PDA

View Full Version : Undesputable proof of NASA's stupidity ( ;-) )

Humphrey
2003-Oct-24, 09:54 PM
I have found undesputable proof of NASA's stupidity in the archives of G99 News and More.... 8)

http://plaza.ufl.edu/sandler/images/lander_funny.jpg

How do they expect to fill the pool with water? Couldn't they of thought of a easier way to get the astronauts clean?

:wink:

SirThoreth
2003-Oct-25, 03:26 AM
LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: \:D/

You know, I was expecting something totally different when I read the thread title...I suppose they could seal the top of the pool over. Or, perhaps, turn it upside down. Dunno.

On the other hand, considering I got a speeding ticket (86 in a 65 zone) on my way to LA today, for a work trip that turned out to be unnecessary before I got her (but nobody called to tell me), I needed the pick-me-up, so, thanks! :D

Humphrey
2003-Oct-25, 03:32 AM
You can actually speed on a L.A. street? Did the apocalypse really come?

SirThoreth
2003-Oct-25, 03:33 AM
You can actually speed on a L.A. street? Did the apocalypse really come?

I was on the 79 Toll Road. You can speed there - if you don't get caught.

First time in, like, a year of doing this trip I got caught.

Humphrey
2003-Oct-25, 03:41 AM
:-( sorry to hear that. I just squeeked by a $95 ticket on my bycilcle a few weeks ago. I counted myself really lucky then.

SirThoreth
2003-Oct-25, 04:30 AM
:-( sorry to hear that. I just squeeked by a $95 ticket on my bycilcle a few weeks ago. I counted myself really lucky then.

Ouch. On a bike, no less.

I'm guessing mine's gonna be in the $300 range.

Humphrey
2003-Oct-25, 04:54 AM
i didnt have to pay it. the guy got out his pad, and then decided to just give me a warning. I was really lucky.

Donnie B.
2003-Oct-26, 01:21 PM
What are you saying, Humphrey -- that they couldn't fill it because there's no gravity on the Moon? :lol: :wink: :P

Humphrey
2003-Oct-26, 08:14 PM
What are you saying, Humphrey -- that they couldn't fill it because there's no gravity on the Moon? :lol: :wink: :P

Air conditioners would of blown away the water and we all know they would of showed waves in it. NASA didn't want to make it seem like the missions were faked. So they didn't fill the pool.