PDA

View Full Version : Press release in English (sort of ..) from Danish HB Henrik

Magnificent Desolation
2002-Mar-20, 12:53 PM
Danish HB Henrik Melvang has published the following press release:

http://www.unmask.dk/press.htm

Itīs in English ... Well, a kind of English.

Oh, the Humanity !

Move to Outer Space before you read it ... because "In Space, Nobody Can Hear You Scream !!" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

"Magnificent Desolation"

ToSeek
2002-Mar-20, 01:10 PM
Isn't it interesting that all of these HBers are trying to sell a book and/or video? That's just a coincidence, right? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

JayUtah
2002-Mar-20, 02:06 PM
Goddard actually was told that his rocket engine wouldn't work in space where there was "no atmosphere against which to react," but it was not by a scientist. The criticism was levelled by an editor in the New York Times who obviously decided to change his major to journalism after flunking physics.

It's a testament to the desperate nature of the hoax crowd that they will take any yahoo's opinion and, after a few iterations through the rumor mill, elevate him to the post of "scientist".

Jim
2002-Mar-20, 02:13 PM
Even the famous author Normann Mailer considered in his book "Of a Fire on the Moon" (1970) - that it may all have been a gigantic fraud.
And still today "REM" sings about the "conspiracy-theory" of a faked moonlanding !?

Oh, well, then... it's settled. If Mailer and REM think it was faked, it musta been faked!

And, yes, of course a lot of HBers have books and videos to sell. If you can find people gullible enough to believe the "fup and bluff" the HBers spout, you've found folks gullible enough to shell out good money for their books and videos.

ToSeek
2002-Mar-20, 02:26 PM
On 2002-03-20 09:13, Jim wrote:

And, yes, of course a lot of HBers have books and videos to sell. If you can find people gullible enough to believe the "fup and bluff" the HBers spout, you've found folks gullible enough to shell out good money for their books and videos.

And somehow they can never persuade some big news agency to pay millions for their "conclusive proof."

David Hall
2002-Mar-20, 02:30 PM
Here's a funny one:

And also after the first Apollo Moonrockets in 1969-70 , many americans felt that, what they saw was not real. There was something unreal about the whole thing , some said.

I would say that this is actually true. Many people probably did feel the moon landings had an unreal feel to them. The same kind of feeling of unreality I had watching the WTC towers collapse on TV.

When you witness a large and dramatic event, especially one that falls outside of your normally-perceived experience, you are bound to feel a kind of disassociation from it. But it doesn't make the event any less real, and it isn't something to be relied on to prompt suspicion towards the experience itself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: David Hall on 2002-03-20 09:31 ]</font>

AstroMike
2002-Mar-20, 05:21 PM
PS: I have more than 300 evidences, which proves that NASA never landed a man on the moon, and that Neil Armstrong never sat his foot on the Moon surface.

Hmm. 300 evidences? He's probably another ignoramus with the same old "no stars", "no blast crater", "flag waving", and "radiation" arguments. And I'll bet you most of that evidence is NASA photos and videos. If they had true proof of a hoax, they would have been destroyed a long time to prevent the hoax for being exposed.

AstroMike
2002-Mar-20, 05:50 PM
Within a very few years from now, most people would have to face the fact, and truly admit, that it was just:

" One small step for a Man ,.......
but a GIANT DECEIT for all Mankind ! "

Pretty obnoxious. It's bad enough that he thinks NASA is wrong about thermodynamics in a vacuum and he isn't, but forcing people to think that he's right is just arrogance.

Johnno
2002-Mar-20, 06:01 PM
Laughable isnt it?

Anyway, sent the fellow an email, asked him to show up here (or at apollohoax) and discuss the subject with us. Lets see if he replies/shows up.

DaveC
2002-Mar-20, 06:15 PM
Quote:
---------------------------------------------

PS: I have more than 300 evidences, which proves that NASA never landed a man on the moon, and that Neil Armstrong never sat his foot on the Moon surface.

---------------------------------------------

Hmmmm. Is marijuana legal in Denmark? This dude's been smoking something!!! I guess we have to wait for the book and the video (and presumably buy them) to find out. I doubt I'll get in line to do so.

Johnno
2002-Mar-20, 06:17 PM
DaveC! you old rascal! where you been man?
how's life? dude, email me, or icq me, whatever, get in touch!

DaveC
2002-Mar-20, 06:50 PM
Hey Johnno - good to hear from you. I've just been laying low waiting for some new blood to arrive at BA or Apollohoax. I hope this Danish HB responds to your invitation. We all need some new fish for our barrel.

Johnno
2002-Mar-20, 10:00 PM
dusted off your elephant gun, did ya DaveC?

Matherly
2002-Mar-20, 11:20 PM
On 2002-03-20 09:13, Jim wrote:
Oh, well, then... it's settled. If Mailer and REM think it was faked, it musta been faked!

Hmmm... if "Man on the Moon" proves Apollo was a fake, does that mean Andy Kaufman had something to do with it?

