PDA

View Full Version : The car of Tomorrow - The 2012 Pelosi GTxi SS/RT Sport Edition

SharkByte
2009-Feb-10, 03:47 AM
:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAqPMJFaEdY

and for the record, global warming is real. That doesn't mean you can't laugh at a funny video...

Whirlpool
2009-Feb-10, 03:54 AM
and for the record, global warming is real. That doesn't mean you can't laugh at a funny video...

Whats the point of HIDING this statement?

:neutral:

SharkByte
2009-Feb-10, 04:12 AM
Whats the point of HIDING this statement?

:neutral:

I may only have 68 posts but I've been reading this forum for a long time now... You don't honestly think noone on this forum would start calling me a global warming denier or something silly like that for posting a funny video?:lol: It was typed to head off the posters with no sence of humor. It was hidden because it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread:) It's ok, just chuckle and have a good day:)

gzhpcu
2009-Feb-10, 04:48 AM
Well, I, for one, find it pretty funny! :lol:

Whirlpool
2009-Feb-10, 04:51 AM
I may only have 68 posts but I've been reading this forum for a long time now... You don't honestly think noone on this forum would start calling me a global warming denier or something silly like that for posting a funny video?:lol: It was typed to head off the posters with no sence of humor. It was hidden because it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread:) It's ok, just chuckle and have a good day:)

I see .. that you have gotten that Impression ... in this Board.

novaderrik
2009-Feb-10, 09:23 AM
it would be funny if it was a little farther from the truth..

LotusExcelle
2009-Feb-10, 11:56 AM
As a random nitpicky tech point: that car runs a two-stroke motor if I'm not mistaken. Which is a big no-no for emissions.

gzhpcu
2009-Feb-10, 12:25 PM
As a random nitpicky tech point: that car runs a two-stroke motor if I'm not mistaken. Which is a big no-no for emissions.
Yes, but they speak of pedal power, which has zero emissions...:)

novaderrik
2009-Feb-10, 07:55 PM
didn't you see the list of alternative fuels?
someone out there has a patent for a clean 2 stroke engine- it essentially works like a 2 stage air compressor, with one cylinder being used to ram the compressed air into the combustion cylinder where the fuel is introduced and combustion takes place. kind of a neat way of going about it. they are working with a lot of big name companies to get a real one built. if it works as claimed- or even anywhere near as well as claimed- then it will get the efficiency of the POS in the video in a car that you can actually do stuff with, and the engine could be scaled up for pretty much any application you could think of.

Francisco
2009-Feb-10, 08:37 PM
Yes, but they speak of pedal power, which has zero emissions...:)

Maybe low emissions, but not zero. The person doing the pedaling is going to be breathing pretty hard.

KaiYeves
2009-Feb-10, 11:46 PM
it would be funny if it was a little farther from the truth..
Finally, somebody on here who agrees with me.

mugaliens
2009-Feb-11, 01:38 AM
Anything that gets me grinning at 2:37 in the morning is pretty darn good. Thanks, SharkByte!