PDA

View Full Version : Rehashed pictures

Michelle
2003-Nov-07, 06:59 AM
I was over at ZT, and noticed that the pictures of Incoming! for yesterday (I haven't visited the site for a week) are all previously visted links. The same pictures are being peddled again and again, with different names.

:^o [-X

Mellow
2003-Nov-07, 08:51 AM
poor Nancy, are we really surprised? I'm actually almost feeling sad for her these days.

Charlie in Dayton
2003-Nov-07, 09:59 AM
I just have to chime in here...

Recycled photos from various dates over the last six months or so...I'll bet people sent her boatloads of shots, and she's saved some for days when nothing is happening...look at how many of them there are taken by the same person from the same place at almost the same time...

This thing is zooming in and out, back and forth, left/right/up/down/hither/thither...what sort of gas mileage is PX getting? And by the way, why is it that no two people see it doing the same thing at the same time?

It can't be a lens flare because the sun isn't in the picture...sigh...I'm a relative newbie to photography, but even I can see the planet-sized hole in that argument...

Okay, if it's IncomingIncomingIncomingIncomingIncoming,
then just when in the heck is it gonna get here?

This is just so sad...this woman's a perfect example of an imagination run riot, with no anchor to reality any more. Do the authorities in her town know about her, just in case she goes off the deep end? Wouldn't want her doing physical harm to herself or anyone around her...although the damage she's done to the minds of others by her lunacy is too far gone to call back...

Dragonlor
2003-Nov-07, 11:15 AM
Hit the deck! Incoming! :o

Hmmm....should be here....

Aw screw it... #-o

sts60
2003-Nov-07, 03:13 PM
Screams.
Dives out window.
Lights up cigarette.
Drums fingers impatiently.
... "What is the freakin' holdup?!?"

2003-Nov-07, 03:56 PM
I was over at ZT, and noticed that the pictures of Incoming! for yesterday (I haven't visited the site for a week) are all previously visted links. The same pictures are being peddled again and again, with different names.

:^o [-X

She knows what she is doing ... her delusion apparently puts her in an "Alice In Wonderland" mode where she can belive diametrically opposed ideas simultaneously. I recently posted this at TT-watch with the subject heading "Lieder Proves she is a Liar"
In her Signs of the Times #444 http://www.zetatalk.com/index/z03.htm
Lieder says "Earth Tilt is determined by whether the North Star
(Polaris) is in the right place. It is." showing that she has looked
at the ConCam movies I posted at
http://us.geocities.com/openmindxx/nopoletilt.htm showing the majestic
rotation of the night sky around the north star. In spite of this
obvious proof that the ConCam images are nightime images, not daytime
images (and in spite of the UT labels on those images which again show
that they are taken during local darkness) she goes on to say "The
fisheye skyview of the Concam located at Rosemary Hill Florida appears
to provide proof that the Earth has changed its position drastically
relative to the Sun just in the last three weeks, as seen in these two
Concam views: for midday Oct 15, and for midday Nov 5." The link to
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/earthsu3.htm shows that Lieder accepts a
claim that these ConCam images show the sun when they show, in fact,
the moon. Numerous posts to this and other fora have shown that the
ConCam images are "spot on" always showing the stars, planets, and
moon exactly where they are to be expected if the Earth's tilt, orbit,
and rotation are unchanged.

It is simply incomprehesible that Lieder can actually believe that the
movies of the stars rotating around Polaris are night time images but
that images taken by the same camera and with the same range of UT
have magically become daytime images. I am particularly offended by
this because once more she is taking my images (I operate ConCam RH)
and knowingly lying about them. She called me STS many times and
wished death for me and my family because I was (in her mind) lying to
people. Here is proof that she is, in fact, the liar.

tmosher
2003-Nov-07, 05:53 PM
Definitely time for me to call in on the Lou Gentile show.

I've done it once and I'll do it again.

Question 1 will be:

Ms. Lieder, why are you presenting images from the concam images as those being of the sun? Don't you realize that the time stamps on the bottom of each image indicates UTC and obviously show that the images were taken at NIGHT?

Tom

Sammy
2003-Nov-07, 06:12 PM
IMO wrote

It is simply incomprehesible that Lieder can actually believe that the movies of the stars rotating around Polaris are night time images but that images taken by the same camera and with the same range of UT have magically become daytime images. (emphasis added)

Oh yes she can! Her delusional state is sufficiently well developed that her mind can supress contradictory information as needed to maintain the delusion. This is contradictory information from an external source which she is ignoring; as previously noted, she also ignores her own contradictory pronouncements. I'm sure that, outside the PX/Zeta issue, she carries out her daily activities, shops, etc., and easily passes for "normal."

tmosher
2003-Nov-07, 10:00 PM
Oh yes she can! Her delusional state is sufficiently well developed that her mind can supress contradictory information as needed to maintain the delusion. This is contradictory information from an external source which she is ignoring; as previously noted, she also ignores her own contradictory pronouncements. I'm sure that, outside the PX/Zeta issue, she carries out her daily activities, shops, etc., and easily passes for "normal."

I wonder what her neighbors think of her.

Anyone want to take a drive up to Freedom, Wisconsin?

Tom

Xbalanque
2003-Nov-07, 10:43 PM

I wonder what her neighbors think of her.

Anyone want to take a drive up to Freedom, Wisconsin?

Tom

I'm in Milwaukee. Stop by and pick me up!

:D

Mellow
2003-Nov-10, 11:26 AM
I can fly in from London, Heathrow if I know the dates/time.

Michelle
2003-Nov-13, 11:46 PM
Pictures re-re hashed again ont he 9th. I have previously clicked all those links.

tmosher
2003-Nov-14, 12:56 AM
I'm in Milwaukee. Stop by and pick me up!

Plans have changed. I have to fly a light plane through the Bermuda Triangle over Thanksgiving weekend....maybe I'll run into the Zetas (only to be seen forty years later in Close Encounters of the Third Kind - II.

Tom