Lisa
2002-Mar-21, 07:04 AM
On 2002-03-20 08:10, ToSeek wrote:
Isn't it interesting that all of these HBers are trying to sell a book and/or video? That's just a coincidence, right? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

No, its a conspiracy I tell you!
BTW, why do the HBers always try to bring the Masonic Lodge into this? Is it the masonic penchant for secrecy, or are the HBers just jealous because they can't think up their own handshake?
Lisa

Johnno
2002-Mar-21, 08:37 AM
Lisa, at least they dont bring in the illuminati. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Comixx
2002-Mar-21, 10:51 AM
Now you're going to get W. Cooper on your case...he was military intelligence, so he must be telling the truth about the Masons and the Illuminati...not to mention all the proof they've got documented over on the Enterprise Mission site /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

JayUtah
2002-Mar-21, 02:31 PM
BTW, why do the HBers always try to bring the Masonic Lodge into this? Is it the masonic penchant for secrecy

Yes. The mystery behind Freemasonry provides an ambiguity which hoax believers can fill with whatever fiction sells their books. Anyone wishing to deny the alleged connection must divulge the entirety of the Masonic gnosis to prove it isn't there, and obviously Masons aren't willing to do that. So the hoax believers are drawn to things about which they can tell fanciful stories with relatively little danger of being contradicted or disproven.

are the HBers just jealous because they can't think up their own handshake?

The level of intelligence exhibited by many hoax believers indicates this is also true.

steen_e
2002-May-23, 11:17 AM
Henrik Melvang is, in his own words, "physicist and law student". On his website and on danish television, he only seems to take the position, that there is ample evidence, that the moon landings were faked. However, in one single tv interview, he managed to give himself completely away.

He said, quoting from my own memory: "Space travel in any form is impossible, since the dream of space travel simply represents the dream, that man can live a life without Christ..."

[sigh]

BTW: Henrik Melvang also holds the position, that noone has ever managed to put a satellite into geosynchonous orbit /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

pvtpylot
2002-May-23, 02:26 PM
BTW: Henrik Melvang also holds the position, that noone has ever managed to put a satellite into geosynchonous orbit /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

OK, so now we're back to CNN being a hoax as well. Does anyone else ever just sit back in amazement at what passes for believable in some people's minds?
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JayUtah
2002-May-23, 02:44 PM
All I can say is that those guys over at Hughes (now part of the Boeing Space Division) are 100% convinced that their brand-spanking-new 701 bird is destined for the geosynchronous belt. I've seen these guys work. I've seen their designs. Sure looks like a satellite to me. And their customers seem to have absolutely no problem writing Boeing a check for $300 million in order to buy one and have it delivered to geosychronous orbit.

JayUtah
2002-May-23, 02:45 PM
sit back in amazement at what passes for believable in some people's minds?

Or the willingness of journalists to give these people a worldwide audience?

LunarOrbit
2002-May-23, 03:16 PM
On 2002-03-21 05:51, Comixx wrote:
Now you're going to get W. Cooper on your case...he was military intelligence, so he must be telling the truth about the Masons and the Illuminati...not to mention all the proof they've got documented over on the Enterprise Mission site /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

William Cooper is dead. The police went to his house last fall to arrest him for some minor assault charge and he shot one of the officers in the head... which resulted in him being gunned down. So there is one less conspiracy theorist on this planet.

AstroMike
2002-May-23, 04:59 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AstroMike on 2002-05-23 13:02 ]</font>

jrkeller
2002-May-23, 05:29 PM
All I can say is that I know that geostationary satellites are real, because some politicians wanted to tax them. I figure if those (fill in the blank) knew that they are there, then they've got to be real.

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewnews.html?id=372

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jrkeller on 2002-05-23 22:34 ]</font>

ToSeek
2002-May-23, 11:35 PM
On 2002-05-23 10:26, pvtpylot wrote:

OK, so now we're back to CNN being a hoax as well. Does anyone else ever just sit back in amazement at what passes for believable in some people's minds?

It also begs the question of what people are pointing their satellite dishes at.

ktesibios
2002-May-24, 01:32 AM
On 2002-03-20 09:06, JayUtah wrote:
Goddard actually was told that his rocket engine wouldn't work in space where there was "no atmosphere against which to react," but it was not by a scientist. The criticism was levelled by an editor in the New York Times who obviously decided to change his major to journalism after flunking physics.

It's a testament to the desperate nature of the hoax crowd that they will take any yahoo's opinion and, after a few iterations through the rumor mill, elevate him to the post of "scientist".

I've read that the Times' retracted the editorial in print, just a few days before Apollo 11 landed.

Art Vandelay
2002-Jun-01, 02:16 PM
There's more big news from Henrik. Check this out (Please keep in mind that certain drugs are legal in Henrik's country) ...

http://www.bombsinsidewtc.dk/

AstroMike
2002-Jun-01, 06:38 PM
On 2002-05-23 19:35, ToSeek wrote:

On 2002-05-23 10:26, pvtpylot wrote:

It also begs the question of what people are pointing their satellite dishes at.

That and the fact people have seen geosynchronous satellites burned through the Earth's atmosphere with their own eyes.

pvtpylot
2002-Jun-01, 07:53 PM
On 2002-06-01 14:38, AstroMike wrote:

That and the fact people have seen geosynchronous satellites burned through the Earth's atmosphere with their own eyes.

UFO's being shot down by secret government killer satallites.