PDA

View Full Version : One Wish And A Chance To Choose!

cosmocrazy
2008-Sep-12, 11:40 PM
If you were given one wish, a chance to choose any career you wanted, anything at all. What would you choose to do or be and why?

I decided after long deliberation (and for selfish reasons) that i would choose to be a world successful sports person, either football (soccer) or golf. Good enough to make the record books and the hall of fame.

My reason is simply because i love the sense of achievement you get when you succeed in sports.

closetgeek
2008-Sep-12, 11:46 PM
A writer. I want to understand something enough to write a book about it

Van Rijn
2008-Sep-12, 11:47 PM
Astronaut. Fame isn't a big deal to me, but getting in space is.

KaiYeves
2008-Sep-12, 11:51 PM
Underwater archeologist in the mold of Robert Ballard.

eric_marsh
2008-Sep-13, 12:02 AM
Depends on whether I just get the career or if I get what it takes to do well in the career.

If the first option is the case I'd probably take Larry Ellison's job. He's made almost a billion dollars in five years. I could probably hang on to the job long enough to rustle up enough to retire on.

If the job actually came with the skill set to succeed in it I'd probably go for President of the United States. From that position I think I could significantly influence the world to make it a better place.

Neverfly
2008-Sep-13, 12:11 AM
Janitor.

I always wanted the Custodial power and a huge ring of keys. Sadly, I have yet to pass the Janitorial Entrance Exam.

sarongsong
2008-Sep-13, 12:15 AM
"If I ruled the world..." :lol:

I'll settle for Humphrey (http://www.bautforum.com/members/humphrey.html)'s:
Biography:
World dominator
World Leader

Whirlpool
2008-Sep-13, 03:05 AM
If you were given one wish, a chance to choose any career you wanted, anything at all. What would you choose to do or be and why?

A Doctor, specializing the Heart - Cardiologist.

I've always wanted to be one , but never became a Reality.

Why : " Where your treasure is where your heart is."

mike alexander
2008-Sep-13, 05:47 AM
Just being good at playing a musical instrument. I'd prefer piano, but would settle for a banjo. Oh, and the ability to read music. Can't do any of the above.

ravens_cry
2008-Sep-13, 05:53 AM
It is so hard to choose, music is something I have always wanted to do. As is acting, and any number of things. But I must profess my true hearts desire, astronaut. And I think my timing is pretty good, because it means I would be one of those trained to go to the moon. Yeah, I could live with that.