PDA

View Full Version : Awesome NASA History Game

KaiYeves
2008-Aug-02, 08:01 PM
If you have Flash, you MUST check out this Most Excellent game about NASA's first 50 years. Lots of fun stuff and good music.
Link (http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/50th/main.html)

suntrack2
2008-Aug-03, 05:24 PM
Hi, KaiYeves, very nice link here, though there was a flash here, but I was unable to move further, I tried to click at the different places, I thought there is a game, but it was not opened, this is due to a frequent power cut off here at my place . Thanks for showing such a precious link here, The NASA's growth is very attractive and constantly growing. "My best compliment over the 50 years of span in space"

sunil

ginnie
2008-Aug-03, 07:11 PM
I wouldn't call this a 'game', but it is very interesting still.

suntrack2
2008-Aug-04, 12:11 PM
I tried again to play the game but I am helpless, no clickable item was found, I again refresh the page, and I found one interesting thing, that the robot is just doing interaction with me, later when the yellow airplane came from left to right over the payload junction, few birds in white color I have seen, they were quite pretty, later, I clicked on the space shuttle to start soon. Even some different space stations, jets, planes all were coming from the left side towards the right side; I thought they were just surveillance planes over the space station. I heard the nice American music somewhere in the links available there, I pressed the button with rewind and forward the song, but the song was skipped to other song.

In short the game is interesting; some more such games are required here, because in the meantime we can play the same. (Except chess, billiards, car racing etc..because they are bore one). This sort of game is very interesting to play and listen the music.

Sunil

KaiYeves
2008-Sep-30, 01:27 AM
I'm playing this game again right now and I noticed that some of the song choices are deliberately appropriate to the news announcement they follow. "Wake Up, Little Suzy!" follows Sputnik ("We are all asleep, you jerk.") and "On the Road Again" follows the announcement that John Young is flying STS-1.

mahesh
2008-Sep-30, 01:55 AM
oh my baby is gonna love this one! wait till he sees it.......

thanks KaiYeves.....i didn't see this until now....hiding amongst the inside pages...

suntrack2
2008-Sep-30, 12:17 PM
oh my baby is gonna love this one! wait till he sees it.......

thanks KaiYeves.....i didn't see this until now....hiding amongst the inside pages...

but the game idea is very best, I look into the design of the game. That's awesome. I have no idea about "inside page hiding".