PDA

View Full Version : Another Departure from Reality by Nancy

Sammy
2003-Oct-31, 05:58 PM
Here is Nancy's comment on a moon photo from one of her disciples:

I don't believe this is the moon.
Ralph

Where it is too full for the Moon phase at present, it is reflecting light from Planet X, a phenomena noted for some weeks, around the world, and Recorded on film. Note that the White Persona makes an appearance to the left of the Sun, as it sets, where it would be in a position to reflect additional light on the Moon.
Nancy (Emphasis added)

Note the bolded statement. Unless the Zetas have changed the rules, the "personas" of PX are virtual images, produced by gravity differentially bending the different colors of the visible spectrum. We have previous met the White and Red personas, and a "Comet" persona made a brief appearence a while back.

Accepting that explanation (gulp), your assignment is to explain how a virtual image can "reflect" light. Bonus points given for creativity, but use of the 4th density is not allowed. The best explanation gets a prize of 178,465,987 (no zeros) Zetadollars, to be paid within one week after the poleshift.

ToSeek
2003-Oct-31, 06:02 PM
Unless the Zetas have changed the rules...

The Zetas have rules!?

Doesn't seem like it to me.... ;)

tngolfplayer
2003-Oct-31, 06:11 PM
They have no rules or zeros. I wonder how that affects their space travel. Do they always overshoot their destination by 1 Light year? :-k

Funny how The Sky software shows the phases of the moon, and the exact location it is in every night.

ToSeek
2003-Oct-31, 08:24 PM
Funny how The Sky software shows the phases of the moon, and the exact location it is in every night.

That's because it's secretly receiving corrections from the US Naval Observatory every night, while you're sleeping. ;)

tngolfplayer
2003-Oct-31, 09:05 PM
Hmm, I suspected as much. Lets see, to download to my computer they would have to turn my computer on, which means them sneaky government types sneak in without activating my alarms, or waking my three dogs, and turn on my computer. While they are at it I bet they also plug my Autostar controller in and download new coordinates so I won't notice the bobbling orbit of earth as it slows down retrogradely through a magma cloud. That explains so much. :lol:
(Sarcasm posted above)

ToSeek
2003-Oct-31, 10:09 PM
Hmm, I suspected as much. Lets see, to download to my computer they would have to turn my computer on, which means them sneaky government types sneak in without activating my alarms, or waking my three dogs, and turn on my computer.

No, you see all personal computers sold today are designed to be remotely controlled by the government. They do it through the electrical power system. Or maybe it's HAARP. I can't keep track.

While they are at it I bet they also plug my Autostar controller in and download new coordinates so I won't notice the bobbling orbit of earth as it slows down retrogradely through a magma cloud. That explains so much. :lol:
(Sarcasm posted above)

And of course all astronomical guiding equipment is the same way. ;)

tngolfplayer
2003-Nov-05, 06:17 PM
Okay. I'll bite, what HAARP? (Harmonics After All Real People?)

kanon14
2003-Nov-05, 06:40 PM
but use of the 4th density is not allowed.
there is no way to explain this without the use of the 4th desnsity [-X unless there is a 5th density...

Captain Kidd
2003-Nov-05, 06:42 PM
Okay. I'll bite, what HAARP? (Harmonics After All Real People?)

High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/) up in Alaska.

Its mission, either:
A)
HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.

or

B) The government's way of controlling the weather, earthquakes, volcanos, steer chemtrail, forcing dogs to live with cats, and my hunger as I just had lunch and I already have the munchies. #-o
The woowoo catchall of conspiracies, sooner or later HAARP gets blamed as either the instigator or accomplice.

[Edited because HAARP forced me to typo.]

foxd
2003-Nov-05, 07:14 PM
Any idea what the status of HAARP is at present? Are they even conducting experiments at present?

Earthbound
2003-Nov-05, 07:24 PM
Any idea what the status of HAARP is at present? Are they even conducting experiments at present?

The last I heard HAARP received more funding to expand its operation.

sts60
2003-Nov-05, 07:35 PM
I read, with much amusement, an article in the Anchorage Daily News some years ago about an open house conducted by HAARP. People were wandering around in the facilities and talking to the engineers and scientists. What killed me was the PCTs who were fuming about the coverup after they saw everything and talked to the project staff up close and personal! You cannot beat sense into some people with a 2'x4', even though it might be fun to try.*

*Important disclaimer: I am not advocating that! Don't do it! It's against the law! You might damage a perfectly good 2'x4'!

LTC8K6
2003-Nov-05, 07:39 PM
How can she depart from something that she has never been in contact with? :)

Sammy
2003-Nov-05, 09:25 PM
How can she depart from something that she has never been in contact with? :)

Guilty! I should have said "moves further" from reality. :oops: :oops:

I never make mistakes -- it must be the chemtrails, the CMEs, the radiation from cell phone towers, or some other mind-bending process the government is attacking us with......

tmosher
2003-Nov-06, 02:04 AM
Question:

How can you depart from reality when one was never there?

She's reappeared on tt-watch. Of course, she's digging a deeper whole for herself.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tt-watch/message/19811
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tt-watch/message/19823

Tom
(sorry got to go now - four hour drive to Greenville, TX)