PDA

View Full Version : sub mucus fibrosis

suntrack2
2008-Sep-23, 10:30 AM
Today it is looking mostly in the youth, who chewed a full of tobacco coated products, in the sub mucus fibrosis the jaw of a man not able to open in full size, when he try to eat some chilly base things then the immediate irritation he experience in both sides of his interior cheeks.

Sub mucus fibrosis is a curable thing, proper treatment can dilute the intensity of the sub mucus fibrosis.

Do you heard about this.!! I have also seen some people who complain that "their lungs become too drawzy, and not getting a well tuned in and out breathing, so the breathing problem appears to them.

In sub mucus fibrosis problem one can not swallow the food easily, this is a major bad thing of the unlimited and excessive use of the tobacco products. The dentists normally suggest to "stop the use of such stuff who is having tobacco coats on it".

mahesh
2008-Sep-23, 04:32 PM
Sunil, had a googledy look around.....sounds really awful...
Rarely have seen anything so bad, resulting from a seemingly popular indulgence.

I'd betelling ya, they areca nuts!

You don't use this stuff, do you? obviously not healthy.

I've come across ads here, promoting its 'enjoyment', ....yikes!

suntrack2
2008-Sep-23, 04:58 PM
Sunil, had a googledy look around.....sounds really awful...
Rarely have seen anything so bad, resulting from a seemingly popular indulgence.

I'd betelling ya, they areca nuts!

You don't use this stuff, do you? obviously not healthy.

I've come across ads here, promoting its 'enjoyment', ....yikes!

Mahesh, areca nuts means "supari" !!

mugaliens
2008-Sep-23, 06:09 PM
Everything is curable, at least in some people.

Except for death. We haven't licked that one, yet...

suntrack2
2008-Sep-24, 01:25 PM
Everything is curable, at least in some people.

Except for death. We haven't licked that one, yet...

thanks mugalens, today we are looking the medical science is going ahead and ahead and they are making every event possible, even who says they will be successful to increase the normal life span upto 150 years. Today I am observing especially the coming youth that "they are not looking interested to follow the exact advise by the grant persons, they hear but they insert their own ideas to follow.