PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I Think Ill Go Play X-box

BigDon
2008-Aug-04, 06:15 AM
Yeah, I knocked back a sixer and a pint of whiskey tonight. if I keep posting I'll surely get in trouble. I'm going to go play X-box till 5 am and then sleep til noon. Please nobody shoot me for anything I posted in the last four hours.

BD.

Ronald Brak
2008-Aug-04, 04:04 PM
Okay, go shoot some Covenant for me. Try not to shoot they guys on your side by accident too much. They are surprisingly forgiving, but sometimes if you dish out too much friendly fire they spit the dummy and take you down.

Fazor
2008-Aug-04, 04:26 PM
Yeah, I knocked back a sixer and a pint of whiskey tonight. if I keep posting I'll surely get in trouble. I'm going to go play X-box till 5 am and then sleep til noon. Please nobody shoot me for anything I posted in the last four hours.
BD.

Whiskey eh? I'm jealous. I've been craving some good wiskey for like 2 weeks, but the local liquor store closes at 10, and it always seems to be 10:15 by the time I get a chance to run out. None of the grociery stores around here have their full liquor licenses, so they only sell that cheap 20 proof crap.

Oh well, I drink my whiskey with coke, and I've cut pop out of my diet in part of my attempt to lose weight.

BigDon
2008-Aug-05, 05:46 PM
Wow, I was even spared most of the discomforts of a hangover. Just tired all yesterday. No head or stomach issues, for which I was grateful. I haven't drank that much in years.

About three to be precise.

When we buried the matriarch of the family I mentioned in the gun thread about the rabbit hunt. I saw her laying there and even though I hadn't seen her in three years I realized I ate as many meals at her table as my own mother's when I was growing up. Especially in the "wonder years" of my tweens.

Fiery Phoenix
2008-Aug-05, 05:53 PM
Play Mass Effect (http://masseffect.bioware.com/).

BigDon
2008-Aug-05, 06:10 PM
I'll look into it fury. Thanks.

Oh, I made it as far as the gaming chair and the next thing I knew it was the next morning and my brother was poking me with a broom because I was snoring and he couldn't hear the traffic news. I hate it when people are snoring loud when I'm trying to watch the television so I didn't mind the poking. Got up and went to bed.

Van Rijn
2008-Aug-05, 08:19 PM
Play Mass Effect (http://masseffect.bioware.com/).

The X-box version should be okay, but for others, I'd recommend avoiding the PC version for now. There are some major bugs that on many PCs cause it to crash the system. There was a recent patch, but it didn't appear to cover the major problems. I'm not sure they are going to fix this one.

Fiery Phoenix
2008-Aug-06, 06:24 AM
The X-box version should be okay, but for others, I'd recommend avoiding the PC version for now. There are some major bugs that on many PCs cause it to crash the system. There was a recent patch, but it didn't appear to cover the major problems. I'm not sure they are going to fix this one.

Yes, I own the Xbox 360 version myself. I doubt my PC would run the game very well, anyway. I'm already on my fourth play-through. There's just so much to see and explore in the game.