PDA

View Full Version : I need some feedback on this.....

cozzmikjoker
2002-Mar-20, 11:18 PM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iinventedinvisibility

I've already given this guy (keith carlock) enough grief about his claims /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
but I promised I would bring his site here, so we can get to the bottom of truth/lies.

Cozz

Omega
2002-Mar-21, 12:28 AM
That's a joke, right? Right?
Come one. It's humour!

Hauteden
2002-Mar-21, 03:25 AM
I dunno, after reading that page for 2 minutes and then trying to look around the room I can't see anything so it must work. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hauteden

Lisa
2002-Mar-21, 07:09 AM
Oooo, holodeck technology. Just as a guess, wonder what kind of tv shows this guy likes? Wonder if the r&d folks working on vr at the big gaming companies have ever heard of this guy?
Lisa

Comixx
2002-Mar-21, 07:20 AM
I'm impressed by the professional lettering he's done on his device in the background...I couldnt actually bring myself to click on any of his links

2002-Mar-21, 07:59 AM
no help here
i did NOT click the link
as about 1/2 the time
a link click hangs
and i just wait for
a long long time
2make a connection
then hang up in discust
so i only try to link
just a very few times per connection

Bob S.
2002-Mar-21, 03:54 PM
On 2002-03-20 22:25, Hauteden wrote:
I dunno, after reading that page for 2 minutes and then trying to look around the room I can't see anything so it must work. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Oh my gawd, I think I just burned out half the rods in my eyeballs. What's with his color scheme? That's the trick to invisibility: you don't see it because you don't want to look at it.

Roy Batty
2002-Mar-21, 04:22 PM
I wonder if it generates Orgon energy too? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kaptain K
2002-Mar-21, 06:52 PM
. . . the trick to invisibility: you don't see it because you don't want to look at it. . .
Yup! Paint it purple and slap a SEP* field on it! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

* Somebody Elses Problem.
Thanks to Douglass Adams.

Omega
2002-Mar-21, 11:57 PM
PfrrHARhahahahah...
Thank you Bob S. You made my day...
(Continues laughing) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

cozzmikjoker
2002-Mar-22, 01:24 PM
Thanks all. I think I'd better just tell him that the responses were not in his favor. I was so mean to him, that I doubt he could take any more mocking. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cozzmikjoker

2002-Apr-07, 12:33 PM
On 2002-03-22 08:24, Cozz wrote:
Thanks all. I think I'd better just tell him that the responses were not in his favor. I was so mean to him, that I doubt he could take any more mocking. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Cozzmikjoker

push to page 1
just in case a recounts required
6:24 A.M.