PDA

View Full Version : McMath? Fast Food now Fast Math...

gzhpcu
2009-Mar-28, 04:48 AM
McDONALD'S will today make a major move into school education, offering a free maths program to more than 1.4 million students.
source: http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25214080-421,00.html

Soon to come:

McDiff, McCalc, etc...:)

LaurelHS
2009-Mar-28, 05:46 AM
My mind just flashed to Mrs. Krabappel asking her class for the atomic weight of balonium. (The correct answer is "delicious" or "snacktacular.")

Noclevername
2009-Mar-30, 06:59 PM
Cyberpunk future, here we come! Wheee!

Soon OCP will buy Old Chicago, and we'll be all set.

mike alexander
2009-Mar-30, 08:05 PM
Billy bought four Quarter Pounders, five Big Macs, and three Fillet O' Fish Sandwiches. How many all-beef patties did Billy get in his bag?

A. Fourteen. Remember, the Fillet O' Fish sandwich is made from a North Atlantic cod fillet, lightly breaded and served on a sesame-seed bun with lettuce and our own Tangy Tartar Sauce. The Big Mac, with two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame-seed bun has two all-beef patties, while the classic Quarter Pounder has one all-beef patty (Pre-cooked weight 1/4 lb), cheese, and pickles. I'm lovin' it!

Noclevername
2009-Mar-30, 08:19 PM
Just reading that problem gave me a heart attack.

Moose
2009-Mar-30, 08:28 PM
Billy bought four Quarter Pounders, five Big Macs, and three Fillet O' Fish Sandwiches. How many all-beef patties did Billy get in his bag?

None. Although there are 14 "meat"-food product patties with real "Beef#6" flavoring.

mike alexander
2009-Mar-31, 07:18 AM
Thus proving the undesirability of mathemickeyd's