM
If they ever do an update to the pamplet maybe they could suggest something like this instead of a plug.

But where are you going to find a plumber willing to sweat that valve in?

Tom

TriangleMan
2003-Oct-09, 05:55 PM

San Francisco? :P

Sammy
2003-Oct-09, 07:02 PM

San Francisco? :P

Maybe a compression fitting instead? #-o

Betenoire
2003-Oct-10, 01:26 PM
Can you use duct tape?

ignorant_ape
2003-Oct-10, 04:06 PM
against my better judgement i have just read the entire thing - if that cost 100K ,screw the audit - i have a bridge the zetans might be interested in

my biggest laugh which hasnt been covered so far is " you still need a liscence for a radio transmitter - after the shift "

yeah right ! who is gonna check up ?

YRS - APE

Sammy
2003-Oct-10, 04:29 PM
against my better judgement i have just read the entire thing - if that cost 100K ,screw the audit - i have a bridge the zetans might be interested in

my biggest laugh which hasnt been covered so far is " you still need a liscence for a radio transmitter - after the shift "

yeah right ! who is gonna check up ?

YRS - APE

The Zetas are very law-abiding!!

Xbalanque
2003-Oct-10, 07:58 PM

That's what really amazes me. I think any random selection of posters to this board could do better over a weekend with only a supply of beer and pizza.

WolfKC2
2003-Oct-10, 08:30 PM

That's what really amazes me. I think any random selection of posters to this board could do better over a weekend with only a supply of beer and pizza. Works for me :P

tmosher
2003-Oct-10, 10:39 PM

Didn't you know? The FCC will survive the "pole shift".

I just did an FCC database search for amateur operators - of course, Nancy isn't listed. She advocates use of ham radio for after the "pole shift". However she probably wouldn't even know how to turn on and transmit with a ham rig.

Tom
KC5DAR

Xbalanque
2003-Oct-10, 11:04 PM

I just did an FCC database search for amateur operators - of course, Nancy isn't listed. She advocates use of ham radio for after the "pole shift". However she probably wouldn't even know how to turn on and transmit with a ham rig.

Tom
KC5DAR

That's why she has one inside her head.

:lol:

Sammy
2003-Oct-11, 02:39 AM

Tom
KC5DAR

There was a guy who was a ham, and was an early follower of Nancy. I'm pretty sure he is responsible for the stuff on radio in the booklet. He later had a very acrimonius breakup with the ZetaTalk crowd and has posted some unflattering comments about Nancy and rest of the movement.

Sam
AA3VD

Ravenwood
2003-Oct-11, 06:26 AM
I want to know exactly how much "game" they are going to bring dowm with a spring powered .177 pellet gun (reccomended in hunting) there are some high end air rifles available that might do a pretty good job on rats & pigeons, maybe an unsuspecting rabbit if you got close, but for the prices they sell for, you could buy a brand new SKS & 1000 rounds of ammo at your local gun store...

tmosher
2003-Oct-11, 07:25 AM
I want to know exactly how much "game" they are going to bring dowm with a spring powered .177 pellet gun (reccomended in hunting) there are some high end air rifles available that might do a pretty good job on rats & pigeons, maybe an unsuspecting rabbit if you got close, but for the prices they sell for, you could buy a brand new SKS & 1000 rounds of ammo at your local gun store...

All they'd probably be able to do with that bb gun is put out a couple of eyes and maybe raise a nasty welt on somebody's butt.

In comparison Nancy and her band of "survivors" would make the castaways on Gilligan's Island look like geniuses.

I still haven't been able to get Nancy to answer one basic question - what does she have to offer in the way of skills if she was the part of a survivor group? Well...other than a temporary source of relatively tough meat.

I've heard NL say more than once on radio that they will be able to re-establish the internet using ham radio. Yeah right....what's the limit of Pactor and Amtor - less than 9600 baud?

Tom

WolfKC
2003-Oct-11, 02:04 PM
In comparison Nancy and her band of "survivors" would make the castaways on Gilligan's Island look like geniuses.(set to the theme from Gilligan's Island)
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
a tale of a fateful trip.
That started inside Nancy’s mind,
And soon had her giving out tips.
Nancy thinks she had a Zeta implant
Mark Hazelwood’s insane too I’m sure.
Five Zetas set sail that day,
for a three hundred million mile tour, a three hundred million mile tour.
The debates started getting rough,
Their tiny minds were tossed.
If not for the stupidity of the insane crew,
Nibiru would be lost; Nibiru would be lost.
This hoax set ground on the shore of this uncharted internet,
with Nancy, Mark Hazelwood ,
the ZetaTalkers, and their Site,
Zechariah Stichin, and the rest,
here on ZetaTalker’s Site.
http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/pxship.jpg
So this is the tale of our Plant X,
Its here for a long long time.
They'll have to make the best of things,
Reasoning’s an uphill climb.
Nancy and Mark Hazelwood too,
will do their very best,
to make the others imbeciles,
in their ‘safe area’ nest.
No photos, no lights, no objects,
not a single thing to see.
Like Enron’s finances,
it's made-up as can be.
So join us here each week my friend,
you're sure to get a fright.
From seven insane ZetaTalkers,
Here on ZetaTalker’s Site.

Stylesjl
2003-Oct-11, 09:54 PM

Archer17
2003-Oct-11, 10:28 PM
=D> Yet another reason I'm glad WolfKC is on our side 8)

SirThoreth
2003-Oct-11, 11:19 PM

Tom
KC5DAR

That's why she has one inside her head.

