PDA

View Full Version : Nancy actually lies...about ME!

latimer
2003-Dec-07, 08:31 PM
Hello,

I posted on GLP asking Nancy a set of questions regarding her new photos. She actually tried to answer one (incorrectly), and then states:

Actually, this guy is a friend of mine, and is playing Devilís Advocate here so I can explain simplistic concepts.

So, I can verify that Nancy does, in fact, make up stuff entirely out of thin air. I called her on this, and she retreated from the field. Again.

I just wish she would have answered my other questions...which she still refuses to do.

Ah, well.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?page=1&topic=3&message=224323&mpage=1& showdate=12/7/03

Jonathan
-It doesn't matter what I believe. What matters is what I can prove.-

Earthbound
2003-Dec-07, 08:39 PM
What did you expect from somebody who's lied all along either due to mental illness or greed? She'll grasp onto anything to help her fairy tale. I wouldn't take it to heart, she's just a very sick old lady whose grip of reality seems to be slipping away.

latimer
2003-Dec-07, 08:44 PM
Hello,

Nah, I don't take it personally: any more than I would if a person ranting on the street said I was possessed by Horrid Space Rats (tm). I just found it a very good confirmation, albeit a rather directed one, that clinches the fact that she lies when it suits her; and she *must* lie to her own knowledge.

But thank you for the back pat. :)

Jonathan

Earthbound
2003-Dec-08, 01:00 AM
Hello,

Nah, I don't take it personally: any more than I would if a person ranting on the street said I was possessed by Horrid Space Rats (tm). I just found it a very good confirmation, albeit a rather directed one, that clinches the fact that she lies when it suits her; and she *must* lie to her own knowledge.

But thank you for the back pat. :)

Jonathan

What! Horrid Space Rats (tm)! Run away, run away! :wink:

Wolverine
2003-Dec-08, 02:06 AM
:o Dang, Latimer, that's pretty scary.

Should I feign surprise? :lol:

latimer
2003-Dec-08, 05:08 AM
Hello,

Heh. I thought people here might appreciate the Horrid Space Rats (tm). Glad you liked 'em. They certainly are as real a threat as PX appears to be.

Wolvie, nah, you don't have to feign anything. :) I appreciate the comment nonetheless. :) :)

Hope things are well!

Jonathan
-It doesn't matter yadda yadda-

pteranodon
2003-Dec-08, 12:08 PM
Latimer, Nancy is desperate, her cult is downhill. Her last resorts now are blatant lies and direct personal attacks. Even the woowoo's are not believing her claims anymore.

SarahMc
2003-Dec-08, 04:49 PM
So, I can verify that Nancy does, in fact, make up stuff entirely out of thin air. I called her on this, and she retreated from the field. Again.

Welcome to the club :D

Aodoi
2003-Dec-08, 08:58 PM
Hello,

Heh. I thought people here might appreciate the Horrid Space Rats (tm). Aren't those the natural enemies of the Giant Miniature Space Hamsters?

;)

Francis
2003-Dec-08, 09:38 PM
I was thinking that it's the dreaded Rat-Ants from an Infocom game I played that are the most feared.

I spent time yesterday actually going to GLP and reading that link. I think my frain is bried. Aaargh!

Francis

latimer
2003-Dec-09, 02:50 AM
Hello,

Pteranadon, I do believe you may be correct; although she has lasted quite a bit longer than I thought. It reminds me a great deal of the book "When Prophecy Fails" by Festinger. A good read, if you have never seen it. Thank you for the comment. :)

SarahMc - Thank you for the warm welcome. Do I get a keen decoder ring? :)

Aodai -- I think they are dreaded enemies of the Slime Creatures from Outer Space (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22Slime+Creatures+from+Outer+Space%22)... but I could be mistaken. :)

Francis -- Sorry about the brain-fry. Perhaps you'll like this link, (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=219546&topic=3) which has me attempting to explain relativity about sixty three times... perhaps take a little of the fry-ed-ness out of your brain. Then again, some of the replies I got might put it right back in there again. Feel free to critique my posts, its how I get better. :)

Thanks, everyone.

