PDA

View Full Version : Please believe me, I now have PROOF!!!!

SeekingKnowledge
2002-Mar-25, 07:05 PM
I didn't want to have it have to come down to this but im not on my home pc so there's no way the gov't can trace this back to me. My father used to work for NASA as a "glorified" security guard. Up until recently we never much talked about his old job (he's retired now). After finding this site though, I asked him if there really is some BIG conspiracy that the moon landings were a hoax. Here is what he told me. He said that from time to time his job was to literally burn pictures given to him by his boss. Most of the time he said they were basic rocket diagrams, as he would look at the pix, even though he was not supposed to to open the large envelopes he was told to burn. Around 1972-1975 he told me that he received pix from NASA of the apollo 11 and subsequent apollo missions. He was about to burn the pix when he looked closer and SAW aliens in these pictures. So instead of doing his usual job he took the pictures and just burned the envelope, and no one was any the wiser. He showed me the pictures under the premise that I couldn't even mention it to my MOTHER let alone any friends or anyone else. I saw them, and it is true, their are/were aliens on the moon, I saw them with my own two eyes in these genuine NASA photographs. So today he went on a dentist appt, i scanned the pics, and will now irrefutable (hear that JayUtah /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ) evidence that man did land on the moon, but there was something else out there.

<a href=http://www.dbsdvds.8m.com/scanpix/riconmooncopy.jpg>Picture #1</a> is a famous picture, yet this was taken MOMENTS before the famous picture we all know of today. In this picture is literally two ET's First in the bottom left corner you will see one just layin on the moon rock staring at the cameraman as if to say "you better not take that picture, i'm not supposed to be here"
The second one is in the middle of your picture but all the way to the right. Oddly enough, it looks EXACTLY the same as ET#1, yet its sitting, staring, almost wryly smiling at the astronaut as if to say "now THERE'S a squeak toy"

<a href=http://www.dbsdvds.8m.com/scanpix/riconmooncopy2.jpg>Picture #2</a> is wild. Again you see 2 ET's but theres no mistaking theses guys, you can't miss them and they are about 4-5 times larger than the ones in the first pic. This one was dubbed "Attack Pose" as you can see in the picture the ET on the left is clearly attacking the astronaut yet, still has time to pose for the picture, that proves a dangerous intelligence on their part and if I saw these things walking down main street I'd get out of the way. Strangley enough The other ET in this picture is doing the EXACT same thing as our ET#2 in picture 1, coincidence, or maybe its the SAME ET. I will leave that judgement up to you.

Finally, in <a href=http://www.dbsdvds.8m.com/scanpix/riconmoonhelmetcopy.jpg>Picture 3</a> we have the absolute proof to end all other proofs we were/are not alone on the moon. Personally this is my favorite picture for if you look closely into the astronauts reflective visor, you can see yet ANOTHER ET. Except it looks like this ET is holding something in its mouth, if that is a mouth. What could it be? Is it one of those cigar shaped UFO's from a different race trying to move in on their territory, or is it part of a wiffle ball bat? Again you will have to be the judge.

So here it is everybody, the evidence you have been looking for to finally end the controversy. You may do what you wish with these pictures. But if NASA asks you don't know me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeekingKnowledge on 2002-03-25 14:08 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeekingKnowledge on 2002-03-25 14:10 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeekingKnowledge on 2002-03-25 14:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeekingKnowledge on 2002-03-25 14:20 ]</font>

JayUtah
2002-Mar-25, 07:11 PM
Your picture links don't work.

SeekingKnowledge
2002-Mar-25, 07:13 PM
Ill keep trying I think everyone will be interested to see this.

SeekingKnowledge
2002-Mar-25, 07:20 PM
ok i think its working now

Silas
2002-Mar-25, 07:34 PM
I think I've identified the aliens as coming from Sirius...

Silas

GrapesOfWrath
2002-Mar-25, 08:09 PM
No, no, you guys can't think Sirius here. I think they are Weisenheimers.

The Curtmudgeon
2002-Mar-25, 08:17 PM
On 2002-03-25 15:09, GrapesOfWrath wrote:
No, no, you guys can't think Sirius here. I think they are Weisenheimers.

It takes one to know one, Grapes!

The (yeah, I got called that a lot, too) Curtmudgeon

Donnie B.
2002-Mar-25, 08:27 PM
Clearly, they are Lunar Apsos.

johnwitts
2002-Mar-25, 10:24 PM
Well, that's me convinced. I recant all my previous and future statements that the Apollo astronauts never met any aliens.

JayUtah
2002-Mar-25, 10:58 PM
Obviously roving space aliens intercepted the Russian dog Laika which had been placed in orbit. When the Russians realized what had happened, they claimed the dog had been euthanized. In reality, the aliens augmented Laika's physiology to survive in deep space without protection.

The Apollo 12 crew noted that Surveyor was covered with a yellowish residue. Noting the lack of fire hydrants on the moon, I think the source of the yellow residue is now apparent.

The J-mission LMs were enhanced not to provide extended lunar stay time, but to allow for half a ton of kibble to be sent up to supply the superdog pack.

(Sorry, I spent all afternoon trying to come up with an Apollo-dog pun, but this is the best I can do.)

SeekingKnowledge
2002-Mar-26, 01:47 AM
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

kucharek
2002-Mar-26, 05:37 AM
So Gromit was not the first dog on the Moon.
Well, this makes life much harder for this one (http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/toonseman.jpg).

David Hall
2002-Mar-26, 11:52 AM
Hmmm. Apollo---Alpo.

The similarity is frightening.

Firefox
2002-Mar-26, 11:56 AM
Perhaps the real conspiracy here is that the Soviets sent Laika to the Moon...

The Curtmudgeon
2002-Mar-26, 09:25 PM
On 2002-03-26 06:56, Firefox wrote:
Perhaps the real conspiracy here is that the Soviets sent Laika to the Moon...

Given that the Moon is spherical, that would be "ball and Laika", right?

The (cue Russian folk music here) Curtmudgeon

johnwitts
2002-Mar-26, 09:31 PM
Given that the Moon is spherical, that would be "ball and Laika", right?

Oh dear...

SeekingKnowledge
2002-Mar-26, 10:06 PM
I'm so dumb. Why didn't I wait till monday for this.