PDA

View Full Version : Inexplicable explanations of things that aren't happening.

nanojath
2003-Oct-29, 10:57 PM
Hmm, incomprehensible explanations (heavily citing the deficiencies of our puny human science) of stuff that isn't happening.

You know that crazy cloud of red dust that's flowing between the earth and planet x, hovering and dancing like your freshly brushed hair on a winter day?

No? Well, it's gonna seriously mess with you when that pole shift happens, so watch it.

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta41.htm

A Song Of Distant Earth
2003-Oct-30, 12:38 AM
"Iron ore is magnetically configured to pull out of any soup it is free to move within, and does so particularly in space. Planet X, like a big magnet, swept through the [Asteroid Belt] and emerged with a larger dust cloud, each time. We have mentioned that the tail curls toward the Earth, pulled by gravity and magnetic and other attractants. The cloud itself exists because there is some kind of glue holding it together. There is more than gravity involved, as this is too simplistic an explanation, and more than magnetism though the iron ore is certainly more magnetically active than most dust clouds."

Eh...? :-s :-?

The Shade
2003-Oct-30, 01:12 AM
I'm currently going through a bit of a cold right now, so that statement made absolutely no sense whatsoever. I expect though that it still won't make any sense when I'm better. :-k

Sammy
2003-Oct-30, 03:24 AM
I'm currently going through a bit of a cold right now, so that statement made absolutely no sense whatsoever. I expect though that it still won't make any sense when I'm better. :-k

If it makes sense, you are really sick!

Xbalanque
2003-Oct-30, 04:26 AM
"Iron ore is magnetically configured to pull out of any soup it is free to move within, and does so particularly in space. Planet X, like a big magnet, swept through the [Asteroid Belt] and emerged with a larger dust cloud, each time. We have mentioned that the tail curls toward the Earth, pulled by gravity and magnetic and other attractants. The cloud itself exists because there is some kind of glue holding it together. There is more than gravity involved, as this is too simplistic an explanation, and more than magnetism though the iron ore is certainly more magnetically active than most dust clouds."

Soup? Glue? How many metaphors are mixed up in that nonsense?

nanojath
2003-Oct-30, 04:24 PM

ZetaMetaphors combine to compose a stew, a glue, a blendered coconut and rum girl-drink with a paper parasol and miniature plastic sword stuck through a marschino cherry in a novelty tiki tumbler - agglomerating to acheive an unusual density because of their paradiamagnetic electroquasistatic hyperaccumulated semantic wavefield transdimensional attraction.

Don't worry, it only doesn't make any sense because your puny human science is bogus.

FP
2003-Oct-30, 05:14 PM
"Iron ore is magnetically configured to pull out of any soup it is free to move within, ...

That explains the filings that flew out of my chicken noodle! =D>

NCC-1701
2003-Oct-30, 05:20 PM

ZetaMetaphors combine to compose a stew, a glue, a blendered coconut and rum girl-drink with a paper parasol and miniature plastic sword stuck through a marschino cherry in a novelty tiki tumbler - agglomerating to acheive an unusual density because of their paradiamagnetic electroquasistatic hyperaccumulated semantic wavefield transdimensional attraction.

Don't worry, it only doesn't make any sense because your puny human science is bogus.

:o *Whew* That's easy for you to say! =D> =D>