:lol:

:D

Many moons ago, when I still worked for RadioShack, a customer came in one day to buy a new CB walkie-talkie, as his old one had a broken transceiver - it was no longer receiving the CB band properly. My boss proceded to sell him a pretty nice one, then asked if the customer wanted him to throw out the old one. The customer declined, explaining that, while it could no longer pick up the 40 CB channels, it could still pick up the Varistors.

Now, for those of you not up on your electronic components, a varistor is basically a variable resistor. Basically, you can set the level you want a varistor to "resist" the electricity flowing through it.

Needless to say, my boss was rather confused. He actually asked, "The varistors?" The customer explained that it was the secret organization composed of the CIA and the Vatican, and he wanted to be able to continue to listen in on their plotting.... :o :o 8-[ #-o #-o

I'll leave the story about how the demo PC on display picked up an errant signal from someone's radio, and, for 20 seconds or so, started to transmit through the speakers a conversation between two people talking about how crappy rush hour traffic was on the I-15. That freaked me out (I was alone in the store at the time). :o :o

foxd
2003-Oct-12, 05:33 PM
One time I was working on a radio and I touched a probe to one component and the radio proceeded to play "Yankee Doodle". :o :o :-k

Turned out it just happened to pick up one of the Voice of America transmissions.

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Oct-13, 04:30 PM
I think you'd get better advice from the Fallout RPG manual than from the Zeta's "Survival Booklet" :lol:

SirThoreth
2003-Oct-13, 08:36 PM

A spring-powered .177? Eeek! They allow you to use a .22 pellet gun in CA to take down turkeys, but that's pretty much a head shot to do.

Not sure the SKS would be that good a choice. I'd be partial to a Remington 710 in .30-06, with some decent hunting ammo. It'd have a better chance of taking down bigger game, and the 710 is just a durable as heck rifle. At $300-$350, though, it's a bit more expensive, but it's a fairly decent low-cost bolt-action rifle that includes a scope.

For boar hunting, I picked up a Mosin-Nagant, which is in 7.62x54R, a caliber similar to .308 or .30-06, and some decent hunting ammo from S&B. Mine's sporterized, but you can usually get a decent carbine for around $100 or less, and there's a variety of cheap ammo available now, as their popularity in the US is increasing.

BTW, do they even bother to give their credentials in survival training anywhere? I haven't found anything...

John Jones
2003-Oct-21, 01:35 AM
Long story short:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tt-forum/message/7632

Brent is sarcastically asking me to proof the TT-inc survival guide for factual and typographical errors.

I volunteer to do what I can. Anyone want to help out with physics/astronomy questions?

Sounds like worthy cause.

Also posted to TT-Watch.

foxd
2003-Oct-21, 02:57 AM
Long story short:

Brent is sarcastically asking me to proof the TT-inc survival guide for factual and typographical errors.

I volunteer to do what I can. Anyone want to help out with physics/astronomy questions?

Also posted to TT-Watch.

I have mixed emotions about this. On one hand it would correct a lot of wrong information. On the other hand, I fully expect TT to uncorrect any corrections.

John Jones
2003-Oct-21, 03:38 AM
Long story short:

Also posted to TT-Watch.

I have mixed emotions about this. On one hand it would correct a lot of wrong information. On the other hand, I fully expect TT to uncorrect any corrections.

You have a good point. Given their track record, they could ignore the corrections, and misquote skeptics as having endorsed their nonsense.

They've done it before.

ignorant_ape
2003-Oct-21, 09:32 AM
john jones wrote :

" ong story short:

Sounds like worthy cause. "

how much are you getting paid? - come on it cost 100K so how much is the SERIOUS ammount of post prod etiting required worth ?

show me the money - and i would sign up . I have the training / experience needed for most chapters

but read that thing again - pro bono NO FREAKING WAY

YRS - APE

Betenoire
2003-Oct-21, 12:55 PM
Yeah, first you'd need guarantees of final say, control over the use of your name, etc. And make them go research all of their claims in a library before you start in on the rest.

Sammy
2003-Oct-21, 04:51 PM
Why bother? Since no one is ever going to use it (no pole shift), there is no need to fix it. There are plenty of sources for "living in the woods" guides which don't need massive revision.

I wouldn't want my name associated with that trash!

John Jones
2003-Oct-21, 05:30 PM
Why bother? Since no one is ever going to use it (no pole shift), there is no need to fix it. There are plenty of sources for "living in the woods" guides which don't need massive revision.

I wouldn't want my name associated with that trash!

There was never any question of me wanting my name on it, I would just like to see some of the glaring errors corrected for the same reason this BABB exists.

2003-Oct-24, 09:56 PM
Hey, WolfKC!

Can I copy that song and post it on Godlike?

You never know how much fun it is to sit up the crazies... :lol:

WolfKC
2003-Oct-24, 11:51 PM
Hey, WolfKC!

Can I copy that song and post it on Godlike?

You never know how much fun it is to sit up the crazies... :lol:

Better yet post these links:
http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/ZetaTalker.htm (the song)
http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/kcpx.htm (my slightly nutso anti-nutso site) :P

foxd
2003-Dec-04, 06:35 PM
While in Borders yesterday I saw a Survial Guide that looks to be far more useful than the one from TT. Given the proper set of circumstances, this book could actually be useful. Of course the proper set of circumstances would be being attacked by zombies.

The Zombie Survival Guide (http://www.randomhouse.com/crown/zombiesurvivalguide/)

Sammy
2003-Dec-05, 03:06 AM
I suspect that a lot of Nancy's followers fall into the Zombie category :P :P :P :P