PDA

View Full Version : How about CMA?

UFOvsUSO
2008-Oct-01, 03:41 PM
I am a Chinese student,I want to learn CMA.but I know very little about it.So I need your help.I wonder how about the career prospective of CMA, and what about the quality of this certification?:lol:

sarongsong
2008-Oct-01, 11:23 PM
Think you could narrow that down a bit, U? :rolleyes:
1 - 10 of about 19,300,000 for cma

Donnie B.
2008-Oct-01, 11:30 PM
Country Music Association? Personally I think it's a fad, and long overdue for a plunge in popularity.

kleindoofy
2008-Oct-01, 11:37 PM
I think it's obvious that UvU means he wants to learn about using the CMA 402 pump (http://www.axelsemrau.de/CMA_402.html).

I don't think any certification is involved, but knowledge of German might come in handy for reading the instructions. ;)

Lianachan
2008-Oct-01, 11:43 PM
Well, I've heard of the Communications Management Association and the Centre for Muslim Affairs...

PetersCreek
2008-Oct-01, 11:52 PM
Country Music Association? Personally I think it's a fad, and long overdue for a plunge in popularity.

Sez you.

Swift
2008-Oct-02, 01:29 PM
I am a Chinese student,I want to learn CMA.
Maybe its the Chinese Milk Association. Seems like they need the help at the moment. :shifty:

Actually, their user name is interesting. I didn't know Unidentified Flying Objects were against the United Service Organizations (http://www.uso.org/banners/lp/NB/931/supportourtroops.html)

Fazor
2008-Oct-02, 07:35 PM
Certified Medical Assistant.

On advantage is that's one of the many careers that I hear (from very trustworth sources--a.k.a. late night commercial runs) that you can get that degree for just 50 box-tops, solong as you complete the short online pre-screening test.

Or perhaps he meant a job at the Center for Misinformation Advancement.

Studioguy
2008-Oct-03, 03:17 AM

Hey now! As a bona fide professional in the rendering of the twang box, I take particular offense to that comment. :)

I think the OP was talking about the Clapping Man's Association certification. It's a very valuable certification because without it, you're doomed to the 1's and 3's and nobody will want to be your friend. Go get 'em dude!

kleindoofy
2008-Oct-03, 04:08 AM
... you're doomed to the 1's and 3's and nobody will want to be your friend. ...
Unless, of course, you're clapping to a waltz, which would simultaneously be somewhat cool and very, very sad. ;)

Whirlpool
2008-Oct-03, 10:31 AM
Are you pertaining to Certified Management Accountant? (http://www.imanet.org/certification.asp)

:think:

mfumbesi
2008-Oct-03, 10:57 AM
It could also be Cover My <colloquial name for a donkey>

Whirlpool
2008-Oct-03, 11:01 AM

Anus? :lol:

PraedSt
2008-Oct-03, 11:12 AM
Maybe its the Chinese Milk Association

Lol. Lol. Lol.

But I think Whirlpool is right.

In which case I can answer.

Do a Chartered course instead.

mfumbesi
2008-Oct-03, 11:23 AM
Anus? :lol:
This is so miserable unfair. My words are filtered but you can throw <expletive> where ever you like without any ill consequences.:(

Whirlpool
2008-Oct-03, 11:31 AM
Oh . I'm sorry.

I didn't know that Word is bad.

:doh:

PraedSt
2008-Oct-03, 11:38 AM
Whirlpool: I'm assuming from your avatar that you're female? If not, sorry!

mfumbesi: Women get away with murder! :) Which is ok, actually. Wouldn't have it otherwise..

Whirlpool
2008-Oct-03, 12:02 PM
Whirlpool: I'm assuming from your avatar that you're female? If not, sorry!

I won't tell . :whistle:

mfumbesi
2008-Oct-03, 01:11 PM
Whirlpool you better set the poor guy/girl straight before he/she falls madly in love with your avatar....

PraedSt
2008-Oct-03, 01:22 PM
Whirlpool you better set the poor guy/girl straight before he/she falls madly in love with your avatar....

Lilac eyes! How could I not?

Neverfly
2008-Oct-03, 01:30 PM

Heh... Anyone remember Dfrank?:whistle:

Whirlpool
2008-Oct-03, 03:39 PM
I remember Dfrank.
He thought you were a Girl because of your Avatar.

oooppss... we are hijacking the thread :doh:

Neverfly
2008-Oct-03, 03:41 PM
I remember Dfrank.
He thought you were a Girl because of your Avatar.

oooppss... we are hijacking the thread :doh:

No we aren't.

Cute Male Avatar.

Whirlpool
2008-Oct-03, 03:51 PM
Well... it's Cute Lilac Eyes Avatar .

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/5.gif

Swift
2008-Oct-03, 05:51 PM
Mule?
Burro?

Fazor
2008-Oct-03, 06:50 PM
Ugh, I hate that expression. It's sooo cliché. I can't even walk down the street without hearing someone shouting "Cover my Mule!".

And I'm so sick of it in the officeplace, being used as an excuse for pointless repetative tasks. "I know those TPS reports seem redundant, but you should always cover your mule." Arrgh!

UFOvsUSO
2008-Oct-11, 08:51 AM
Are you pertaining to Certified Management Accountant? (http://www.imanet.org/certification.asp)

:think:

:lol:haha,thanks!
Thanks all of you...