PDA

View Full Version : Rare Art

suntrack2
2008-Nov-18, 04:13 PM
I have received yesterdsay the attachment of some photos, the following photos are made by using the palm to project the different things, see they are interesting, you will find that how people are intelligent.

May be you have seen before this one, but posting here for your time pass. :)

Fazor
2008-Nov-18, 04:15 PM
I don't know if I should think those are cool, or if some people have way too much time on their hands (no pun intended ;)).

Okay, it's art and it's creative, so they're cool. Nice find.

NEOWatcher
2008-Nov-18, 04:21 PM
...(no pun intended ;)).
Maybe not originally, but I'm sure your opinion changed quickly while re-reading it.

...Okay, it's art and it's creative, so they're cool. Nice find.
I agree. And they even have the obligitory (or is that a cliche) hand turkey. (Well, rooster... but close enough for art)

Argos
2008-Nov-18, 04:30 PM
I liked the soccer one [Australia x Paraguay].

mahesh
2008-Nov-18, 07:09 PM
suntrack....that's nice. wish there were some cricket ones though....always with the football...

not taking anything away from your enthusiasm. i remember seeing similar stuff on television here. quite a bit, in fact. it was all a rage. every talk show etc etc. saturation exposure like that, leads to boredom and indifference.

but i just found this on youtube (my new toy), having seen your attachments.
this is what i meant was on tv....well similar stuff...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KW-3KwXpkkM

silhouettes. lovely. talented australians

mugaliens
2008-Nov-18, 09:31 PM
They deserve a hand..

ba-du... never mind.

suntrack2
2008-Nov-19, 12:42 PM
suntrack....that's nice. wish there were some cricket ones though....always with the football...

not taking anything away from your enthusiasm. i remember seeing similar stuff on television here. quite a bit, in fact. it was all a rage. every talk show etc etc. saturation exposure like that, leads to boredom and indifference.

but i just found this on youtube (my new toy), having seen your attachments.
this is what i meant was on tv....well similar stuff...
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KW-3KwXpkkM

silhouettes. lovely. talented australians

That's truly intelligent play, the rabbit in particular. All visual and live arts by using the palm's shadow on the screen, very fine, this stuff is very preffered by the childrens, they may like it very much, Mahesh. Thanks

mahesh
2008-Nov-19, 01:57 PM
suntrack....but we all grow up with this stuff....don't you remember from your wee days? and we still do it for our own children! nothing new in that.

but i've never seen it on television. gives it another dimension.
for me, takes away its 'innocence essence'...nuf said...enjoy...

and thanks again for your pictures. they are nice.

suntrack2
2008-Nov-20, 11:46 AM
suntrack....but we all grow up with this stuff....don't you remember from your wee days? and we still do it for our own children! nothing new in that.

but i've never seen it on television. gives it another dimension.
for me, takes away its 'innocence essence'...nuf said...enjoy...

and thanks again for your pictures. they are nice.

Don't you think that the childrens of this pretty world are watching the "www.bautforum.com"

:)

So, I placed the stuff for them specially, mahesh