PDA

View Full Version : Did we REALLY go there?

Bill S.
2002-Mar-22, 04:27 AM
No, not to the moon...

http://www.brassknuckles.net/humor/other/belgium.php

Ad Hominid
2002-Mar-22, 05:25 AM
I think they are onto something. The government claims that some kind of foreign agencies could have monitored the flight to Belgium and they would have blown the whistle at the first sign of a hoax. Just how stupid do they think we are? Which countries have that kind of technology? My cousin Pete knows a heck of a lot about electronics and he can't even copy a DVD. He sure couldna' done it in 1969. Even if the French could do it, they know to keep their mouths shut or we'll blab the truth about the Diana assassination. Besides, they don't even speak English, how are they gonna talk to American reporters? Maybe a reporter can speak French, you say. Well, la te da! Are you gonna trust some nerd who spent time and money learning French? Besides, reporters only tell us what the trilateral commission wants us to hear. Tell the truth, you disappear. So why haven't I disappeared?
It's because

kucharek
2002-Mar-22, 09:44 AM
On 2002-03-21 23:27, Bill S. wrote:
No, not to the moon...

Uh, well, some years ago, I had been in Belgium...
But I guess, that's some fix the government finally did after it had the technological possibilities in the late 80's.

BTW, here in Germany, we have a "Bielefeld Verschwörung" (Bielefeld Conspiracy). Many people believe, there is a city Bielefeld, but there are lots of indications that Bielefeld is a fake and not existing. I think it's Germany's most popular conspiracy, but unfortunately, most information about it is in German.

Harald

Bill S.
2002-Mar-22, 06:34 PM
On 2002-03-22 04:44, kucharek wrote:

On 2002-03-21 23:27, Bill S. wrote:
No, not to the moon...

Uh, well, some years ago, I had been in Belgium...
But I guess, that's some fix the government finally did after it had the technological possibilities in the late 80's.

BTW, here in Germany, we have a "Bielefeld Verschwörung" (Bielefeld Conspiracy). Many people believe, there is a city Bielefeld, but there are lots of indications that Bielefeld is a fake and not existing. I think it's Germany's most popular conspiracy, but unfortunately, most information about it is in German.

Harald

Oh yeah right. Like you could've survived the radiation exposure emanating from the Van Switzerland belt!

Oh, and I guess you encountered Belgians when you got there?

We all know the funds from your trip were diverted to beige projects*.

*beige projects, while secret, aren't as secret as black projects.

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DaveC
2002-Mar-22, 07:10 PM
I think you can get to Belgium from Germany without actually passing through the Van Switzerland belt. If johnwitts has a look at this thread, he could probably shed some light on this. He contends that he actually travelled from the UK to Switzerland, a claim that is the subject of some debate - primarily because of the deficient technology he says was used (a Fiat Uno). But, if he did go, he must have passed through the Van Switzerland radiation and presumably has survived to tell the tale.
Are you there John.

odysseus0101
2002-Mar-22, 09:15 PM
primarily because of the deficient technology he says was used (a Fiat Uno).

In researching this topic, I spoke at length with an engineer at Fiat (who does not want to be named, for his own safety) who admitted that the Fiat Uno does not have enough horsepower to traverse the mountains of Switzerland, so this Uno could never have made such a journey.

johnwitts
2002-Mar-22, 11:20 PM
Oh don't start!

Bill S.
2002-Mar-22, 11:46 PM
On 2002-03-22 16:15, odysseus0101 wrote:

primarily because of the deficient technology he says was used (a Fiat Uno).

In researching this topic, I spoke at length with an engineer at Fiat (who does not want to be named, for his own safety) who admitted that the Fiat Uno does not have enough horsepower to traverse the mountains of Switzerland, so this Uno could never have made such a journey.

And indeed, presuming it did have the horsepower, how do people explain the multiple-angle shadows in so-called "Belgian" postcards? Or the shot of the alleged "Belgian" parliament building with a waving flag?

If that's truly the lifeless surface of Belgium, and not a sound-stage at a secret UK Airforce base, what's making the flag wave?!

2002-Mar-24, 01:22 PM
On 2002-03-22 18:46, Bill S. wrote:
[quote]
[quote]

sooner or later the C&H
empire will end
{rather violentlys my guess}
and then a more practical
energy storage medium will emerge
What it will be i've no idea
perhaps nothing more that a FLY wheel
I can just see it now A FLY with landing gear extended :/

Roy Batty
2002-Mar-24, 01:47 PM
The chips are all wrong & covered in strange mayonaise stuff, how can that be right? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

2002-Apr-28, 12:17 PM
<a name="20020428.4:06"> page 20020428.4:06 aka was page 5
On 2002-03-24 08:22, HUb' wrote: To: HUb' 2-4-28

On 2002-03-22 18:46, Bill S. wrote:

YES, yes of course, when things are slow

I READ PAGE Five, actually i like it better
than page 1! so there.anyway its fairly clear to me
that all these Hyprebolies are just that
Howver I do think ther all refer to an
energy level i call { see next line}
?11hr kM KM/Hr _blite 4.2 e 18 kTonn !boom Gg( 9)
the eleventh hour or more correctly 10^18 ergs
aka the Kt group or in the WORK colume of things
between KwHr AND Ritcer{sp} [the earth quake events]