PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Meeting DVD.

R.A.F.
2003-Nov-17, 09:19 PM
I just finished watching the BA's Planet X lecture, which he gave at the Amazing meeting back in Feburary.

Phil's speech was clear, concise, Amazing!! I also learned something about "median filtering", a subject that I was unfamiliar with.

Though he was pressed for time, the BA made up for it by talking very quickly. :) While some of his "jokes" were groaners :)...he was very entertaining. Thanks, Phil for sharing your rare gift...you are a natural educator.

This is one great DVD, I highly recommend it to all.

R.A.F.
2003-Nov-17, 11:27 PM
DOH!!

I neglected to post the link (http://www.customflix.com/Store/ShowTtl.jsp?id=205164) so you can all order the DVD. (Thanks go to TriangleMan for finding the link.) :)

The customflix company ships Amazingly (pun intended) fast. I ordered this on Friday, and I received it today!

R.A.F.
2003-Nov-18, 02:46 PM
The customflix company ships Amazingly (pun intended) fast. I ordered this on Friday, and I received it today!

As I posted on the BABBling forum, my comment turns out not to be necessarily true.

I had assumed (yeah, I know) that this DVD was being shipped from Florida. In reality, the CustomFlix company is located just south of San Francisco, less than 300 miles away from where I live.

Sorry about the error. :oops: