PDA

View Full Version : The Sun is Actually Planet X

tmosher
2003-Dec-02, 03:50 PM
Will it never end?

She is now claiming that a photo of the sun is really planet X.

http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nanc1164.htm

Tom

Amadeus
2003-Dec-02, 03:56 PM
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
*cry*

Gmann
2003-Dec-02, 04:04 PM
They have got to be kidding!!!!! :o :o :o If you look at the picture, you will see what is probably the sunspot that has been giving us all of this grief for the last month or so, not to mention satellite operators saying "Oh God, here it comes again!" Maybe I should send her a picture of my cockapoo and claim that she is Planet X. She looks just like it, she's cute, cuddly, black and fuzzy...come to think of it...Planet X doesn't look like that at all, but what the heck, she might buy it anyway. #-o

XNBLVR1
2003-Dec-02, 10:05 PM
What a waste of "web space".... have you seen how many pictures she has on zetatalk?!? #-o

The fact that she now thinks a picture of the sun is planetX just shows that she has finally cut all ties to reality. I bet half the people that send in pictures are just doing it as a joke... wouldn't that be funny :D

The Bad Astronomer
2003-Dec-02, 11:25 PM
Wow. Even for her, that's bizarre.

And it would be really incredibly difficult to go and find an image of the Sun from that date. :o I found one in under a minute. I went to www.spaceweather.com, where they post an image of the Sun every day. I clicked on the current one, then replaced today's date with '26nov03' (the date of the image on nancy's site).

Voila (http://www.spaceweather.com/images2003/26nov03/midi512_blank.gif). Note the big sunspot. It's the same one (rotated 90 degrees) as on the image Nancy claims is not the Sun.

foxd
2003-Dec-03, 03:25 AM
Actually it makes a weird sort of sense. She has mistaken everything under the sun as Planet X, the only thing left to mistake as Planet X WAS the sun.

dgruss23
2003-Dec-03, 03:29 AM
She wouldn't want to get her world order all messed up with unimportant details such as the difference between a planet and a star.

](*,) #-o

tmosher
2003-Dec-03, 03:55 AM
Heck...buried somewhere in her website is an image I sent in months ago. She claimed that it showed planet X occulting the sun. In reality it was just a bad image I took using my digital camera shooting through my solar filter equipped telescope.

http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy335.htm

I even told her on the Lou Gentile show that it was a fake. She refused to believe me.

Tom
(operating as Alan)

AsimovGirl
2003-Dec-03, 08:01 PM
NOW try to convince me that she is not fully aware of what she is doing and is just a "little off."
This type of lie proves that she is knowingly lying about the existence of PX and does NOT believe in its existence herself, IMO.

Sammy
2003-Dec-03, 08:04 PM
NOW try to convince me that she is not fully aware of what she is doing and is just a "little off."
This type of lie proves that she is knowingly lying about the existence of PX and does NOT believe in its existence herself, IMO.

Trust me -- the power of the delusional mind is enormous. She can totally blot out the stuff that doesn't fit. She does not think the way we do!

Vermonter
2003-Dec-03, 10:31 PM
That's weird. She's either a habitual liar or a delusional psychopath.

gwbarnes69
2003-Dec-03, 10:54 PM
Well she has finally gone over the edge. Its too bad that her followers are still going to believe her even after this major blunder. Wonder what the woohoos are going to say.

Bean Counter
2003-Dec-03, 11:10 PM
Actually it makes a weird sort of sense. She has mistaken everything under the sun as Planet X, the only thing left to mistake as Planet X WAS the sun.

Actually, there is one more that would be even more bizarre...

The Earth...

wait for it...

IS ACTUALLY PLANET X!

DUN Dun daaaaaaaaaaa

I do not know what her spin on it will be but mark my words. Some satellite picture looking back on Earth will make the news and she'll claim that is PX, too. (If she has not already done so...)

2001Intrepid
2003-Dec-03, 11:17 PM
Is there a doctor in the house....? She seriously needs her meds adjusted! :)

xbck1
2003-Dec-03, 11:39 PM
I've met people like that. :o

gethen
2003-Dec-03, 11:56 PM
That's weird. She's either a habitual liar or a delusional psychopath.

Boiled down to basics, you've got it, Vermonter.

2003-Dec-05, 10:25 AM
Will it never end?

