PDA

View Full Version : Nancy Lists the EVIDENCE That PX is Here

Sammy
2003-Dec-06, 05:25 PM
Here are the highlights of Nancy's evidence; there is a whole page, but I took mercy on you and just picked up the opening summary:

Did it happen in 2003? Outside of the Second Sun visible worldwide, rising and setting independently from the Sun, there are all the other indication of a magnetic interloper in the solar system. These indications, with Signs of the Times # indicated, since May 15th, are

1. power outages,
2. gas and water line breaks,
3. moaning or trembling earth,
4. collapsing structures,
5. confused seasons and wild weather,
6. erratic tides, and
7. cover-up attempts.

She provides "details" on each of these items, as qwell as noting that she excluded earthquakes because the data has been "covered up.."

The whole story is at http://www.zetatalk.com/index/lou1205.htm

tmosher
2003-Dec-06, 06:04 PM
Nothing new there.

Of course, all these things have occured before Nancy starting saying that planet X was in the solar system.

Bad interpretations of anything can be used to provide evidence for what you think is going on in the world.

As for this item being a coverup (as she calls it), I've got my own photos of the sunspot that I took through my 8 inch SCT.

#381 Oct 21 announcement from NASA, sun spot has developed the "size of Jupiter"

Tom

NightHawk
2003-Dec-06, 06:42 PM
Being a NOAA Skywarn member / sever weather spotter I naturally zeroed in on her "Confused Season and Weather" section.

After a bit of easy research I found these stats:

May 2003 had a total of 516 tornadoes. This is the most tornadoes recorded in a single month since 1950.

However I would think that if there IS a "magnetic interloper in the solar system" wouldn't this effect weather during the ENTIRE year??

Total number of tornadoes for the year 2003 is ONLY 731.

1995 had the most in a year with 1424.

As a matter of fact 2003 has had the LOWEST total number of tornadoes in a year since 1990! :o

2003 isn't over yet and I guess it's possible for there to be 694 more tornadoes in the 25 days that are left. :roll:

This woman is a loon!

tmosher
2003-Dec-06, 07:24 PM
NL and the Liederites are very selective in the "evidence" that they post - the narrower the selection, the better it appears to support their claims.

So far, they have not done any analysis to prove their claim that earthquakes are increasing. They just selectively look at a day or two's data and make a proclaimation that earthquakes are increasing.

If you took all their "data" and did a relatively loose analysis of it, one would realize that nothing strange at all is happening.

They claim that gas and water main breaks are evidence of their claims, however they don't realize that there are literally tens of thousands of miles of gas and water lines and many are woefully undermaintained.

I give up for now.

Tom

Sammy
2003-Dec-06, 08:45 PM
NightHawk wrote

...May 2003 had a total of 516 tornadoes. This is the most tornadoes recorded in a single month since 1950.

However I would think that if there IS a "magnetic interloper in the solar system" wouldn't this effect weather during the ENTIRE year?? ...

Nancy would have any easy answer for this! It shows shows that PX was here for a month in both 1950 and 2003!!!! :P :P :P :P

Michelle
2003-Dec-07, 02:12 AM
20-50 foot waves unheard of in Hawaii? Naw. My brother is an avid surfer and he is dying to go to Hawaii, BECAUSE of the 50 foot waves. Hawaii is famous for it's huge waves. It's a super expert surfing beach. The names slip my mind at the moment.

NightHawk
2003-Dec-07, 01:23 PM
I also find it funny that there is NO mention of an increase of hurricans and tropical storms even though this year there was an above normal amount in the Atlantic basin. #-o

Xbalanque
2003-Dec-07, 01:48 PM
I also find it funny that there is NO mention of an increase of hurricans and tropical storms even though this year there was an above normal amount in the Atlantic basin. #-o

Don't give her any ideas!

SarahMc
2003-Dec-07, 04:11 PM

Probably because her "prediction" stated that hurricanes would strike in areas that were outside the norm. As far as I recall, they were all in locations that had previously been subject to their wrath. I don't recall any hurricanes in Alaska or North Dakota.

Hale_Bopp
2003-Dec-07, 05:36 PM
Well, we do have an unusual December tropical storm in the Atlantic Basin right now, Tropical Storm Odette. You think she would pick up on that one.

Ooops! There I go, giving her ideas again!

Rob

NightHawk
2003-Dec-10, 08:33 PM
Welp, it seems she did pick up on the tropical storms :P

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/z03.htm

JimTKirk
2003-Dec-10, 09:10 PM
[Note: hurricanes this late, first occurrence.] :o

It also seems she immediately upgraded it's status too!

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Dec-11, 04:42 PM
Nighthawk wrote:

This woman is a loon!

I would like to make this crystal clear, I am NOT related to her!! :lol: :D

I am a Mad Scientist! She is not a scientist!!! [-( :lol:

Captain Kidd
2003-Dec-11, 05:18 PM
Nighthawk wrote:

This woman is a loon!

Hmm, I donno. Loon - Lieder
You're a doctor, she needs a doctor.
Zetalogically, you must be twins!
:wink:

Dr_Von_Loon
2003-Dec-11, 05:34 PM
:lol:

Sigma_Orionis
2003-Dec-11, 06:35 PM
Nighthawk wrote:

This woman is a loon!

Ouch! :lol:

dgruss23
2003-Dec-11, 10:47 PM
Nighthawk wrote:

This woman is a loon!

Hmmm, then we now know what Dr. Von Loon looks like? (http://www.chipman.org/starhoax/nancy_egg.jpg)

[Photo courtesy WolfKc]

Captain Kidd
2003-Dec-11, 11:41 PM
:D Couldn't resist. :D

Archer17
2003-Dec-12, 12:10 AM
Speaking of Wolf, wonder where he's been? I've already added him to the missing poster thread and that was a while back.

dgruss23
2003-Dec-12, 03:15 AM
Hopefully Wolf will check in soon.

Getting back to her list of "evidence". Its remarkable how that list lacks the one thing that actually would matter - unambigous pictures of PX. Ahh but silly of me - lens flares are unambigous. :roll: