PDA

View Full Version : Latest ** gibberish....get it while it's fresh and steaming!

LTC8K6
2003-Nov-18, 08:14 PM
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta47.htm

Sammy
2003-Nov-18, 08:24 PM
Gee, I can't decide if I want to go to the Dark Side of the Moon, or to the Kokomo Bunker. Anyone out there with tourist advice?

Archer17
2003-Nov-18, 08:31 PM
Well you can forget about the mountains of Portugal, the Pope has dibs on that. The Alps sound nice .. you can get some skiing in while the world falls apart around you :P

Wolverine
2003-Nov-18, 11:16 PM
:o :lol:

In layman's terms...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who does she think she is? Molly Ivins? #-o

Utterly priceless.

TriangleMan
2003-Nov-18, 11:25 PM
:lol: :lol:

If it wasn't for the ramblings about aliens, I would have thought that the site was a 'Book of Revalations' translation. Zetatalk really lays on the doom don't they?

I'm not concerned about PX, so I guess I'm not a member of the 'elite'. Sigh. :( :wink:

vpn
2003-Nov-19, 12:12 AM
Gee, I can't decide if I want to go to the Dark Side of the Moon, or to the Kokomo Bunker. Anyone out there with tourist advice?
Dark Side of the Moon is a relatively new bunker. Itís a quiet place. Be aware that they are not accepting credit cards, debit cards or cash. You can pay with kryptonite. During the pole shift they have daily trips to the other side of the Moon and you can have a nice panoramic view of all the events taking place on the Earth surface. Kokomo Itís an older bunker, but itís ok. I have a friend who was there during the previous pole shift, 3600 years ago. They have a nice view of the ocean (only during the pole shift, when the water raises).

If you want to be a king after the pole shift, Kokomo is the place to go. They have very good training facilities for kings and queens.

tmosher
2003-Nov-19, 01:05 AM
Early days of the knowledge in planets X to store with the decades, medium of this fine ice of humanity consciously this Monster that approximate and its probable date of the arrival was exclusively, like, benefitting from this devastation.

First thought, like duck for the cover. Second thought, as one lasts, to cross in its large boxes, until it was necessary surely to appear it. Third thought, as one seems kings.

1 Alternate, 2 and 3 treated this expenditure, only the state those are at the present time: The large boxes of Apagado-Tierra are not possible that in the dark side of the moon in a lower part which is worked by the foreigners of the Servicio-ein-Service-zu-Selbst who make to only uncomfortable entirety the hardened men of same Servicio-a-Uno, with the access by only very small a handle a selection in the mass. In which those are even dubious, they turned over to the mass surely, devastation given all the double headstocks, while the bombardment of the ruin in the end of planets X during the stage it is necessary to suffer that, probably make this completely nervous choice. Can?t worked there.

The mass of the large boxes, manufactured for decades in mountain the Ural, Appalachia, montan@as and have in the weak sectors of the lie as of Houston, Moscow, Westaustralien and Rome, it corresponded known that and admitted in general in much case him to the public Generals largely. The alternatives like Enklaven in Kokomo and Denver are paid attention narrowly beyond that, and the pope can strike now hardly blunted with the nondesired mountain of Portugal, because of the acute knowledge of the company of the threat of planets X strongly in Internet. He can work there, only the skin can?t. emerging from the large boxes, stored is wellbeing and defends by the soldiers who were directed by the selection, to believe well in the kings in the time of after, the plan, but this one requires the orientation of soldier E.E.U.U. and this one lost recently have.

