PDA

View Full Version : Eisinga planetarium

LTC8K6
2003-Nov-21, 08:27 PM
Isn't this another big nail in the Planet X coffin? How can this device still be accurate if Planet X is shoving the Earth around willy nilly?

http://www.planetarium-friesland.nl/englischinh.html

Between 1774 and 1781 Eise Eisinga built a scale model of the solar system in the living room of his canalside house in the Dutch town of Franeker. Eisinga was a wool carder and not a scientist in the strict sense of the word. He constructed the Planetarium with such precision, that to this day, more than two centuries later, it still shows the actual positions of the planets and the moon. Eisinga included a number of dials, which indicate the present time, day and date, and the times at which the sun and moon rise and set. The Planetarium also reports every single solar and lunar eclipse. Tests have even proved the Planetarium to be millenniumproof, but how Eisinga did this remains our closely guarded secret!

ToSeek
2003-Nov-21, 08:41 PM
Obviously, representatives of the US Naval Observatory are stationed nearby in order to tweak the Planetarium as necessary. This is of course done in the wee hours of the morning so no one notices.

LTC8K6
2003-Nov-21, 08:59 PM
D'oh! :D

tmosher
2003-Nov-21, 09:50 PM
I'm surprised that Nanners hasn't come up with the theory that we're all under mass hypnotism so that we don't notice all the things TPTB are doing to hide planet X.

Sort of like the original premise of The Matrix - it's all in our imagination and we only believe what TPTB want us to believe.

Tom

vpn
2003-Nov-21, 11:07 PM
I think that what we have here is the first historical mention of an disinfo agent. I will quote from http://www.history.navy.mil/nhc1.htm:

The Navy Museum: Exhibits relating to U.S. naval history, 1775-present

1775 ???? Ops !!!. My conclusions are:

1. The history of US Navy starts around 1775
2. US Navy knew in 1775 about Planet X
3. They are asking Eisinga to build a device designated to fool us in 2003.