PDA

View Full Version : some useful tips on banning!!

Paul Leeks
2008-Sep-02, 01:01 AM
hi ya!

Some tips on banning,with the coming election I think its inevitable that people will sneak in where politics is a big no-no on this site!.
Its like being presented in front of the Inquisition when you get banned.The charges are layed out in front of you (calling people names,etc..it comes with frustration).If your not careful the BAUT mods would love to have you burnt at the stake charged with heresy!

Thank you BAUT mods for your grace

Anyway!!! If you have to talk about politics/religion and we ARE in some interesting times come over to www.blackvault.com. I am NCC1701.

BAUT is a good place for scientific debates,etc and people with different perspectives.

BAUT is good place with some fascinating and informative folk!!!

thanks

PL

sarongsong
2008-Sep-02, 01:09 AM
BAD LINK!!!! :)

WaxRubiks
2008-Sep-02, 02:38 AM
the URL included the 'I"

Neverfly
2008-Sep-02, 02:43 AM
Anyway!!! If you have to talk about politics/religion and we ARE in some interesting times come over to www.blackvault.com. I am NCC1701.

better?

Paul Leeks
2008-Sep-02, 02:48 AM
Ok!OK!

I need to be more careful!!! about spelling etc!!!

see U at www.blackvault.com...I love pols & religion

see ya

PL

Neverfly
2008-Sep-02, 03:01 AM
Ok!OK!

I need to be more careful!!! about spelling etc!!!

see U at www.blackvault.com...I love pols & religion

see ya

PL

You did it again Paul...:neutral:

Musashi
2008-Sep-02, 03:06 AM
better?

Not really.

Paul Leeks
2008-Sep-02, 03:08 AM
sorry it's my fault!!

PL

Neverfly
2008-Sep-02, 03:09 AM
Not really.

LOL

sorry it's my fault!!

PL

Of course it is.
Whose else fault could it be?

2008-Sep-02, 03:11 AM
I know! It's www.blackvault.com.isn't it? Or, surely www.blackvault.com! Wait. Could it be www.blackvault.com ? Try this: www.blackvault.com-does it work? Or, www.blackvault.com?

Paul Leeks
2008-Sep-02, 03:26 AM
you know what I mean goto www.blackvault.com and no I won't put an exclamation mark after .com

PL

sarongsong
2008-Sep-02, 04:00 AM
...to talk about politics/religion...come over to...
http://www.theblackvault.com/forums.html http://www.bautforum.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

HenrikOlsen
2008-Sep-02, 06:02 AM
If your not careful the BAUT mods would love to have you burnt at the stake charged with heresy!
Actually, what we would like the most was if no one caused us any work.

Posting the reason for our actions helps with that because that way those members who are capable of learning from the experience of others won't have to go through it as well.

Incidentally, since you mentioned politics I should probably mention that my personal policy will be that blatant political proselytization will result in suspension until the day after the election and a removed post.

Stuart van Onselen
2008-Sep-02, 07:48 AM
So if I start singing the praises of Paris Hilton, her brilliant policies, and her Dark Horse status in this race, I'm outta here till December? :)

Jens
2008-Sep-02, 08:03 AM
So if I start singing the praises of Paris Hilton, her brilliant policies, and her Dark Horse status in this race, I'm outta here till December? :)

Only November, I think.

Tog
2008-Sep-02, 08:11 AM
Election day in the US is the first Tuesday of November, so this Year, it would be the 4th.

geonuc
2008-Sep-02, 09:36 AM
Anyway!!! If you have to talk about politics/religion and we ARE in some interesting times come over to www.blackvault.com.I (http://www.blackvault.com.I) am NCC1701.
Thanks, but no thanks.

Sticks
2008-Sep-02, 10:56 AM
Incidentally, since you mentioned politics I should probably mention that my personal policy will be that blatant political proselytization will result in suspension until the day after the election and a removed post.

Oh well I will hold off from commenting on the forthcoming Glenrothes Bye-election up in Scotland
:whistle::shifty:

dhd40
2008-Sep-02, 11:18 AM
you know what I mean goto www.blackvault.com and no I won't put an exclamation mark after .com

PL

I really hate these black (vault) INTERNET pages. Remember the early computer screens with white-on-black texts? Brrrrrrrr :mad: Anti-screens!

Whirlpool
2008-Sep-02, 11:51 AM
I really hate these black (vault) INTERNET pages. Remember the early computer screens with white-on-black texts? Brrrrrrrr :mad: Anti-screens!

Are you talking about the monochrome ones?

or .. the elections?

:think:

Keys
2008-Sep-02, 01:53 PM
Election day in the US is the first Tuesday of November, so this Year, it would be the 4th.

The rule is actually the day after the first Monday in November. So once in a while, it is the second Tuesday in November.

Chuck
2008-Sep-02, 04:25 PM
Politics is controversial? I always assumed that everyone agreed with my views on everything and we're just voting on who best deserves the privilege of being allowed to implement my ideas.

Keys
2008-Sep-02, 05:08 PM
Politics is controversial? I always assumed that everyone agreed with my views on everything and we're just voting on who best deserves the privilege of being allowed to implement my ideas.

That's probably true, as long as you describe your ideas with sufficient vagueness :)

dhd40
2008-Sep-02, 07:36 PM
Are you talking about the monochrome ones?

or .. the elections?

:think:

Hey, hey, hey! The cathode tubes!