PDA

View Full Version : A Little Beat Up,. Friends

BigDon
2008-Aug-28, 08:04 PM
My seizures are kicking my backside. sorry about nt finishign posts and threads but i'm more tranq'ed than usual. going to take some more time off but thoughti'd let you guys know.

BD

cjl
2008-Aug-28, 08:08 PM
Wow, that sucks. Hope you start feeling better soon.

Kaptain K
2008-Aug-28, 08:09 PM
Get well soon Don. We miss you here!

Casus_belli
2008-Aug-28, 08:24 PM
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery. You take care big guy.

Fazor
2008-Aug-28, 08:39 PM
Yeah, "get well soon". We like have'n you around.

KaiYeves
2008-Aug-28, 09:05 PM
That's okay, BigDon. Under those circumstances, all mistakes are forgiven. Get well soon.

geonuc
2008-Aug-28, 09:12 PM
No way. Get back here right now and start posting.

KaiYeves
2008-Aug-28, 09:14 PM
That's not very funny.

Kaptain K
2008-Aug-28, 09:23 PM
That's not very funny.

...or nice!

geonuc
2008-Aug-28, 09:44 PM
...or nice!
Nonsense. Humor is a powerful healing agent. Besides, this is BigDon - I'm pretty sure he's on board with that type of humor.

Nice is over here in this post:
http://www.bautforum.com/1308886-post58.html

Swift
2008-Aug-28, 09:44 PM
I'm sorry BD. Get better soon.

chrissy
2008-Aug-28, 09:51 PM
I understood your humour and BD would too Geonuc.

Get well soon BD, hope it starts receding and you come back soon, miss you big guy.
Don't rush, we will be here waiting for you when your ready. :)

korjik
2008-Aug-28, 09:57 PM
Get well or else. ... uh ... I mean soon :)

We miss storytime

slang
2008-Aug-28, 10:06 PM
Glad you're still around. get well soon!

Van Rijn
2008-Aug-28, 10:20 PM
Sorry to hear about this, BD. I know what chronic conditions are like, I hope this session doesn't last too long.

Moose
2008-Aug-28, 10:43 PM
Hopefully the seizures lay off soon, Don. We miss you even when you're just gone a few hours. :)

mugaliens
2008-Aug-29, 12:43 AM
Laughter is the best medicine...

Feeling wanted, needed, is a close second!

Neverfly
2008-Aug-29, 01:03 AM
Laughter is the best medicine...

Feeling wanted, needed, is a close second!

Yeah... Whatever...

BigDon, No cuttin out til you've included me in your life insurance.

Fazor
2008-Aug-29, 01:16 AM
Well, it's been one of those weird nights. BD posts about his seizure troubles, and my dog has a seizure tonight. (She gets 'em once or twice a month so not *that* unusual.)

I was listening to Pandora radio and a David Bowie song came on--which made me think of the episode of That 70's Show where Jackie dresses Kelso up like Bowie. While Charlie was having her seizure, T7S happened to be on tv...and it was the episode where Jackie dresses up Kelso like Bowie.

So that's 2 weird coincidences...but weirdness seems to happen in three's...so with the clock tick'n ever closer to bedtime I'm waited with bated breath to see what might be next. :)

Tobin Dax
2008-Aug-29, 01:33 AM
Sorry to hear that, Don. You were talking about drinking enough when you were last on that I figured something like this was the case. I'm looking forward to story time when you get back.

Well, it's been one of those weird nights. BD posts about his seizure troubles, and my dog has a seizure tonight. (She gets 'em once or twice a month so not *that* unusual.)
Luckily, that's not getting to me. My brain didn't want to try to stop for a few minutes today. It has twice in the five or so 2.5-hour class lectures I've been giving this month. Haven't had a seizure in a year, but apparently I'm stressing enough that my brain needs to take a minute and reset every once in a while. To just flat-out stop talking about a subject must be fun for my students. :)

(Sorry if that's a hijack, Don. Apparently, I needed to get that annoyance off of my chest.)

mfumbesi
2008-Aug-29, 06:05 AM
Ay! BigDon you humour is needed desperately, get well very, very soon.

mahesh
2008-Aug-30, 02:32 PM
Take care man. Get well soon, BD!

Paracelsus
2008-Aug-30, 04:53 PM
Hang in there! I hope you feel better soon.

KaiYeves
2008-Aug-30, 07:10 PM
Why does "The face of Jesus in my friend's sock" appear in the "Related Threads" box at the bottom of the page?

Neverfly
2008-Aug-30, 10:21 PM
Why does "The face of Jesus in my friend's sock" appear in the "Related Threads" box at the bottom of the page?

To "sock" a person is to hit them or- Beat them up.

cosmocrazy
2008-Aug-30, 11:03 PM
Get well soon Big Don! I miss your posts, i'm selfish like that :lol:

sarongsong
2008-Aug-31, 12:46 AM
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, BigDon---it's been a couple weeks since your last post and Boo's been away, too, so was beginning to wonder...
Got up north as far as Yosemite this week, and don't envy that hot weather you've been having all over up there!
[A little background (http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=bigdon+seizure+site:bautforum.com&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8) for those unfamiliar with your situation.]
Be well and keep us posted when you can. :)