She is now claiming that a photo of the sun is really planet X.

http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nanc1164.htm

Tom
Red Sun China, on Nov 26, 2003

Get'n active again.
Walter

Note the virtual absense of sunspots, too. Its not the Sun, it's Planet X!
Nancy

It has been pointed out on TT-watch that here Lieder is actually saying that the lack of a significant number of sunspots in this images shows that the things she and her followers say are happening on Earth recently were not caused by the sun but rather by Px.

LTC8K6
2003-Dec-05, 01:21 PM
Walter sends in a pic of the sun and says - getting active again.

That would mean sunspots.

Lieder then says she can't see any sunspots.

Is she disagreeing with Walter?

Hmmmm......... I'm confused.

Since she has already mis-identified the moon as PX, the moon as the sun, etc., etc., I prefer to believe she thinks it's a pic of Planet X.

After all, she has called the Sun Planet X many times before, like in this example:
http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nanc1170.htm

She is so totally unaware / ignorant of the basics..........

2003-Dec-05, 02:08 PM
Walter sends in a pic of the sun and says - getting active again.

That would mean sunspots.

Lieder then says she can't see any sunspots.

Is she disagreeing with Walter?

Hmmmm......... I'm confused.

Since she has already mis-identified the moon as PX, the moon as the sun, etc., etc., I prefer to believe she thinks it's a pic of Planet X.

After all, she has called the Sun Planet X many times before, like in this example:
http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nanc1170.htm

She is so totally unaware / ignorant of the basics..........

Maybe ... its so darn hard to be sure. I a debunker I have tried hard to not ever misinterpret or overinterpret while debunking.

IMO FODS #831

LTC8K6
2003-Dec-05, 05:21 PM
Who is saying that the Earth changes posted by the Liederites are caused by sunspots anyway?

"It's not the Sun", implies that someone has claimed that it is the Sun.

Nancy said that sunspots would be the excuse for Earth changes, but I don't recall anyone ever actually attributing any "Earth change" to the solar flares.

Presumably, "it" is some problem on Earth that people are attributing to the sunspot activity. I just can't find any such problem on Earth that she could mean.

Did I miss a bunch of news stories about solar flare damage to Earth?

I'd guess I'd have to ask, "What's not the Sun?", but I won't waste any time.

Archer17
2003-Dec-05, 05:26 PM
Leiderites .. I like that :D

tmosher
2003-Dec-05, 05:57 PM
Leiderites .. I like that

Anything like a Luddite?

It would be a pretty good analogy. Luddites were opposed to technological change. Liederites would be opposed to scientific reality.

Tom

SarahMc
2003-Dec-05, 07:42 PM
Nancy choses her words very carefully for the most part, so that they can be interpreted in different ways - as the need arises in the future. It's one of the few things she does that makes me feel as if she's not dealing with a mental problem, but rather sees this all as a profit/recognition enterprise.

In this case, she can claim that she wasn't saying it was Planet X in the image, only that there weren't enough sunspots to cause the alarms recently, or the "failed satellites" she's been claiming for years.

In the meanwhile, those not educated enough to know that the image is the sun, would accept her text as it being an image of Planet X. She kills two birds with one stone, and leaves an out for herself if she gets called to task for it.

NightHawk
2003-Dec-05, 08:54 PM
But according to her text she states "Its not the Sun, it's Planet X!" :o

To me this says that she believes that this pic is of PX and not the sun.

The funniest thing is that she states "Note the virtual absense of sunspots, too"

This, to me, says that she sees sunspots in the photo but again denies their presence. #-o

Kinda like Haley-Bopp :oops:

Kebsis
2003-Dec-06, 12:34 AM
I only had to look at that picture for half a second to see the sunspot near the center.

SarahMc
2003-Dec-06, 12:45 AM
But according to her text she states "Its not the Sun, it's Planet X!" :o

Sure, we see that. But she'd say (if cornered) "I meant, "It's not the sun (causing all these problems), it's planet X!". It certainly wouldn't be the first time she chose that tactic.

The Bad Astronomer
2003-Dec-06, 03:12 AM
I must admit, the text on that image is unclear. She may very well mean that on that page, Sarah. Hard to tell.

NightHawk
2003-Dec-06, 04:20 AM
I'm sure also, that if cornered, that she would come up with some nonsense to explaine her remarks.

Maybe she meant that the sunspot that is visible IS planet X. :roll:

Xbalanque
2003-Dec-06, 05:05 AM
Give her time. If she can claim the moon is px, she's capable of anything.