The point, the orientation the White House to accept by the fraud of the voter and inconstitucional of the entry of the highest court of the E.E.U.U. in the state of the business of the impulse of account of Florida?s, the soldiers were E.E.U.U. to direct which to close itself with key recently to dissimulate in the large boxes is contrary dťagrťablement, if it emerges farmers opposed of discovered to which they make with forks of hay in the front one. It can work, the skin can?t, and can?t emerges without any possible doubt. To take directing with its knees the surviving one, all the reserves of oil in the world, the plan was even in the last months, but it must be dubious receipts. The decades to slip, for in Sadam Hussein in the place arroganten letting be able brooded which should however not only also allow excuses for a second war of the Gulf, taking possession of the oil of Iraq, the fields on Saoudien and Kuwait. The idea on the Russian sectors on Pakistan founded practical excuses length by the assistance of the Taliban, is still roofed with slates for its paper present, and the remainder of the oil deposits around the been worth world existing a store for this harvest. No the accident is not which it Nigeria received military aid only recently E.E.U.U., and Venezuela by which E.E.U.U. entstabilisiert publicly. This plan works amuck almost only because of the date of May of the 15 to which which inserts seriously sufficient the installation Iraq took, like it it made. It extends now to much in Iraq, a situation which they contributed to the military man of the bolt of screwing of the E.E.U.U of the white orientation of the house and the overall plan which implodiert on him.

Personally, I think the above makes more sense (I've been playing with babelfish again).

Tom

John Jones
2003-Nov-19, 01:49 AM
What tmosher said!

Sammy
2003-Nov-19, 02:45 AM
vpn wrote

If you want to be a king after the pole shift, Kokomo is the place to go. They have very good training facilities for kings and queens.

Thanks for the info; AAA has not yet replied to the query I sent them. Kokomo sounds good. I like an Ocean view, and my wife has always said that I act like I think I am a king, so that's the place for me!

Sister Ray
2003-Nov-19, 03:38 AM
The whole time I was reading that I wanted to take a red marker to it and write in big letters "sentence fragment." I don't think she completed a clause on the whole page. Guess she didn't take ninth grade English.

Archer17
2003-Nov-19, 04:30 AM
You think her prose is bad, you ought to hear her talk. shudder

SirThoreth
2003-Nov-19, 04:32 AM
So, I guess All Your Base really do Belong to Us? :o

AstroSmurf
2003-Nov-19, 12:22 PM
I'm more into the 'nefarious adviser' business, but Komoko sounds like a good place to find an employer.

Starbuck
2003-Nov-19, 08:26 PM
So, I guess All Your Base really do Belong to Us? :o

All Your Base really ARE Belong to Us. Since we're being English scholars here (or is it Engrish?) :P

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Nov-19, 08:33 PM
Service to Self aliens. Oh, I get it! Self Serve Alien Bunkers. You have to
get out and refuel your own UFO and wipe the viewports yourself.No mechanics on duty etc. Often the fuel is cheaper at those kind of
places. :D

Regular or unleaded anti-matter? :D

It looks almost like Yoda is her typist......... :roll:

SirToreth, you're right!
All your base really are belong to us. =D>

man on the moon
2003-Nov-20, 05:28 AM
I'm more into the 'nefarious adviser' business, but Komoko sounds like a good place to find an employer.

actually, it's a place you go to get away from it all.

(at least according to the beach boys)

TriangleMan
2003-Nov-20, 12:00 PM

Isn't the Beach Boys song about Kokomo?

TriangleMan
2003-Nov-20, 12:02 PM

Isn't the Beach Boys song about Kokomo?

Charlie in Dayton
2003-Nov-21, 10:14 AM
Butbutbutbut....what about Aruba? Or Jamaica? Howzabout Bermuda or the Bahamas? And let's not forget Key Largo or Montego in all this, either! [-X

TriangleMan
2003-Nov-21, 12:01 PM
Butbutbutbut....what about Aruba? Or Jamaica? Howzabout Bermuda or the Bahamas? And let's not forget Key Largo or Montego in all this, either! [-X

:lol: :lol: ZT didn't mention the others. Besides a decent bunker in Bermuda would set you back at least $1million.

Iain Lambert
2003-Nov-21, 12:13 PM
Butbutbut! How can you know that reference? I was always told that...

Charlie Don't Surf!

(sorry, the only correct way to respond to a joke is with a dafter one)

TriangleMan
2003-Nov-21, 12:19 PM
(sorry, the only correct way to respond to a joke is with a dafter one)

When PX comes can I take my "pretty mama"? :D