Jonathan

ktesibios
2003-Dec-09, 03:20 AM
The funny thing I noticed about that thread was that I genuinely could not tell whether Nancy's posts were written by a human being or by a computer program equipped with a vocabulary list, some basic rules of syntax and some pseudorandom number-based method of shoveling items from the former into the latter.

Mr. Turing, your test results are in... :roll:

Sammy
2003-Dec-09, 05:16 AM
The funny thing I noticed about that thread was that I genuinely could not tell whether Nancy's posts were written by a human being or by a computer program equipped with a vocabulary list, some basic rules of syntax and some pseudorandom number-based method of shoveling items from the former into the latter.

Mr. Turing, your test results are in... :roll: (emphasis added)

Unfortunately, they were ZETA rules of syntax #-o #-o #-o

foxd
2003-Dec-09, 03:34 PM

Mr. Turing, your test results are in... :roll: (emphasis added)

Unfortunately, they were ZETA rules of syntax #-o #-o #-o

So, it might be possible to write a computer program to produce massive amounts of Zetadribble for a webpage and get followers.

SarahMc
2003-Dec-09, 07:25 PM
Latimer wrote:
SarahMc - Thank you for the warm welcome. Do I get a keen decoder ring?

I didn't get one when it happened to me. I did however, get the satisfaction of watching Nancy being booted from her own IRC session when she persisted in calling me names and making up lies about me (and others). :D

Ravenwood
2003-Dec-09, 07:37 PM
Ouch! My brain hurts after reading all those posts....Good job Latimer (I particuliarly liked the individual who, rather than address or refute your points, claimed that you were a lawyer.) After observing the behavior of NL & her drones in this arena, I have come to the conclusion that these guys & gals are suffering from a collassal case of rectal defilade & headed for one big koolade party before long. Reality will come & bite them in the butt, off that there is no doubt.

Kebsis
2003-Dec-18, 06:31 AM
At this point, the crazy bum screaming about space rats is more believable than Nancy.

Francis
2003-Dec-19, 10:37 PM
Latimer,

You want me to go back in there, to that place, and read the whole thing? Gasp! No! You can't make me! I won't do it, I tell you. I won't! :lol:

Actually, I am in the process of going through the postings, and it's really distracting to sift through the profanity and idiocy to get anything meaningful. I am simply amazed at how you - and others - can keep doing that. You are to be commended for your composure.

As an aside, I'm certainly no astronomer and a lot of the math escapes me. But this board is such a fantastic place to be at - slow and steady I will understand. Thank you, Dr. Phil for providing it.

Francis

Andromeda321
2003-Dec-19, 11:00 PM
Latimer,
Seeing as they think you're a lawyer over there for some reason, how about suing her for the emotional damages of being associated with her? :wink:

latimer
2003-Dec-20, 07:13 AM
Hello,

Ravenwood -- Thanks!

Kebsis -- Heh. And The Space Rats do have far more intrinsic style than PX. :)

Francis -- I understand your reluctance. But, like just about everywhere on the Net, you have to sift through a LOT of silt to get a few gold nuggets. Here, thankfully, is a richer vein than most. :)

And, as for composure, that's simple, though not necessarily easy. I was taught, a long time ago, that disagreement over an idea is different than disagreeing with who someone is. I can disagree with my father about an idea, but it doesn't stop me loving my father.

Thus, I don't take any insults personally in the least. Barbs aimed my way have precisely as much or as little power as I choose for them to have. I choose for them to have none at all. :)

A very common human failing is to get attached enough to an idea; so much so that the incorrectness of the idea becomes a personal affront. It is a failing I *desperately* try to avoid. Hopefully, that shows in my writing.

Thanks for your kind words.

Andromeda321 -- Heh. Unfortunately, no one who knows me in person would buy that for a second. :) And I would have to prove damages. That'd be a tall order. :) ;)

But thanks for the idea. :) Maybe I'll think up a cross-examination or two.

Keep smiling,

Jonathan

latimer
2003-Dec-20, 07:16 AM
Whoops- Dual post. Darn lag. :)

Jonathan
-Yadda yadda-