PDA

View Full Version : Fireman takes Spider-Man approach to rescue boy from balcony

Disinfo Agent
2009-Mar-24, 07:29 PM
This is just too cool not to post!

A THAI fireman turned superhero when he dressed up as comic-book character Spider-Man to coax a frightened eight-year-old from a balcony, police say.

The Herald Sun (http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25235301-5005961,00.html)

Fazor
2009-Mar-24, 07:32 PM
.... okay, but does anyone else have the same question as I do, after reading this:
"My fireman rushed back to the fire station and took out his Spider-Man costume ... The boy immediately ran into his arms with a smile,'' Sergeant Virat Boonsadao said.

...why did he have the costume handy? I know, they answer that in the next sentence; but I'm not buyin' it!

:)

NEOWatcher
2009-Mar-24, 07:52 PM
...why did he have the costume handy? I know, they answer that in the next sentence; but I'm not buyin' it!
:)
At least it wasn't the costume of Isis or Elektra (or one of the more obvious ones). :whistle:

Fazor
2009-Mar-24, 08:01 PM
Lol.

mugaliens
2009-Mar-24, 08:21 PM
Hey - whatever it takes! Boys, girls, doesn't matter - whatever it takes to help let them know they're every bit as much a part of our lives and who we are, the better!