PDA

View Full Version : HOORAY!! We're Bobbling Again

Sammy
2003-Dec-04, 06:33 PM
It's like an old friend coming home!

Signs of the Times #517 (from godlikeproduction Message Board)
The Sun has been setting way too far to the South, so much so that people were pointing today [Dec 2] from the subway platforms in Queens. [and from another poster] Normally the Sun sets over my neighborŽ house and yard beside me. He lives to my west. Today the Sun set across the street which is basically south. It set very SW from normal this time of year. [and from another poster] Hey I noticed it setting 20 degrees too far South today [Dec 2] as well. How is this possible when it set pretty much on time? [Note: both in Slowing aberations and Ecliptic rise observations, Earth appears to be bobbling up in its Ecliptic, often.] (emphasis added)

Not only bobbling, but often!! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

And, not only is the Earth bobbling, but that Old Man Sun is moving around , too!

gethen
2003-Dec-04, 07:15 PM
I can't understand why Wolfkc hasn't posted a picture of the earth as a bobblehead yet.

SkyEyeGuy
2003-Dec-04, 08:48 PM
I've checked all my Conspiracy-Approved astronomy texts, and for the life of me I cannot find a section which differentiates between 'bobbling' and 'wobbling' as modes of motion for celestial objects.

Is this related to Personas, somehow? Or are certain motions themselves perhaps bent to different degrees by the intense magneto-geogravitic field generated by the crystalline core of PX?

MUST . . . STOP . . . READING . . . GLP!

heliopause
2003-Dec-04, 09:21 PM
Maybe we can get the Earth on some of the anti-tremor meds Ozzy's taking right now. Bobbling problem solved.

ToSeek
2003-Dec-04, 10:28 PM
I've checked all my Conspiracy-Approved astronomy texts, and for the life of me I cannot find a section which differentiates between 'bobbling' and 'wobbling' as modes of motion for celestial objects.

Obviously, bobbling is a form of non-Newtonian motion that mainstream science cannot admit to.

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Dec-04, 10:52 PM
Remember: this comes from the same guys that "putter" around when they recharge their vessel or whatever... :-?