PDA

View Full Version : In sight in self.

Chunky
2008-Dec-26, 07:57 AM

Nicolas
2008-Dec-26, 08:42 AM

Don't be so hard on yourself. There's more to you than that.

Chunky
2008-Dec-26, 08:48 AM
there was much more. but the more i read it over. the more whinny it sounded. had to go. i guess you will never know about the white lights i see hahaha. well, only that.

sarongsong
2008-Dec-26, 08:55 AM
Whiney is as whiney does.

Chunky
2008-Dec-26, 09:06 AM

sounds like a come back 0.o

Neverfly
2008-Dec-26, 09:28 AM

Well then, it appears that Jonathan is not a whiner . After-all, he reevaluated it and did not whine.

Nicolas
2008-Dec-26, 09:40 AM
The whiner takes it all.

Chunky
2008-Dec-26, 09:48 AM
i can whine if you want me too though xD i loveee the feeling! here goes....poetry.

In you I have lost, all my life, all my thoughts. This reason to be better, this reason to marry her, this reason to love. All lost like the sun. My world is now dark. No hope with light to walk. No reason to finish without her. No reason to now start. No love to make us better. Only fear to tare apart. I am lost in the dark with nothing but a memory of what I lost once before. All this fear I have in me. I’m the reason it all starts. This pain I have damning me. I deserved it once before.
Now on the floor I pray for you. Say remember what she’s worth. I hope the pain I caused won’t bruise. Father I do adore. The way we were before the scorns. I pray for this once more. give me back my light to see. With love I’ll move forward. Never to stray again you’ll see. I beg, let her have mercy. She is so dear to me. I pray, Father, help me be worthy.
Show her my ways and in it I’ll face, this faith. I am more than willing. Show her my heart and all I had lost. A reflection of you but empty. Open our eyes and let us be kind. Let us love one another. I’ll do what it takes as long as it may. To fill her heart with memories, to have you as more than an image in me. This love in me that I will cherish.
I pray.