PDA

View Full Version : Alien spaceships on shuttle TV!

ToSeek
2002-Mar-20, 02:23 PM
http://www.rense.com/general21/nasas.htm

While I'm not sure I can provide a definitive prosaic explanation, I'm impressed with how true believers can deduce alien spaceships from little spots of light. Interesting, in any case.

David Hall
2002-Mar-20, 02:58 PM
Say, wouldn't these things more accurately be called UOO's (Unidentified Orbiting Objects)?

It's amazing how any little speck caught on camera is automatically given an alien origin. This just like when they claim dust and ice crystals being blown about by the attitude thrusters are UFO's.

Wiley
2002-Mar-20, 03:01 PM
On 2002-03-20 09:58, David Hall wrote:
Say, wouldn't these things more accurately be called UOO's (Unidentified Orbiting Objects)?

Oddly enough, that's the same sound one makes when one sees an UOO.

"UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

SpacedOut
2002-Mar-20, 04:02 PM
Maybe Jay can comment about the webmaster's rebuttal of Jack - about the curvature of the earth changing noticably if the camera pans/zooms.

I like UOO! VERY descriptive!

(edited Typo)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpacedOut on 2002-03-20 11:02 ]</font>

aurorae
2002-Mar-20, 05:31 PM
It's amazing how any little speck caught on camera is automatically given an alien origin.

In our house we have a saying for this situation. It's based on the character Rimmer from Red Dwarf, how claims anything unusual is aliens. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ToSeek
2002-Mar-20, 05:37 PM
On 2002-03-20 12:31, aurorae wrote:

In our house we have a saying for this situation. It's based on the character Rimmer from Red Dwarf, how claims anything unusual is aliens. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

It's a smegging garbage pod!

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Donnie B.
2002-Mar-20, 06:06 PM
Just watch out for those throbbing fastwalkers... or you really will be saying uooooo!

SeanF
2002-Mar-20, 06:12 PM
On 2002-03-20 11:02, SpacedOut wrote:
Maybe Jay can comment about the webmaster's rebuttal of Jack - about the curvature of the earth changing noticably if the camera pans/zooms.

I like UOO! VERY descriptive!

(edited Typo)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpacedOut on 2002-03-20 11:02 ]</font>

Well, I actually watched the video clip, and the curvature of the Earth does change noticably at the times "Jack" mentions. The effect of the zooming, in fact, is ridiculously obvious.

The thing I really like about the webmaster's response is that he's basically saying, "The parts of the video which prove it's really a UFO are the parts I didn't upload because the file would be too big." /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The Curtmudgeon
2002-Mar-20, 08:22 PM
...It's amazing how any little speck caught on camera is automatically given an alien origin. This just like when they claim dust and ice crystals being blown about by the attitude thrusters are UFO's.

Nothing could be more obvious: It's in space, it's not one of Ours, therefore, it must be one of Thems...er, Theirs.

The idea that you must first establish what it is before establishing whose it is, is obviously just a NASA Thought-Control operation. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

The (and does anyone in that crowd remember what the U in 'UFO' really stands for?) Curtmudgeon

ToSeek
2002-Mar-22, 08:53 PM
James Oberg responds to this web page on Usenet - sci.skeptic. (http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&selm=Bvsm8.42304%24Dv6.1819179%40typhoon.austin.rr .com)