PDA

View Full Version : Martial Law and FEMA Camp Rumors

humanrevolution
2008-Sep-30, 02:28 PM
Hey guys, a little worried here.

There have been rumors going around that the US will be under Martial Law soon, uh oh. I hear soldiers will be patrolling the streets with full combat gear...

...for what?

Im also hearing rumors about FEMA having concentration camps and stuff like that, they have thousands of coffins too...

The thought of being hauled away and put in a concentration camp, like back in WW2 terrifies the crap out of me.

Can anyone shed some light on this situation, and tell me whats really going on?

captain swoop
2008-Sep-30, 02:34 PM
and you heard this where?

humanrevolution
2008-Sep-30, 02:36 PM
A video on YouTube, actually there are hundreds of them. All you have to do is type in Martial Law and you get a bunch of scary videos, I know I know youtube is full of conspiracy crack heads, but when you cant find an alternative side to the story, thats when it becomes something to think about

banquo's_bumble_puppy
2008-Sep-30, 02:40 PM
GLP perchance?

humanrevolution
2008-Sep-30, 02:43 PM
GLP perchance?

Sorry....what? :lol:

Matherly
2008-Sep-30, 02:46 PM
but when you cant find an alternative side to the story, thats when it becomes something to think about

I think the government has better things to do than to scan UToob looking for conspiracies to debunk. Besides, logic dictates that you can't prove a negative- i.e the governement can't (logically) prove they're not going to do this. It falls on the theorists to prove it is going to happen.

Now then, what you are describing would be a major logistical undertaking. Why havn't we heard about this before, and from a slightly more crdiable source than a UToob video?

EricM407
2008-Sep-30, 02:48 PM
but when you cant find an alternative side to the story, thats when it becomes something to think about

I think the alternative side of the story could be learned by looking around. See any troops in combat gear patrolling your streets? Have any of your neighbors been hauled away? Noticed any concentration camps sprouting up around you?

I don't think you need to worry about these things. You should be worried about the coming zombie invasion though. I hope you're prepared for it.

ToSeek
2008-Sep-30, 02:50 PM
Not an appropriate topic for this forum. Thread closed.