PDA

View Full Version : Diddy's fuel woes; peel me an onion someone.

Nadme
2008-Aug-30, 02:52 PM
I need a good cry.

Poor, poor Diddy: The price of oil is so high his private jet(s) is grounded and he's having to fly 1st-class commercial:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080829/ap_en_mu/people_sean_combs

Boo hoo. :rolleyes:

Kaptain K
2008-Aug-30, 08:30 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

novaderrik
2008-Aug-31, 01:51 AM
can anyone else see how badly my heart bleeds for him?

hhEb09'1
2008-Aug-31, 02:28 AM
Poor, poor Diddy: The price of oil is so high his private jet(s) is grounded That article doesn't say his private jet, it says just "private jets". So, maybe he doesn't even own one!
can anyone else see how badly my heart bleeds for him?I bet you really feel sorry for him now

novaderrik
2008-Aug-31, 03:54 AM
That article doesn't say his private jet, it says just "private jets". So, maybe he doesn't even own one! I bet you really feel sorry for him now
yeah, poor guy can't even afford to own- let alone operate- a private jet of his own.
poor guy.

Celestial Mechanic
2008-Aug-31, 04:12 AM
Time to fly to your favorite Black Sea resort and float down the Crimea River. Oh, wait a minute, it costs too much to fly ... ;)

SkepticJ
2008-Aug-31, 06:38 AM
You know, I think if I were obscenely rich, I'd fly commercial no matter what the fuel cost. Lets see, $200,000 versus $5,000. I could do a lot with that $195,000--like give it away to bright students and university research departments.

Neverfly
2008-Aug-31, 07:08 AM
You know, I think if I were obscenely rich, I'd fly commercial no matter what the fuel cost. Lets see, $200,000 versus $5,000. I could do a lot with that $195,000--like give it away to bright students and university research departments.

What about us dull students?
We could use some dough too, ya know...

cosmocrazy
2008-Aug-31, 10:03 AM
What about us dull students?
We could use some dough too, ya know...

It would just be a waste of money :lol: nobody in the right mind would invest money in some one as dull as me, they would get no return! :lol:

I do feel for Diddy though, i had to fill up my car last wk and it cost me nearly as much :lol: well in relative terms probably more! :lol:

Neverfly
2008-Aug-31, 10:04 AM
I do feel for Diddy though, i had to fill up my car last wk and it cost me nearly as much :lol: well in relative terms probably more! :lol:

Yes, in spite of the silliness of it... I am glad to see a wealthy person complaining about the price of fuel!

cosmocrazy
2008-Aug-31, 10:11 AM
Yes, in spite of the silliness of it... I am glad to see a wealthy person complaining about the price of fuel!

I agree, thinking about it now, and being the generous person i am, not wanting to see anyone suffer, i propose we have a collection - "The Diddy Fuel Fund Appeal" it could be as huge as Live Aid! :lol:

Romanus
2008-Aug-31, 03:14 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Nadme
2008-Aug-31, 04:10 PM
Mistake. I posted in the wrong thread. Deleting that.

sarongsong
2008-Aug-31, 04:40 PM
...poor guy.:rolleyes:
...Combs...net worth estimated at US $346 million in 2006...
wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Combs#Clothing_line_controversies)

mugaliens
2008-Sep-01, 09:53 AM
WAAAAHAAA HAAAA HAAANH HANH HANH HANH HANH!

"Diddy... ...pleaded for free oil from his "Saudi Arabia brothers and sisters" in a YouTube video posted Wednesday."

This guy is way overdue for a reality check...

cosmocrazy
2008-Sep-01, 07:39 PM
WAAAAHAAA HAAAA HAAANH HANH HANH HANH HANH!

"Diddy... ...pleaded for free oil from his "Saudi Arabia brothers and sisters" in a YouTube video posted Wednesday."

This guy is way overdue for a reality check...

Talk about taking the ....... :lol: I guess all the starving & dying brothers and sisters around the world don't mean that much to him then! :mad:

sarongsong
2008-Sep-01, 08:36 PM
...I guess all the starving & dying brothers and sisters around the world don't mean that much to him then! :mad:Sure they do!
October 30, 2003
...like P. Diddy whose clothes are made in some of the poorest countries in the World (Honduras, Bangladesh, and Haiti for example)...Combs promised to investigate the [Honduran] allegations and the factory owner, Steve Hawkins, called them "completely groundless" and said workers earn an average of 90 cents an hour while the minimum wage is 55 cents...
gdsnet.org (http://www.gdsnet.org/classes/SeanJohnSweatshopControversy3.htm)

Redrum
2008-Sep-01, 08:50 PM
Sad really...sad sad sad.

HenrikOlsen
2008-Sep-02, 05:25 AM
can anyone else see how badly my heart bleeds for him?
It bleeds so much that if nothing else intervenes you'll die of the bloodloss in 1.6*1027 years.